playdoh

What are your thoughts on Crypto?

45 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 11:15 AM, playdoh said:

May I suggest not calling people fools. Comes off a little harsh when I read you saying these things. Just trying to shine some light & reflects a bit on you:)

I'm just calling balls and strikes ;)

On 5/17/2023 at 11:15 AM, playdoh said:

I remember you didn’t speak like this before:) 

Where have you been?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19/5/2023 at 8:57 AM, Davino said:

If you don't see how cryptos are the new money you are stupid.

No they are not.

In ancient times, salt and spices used to be money because they were extremely sparse and in high demand. Then silver and gold used to be money. Then paper notes backed by gold used to be money.

Today's fiat currency as well as cryptocurrency can be mass produces without any limits, therefore they are not the real money and never will be.

3 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Today's fiat currency as well as cryptocurrency can be mass produces without any limits, therefore they are not the real money and never will be.

do you know anything at all about crypto mining? This is lesson 0 lol

You can mine up to 21 million bitcoin, no more. However, this is seen as a huge problem which just shows how lost you in this topic. As miners are the ones who support transactions. 

A problem solved by Ethereum which has a theoretically infinite supply, which has many benefits but also drawbacks as everything in life.

Also, you seem ver unware of how money has been printed out of the blue because of covid. This technology does not allow this type of outside modifications. It is a stable system and much more intelligent than the current one. However, how to make the transition is the only legit discussion to have and one that represents really huge challenges. But which system is better as the default one, there is no doubt about.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

11 hours ago, Davino said:

You can mine up to 21 million bitcoin, no more.

You forgot to mention that many people already lost their keys / access to their wallet. So there will never be 21 million Bitcoins available. This makes it even more valuable right?

21 million thin air is just thin air. I can use my farts as a medium of exchange, they are also limited, but will never become real money ?