LSD-Rumi

What do you think about men wearing women's clothes?

9 posts in this topic

I try to be open-minded as possible, but really they suck. For some reason, men's clothes look amazing on women but women's clothes look like shit on men. The only thing I might wear is a skirt, like those Scottish kilts, they look amazing tbh.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

40 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I try to be open-minded as possible, but really they suck. For some reason, men's clothes look amazing on women but women's clothes look like shit on men. The only thing I might wear is a skirt, like those Scottish kilts, they look amazing tbh.

I think if you're not as beautiful as Griffith, then any women's clothing on you might look strange.

Women want to show off their whole body, men just want to show that they are lean/have a good body composition by possibly wearing skinny jeans, sweaters that widen the shoulders etc.
Make-up is also a way of pretending that you are more estrogenic than in reality.

So there are more men's clothes that look good on women than the opposite.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I look at womens clothing sometimes and often think they have for example nicer patterns and colour combos on them than mens shirts

I want to dress like this someday. Old days clothes were wild, full of colors and patterns. Today we have only these silly suits.

f27e27cb93a923656829f29271b07a67.jpg

R.jpeg

983fad293ca835d519957c813a6f6f1d.jpg

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Back in the old days there used to be no actress, so man had to be one.

3 minutes ago, blackchair said:

Google: Božo Vrećo and stfu.

I don't know man, some of it looks cool when it is toned down, but the full-blown makeup and dress suck.

On 15/05/2023 at 9:09 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

I want to dress like this someday. Old days clothes were wild, full of colors and patterns. Today we have only these silly suits.

f27e27cb93a923656829f29271b07a67.jpg

R.jpeg

983fad293ca835d519957c813a6f6f1d.jpg

It was a pompous way of showing your social class. You're going to try a few times, get tired of putting on all that stuff, and go back to a simpler way of dressing. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.