integral

Pre-Trip Preparation - What is the most effective preparation routine?

20 posts in this topic

I want to do LSD in a few days, a larger dose and want to prepare in advance to get the best results.

I'm thinking of waking up, drinking some water and just taking it in the morning with out eating, fasted. The reason is every time I eat something in the morning it ends up giving me stomach pain towards the 6-8 hour mark in the LSD trip. 

What routine do you guys use? @Leo Gura

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It depends, best way to take LSD is with a spiritual/advanced friend. So you can teach each other, your friend may take a position or form of god to give you insights and you might discover a lot of things and so on. But if you want to go deeper, then you have to lay on your bed with eyes closed to go within, when you go within you will see in another world/dimension/place like you see with your eyes open

If you plan to go deep, then 300ug is enough. Place a pee bucket near your bed, and play a playlist of music. After 1-1.5 hours you will start getting really sleepy, and then is the time to close your eyes and focus on your heart, feel your heart beat and think about it with your eyes closed and after around that time god might take over and lead you further.

I take 1p-lsd, and this is my private playlist that will give you a real good experience

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@integral  I think mostly that you already start disconnecting from the outside world, i.e. all kinds of worldly distractions, a few days in advance, especially social media and low conscious by.

In these days do sober what you will be doing on the substance the next day. Contemplate and meditative, become clear about your intention.

Maybe check whether you still have certain fears regarding the psychedelic state and clear them out.

Have you ever done LSD without any food before, or will this be your first time?

The reason I ask is because when I was doing ketamine infusions, they recommended fasting 3-4 hours prior. So I ate a small meal in the morning.

I don’t know if LSD is different in terms of fasting recommendation, though.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

26 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Have you ever done LSD without any food before, or will this be your first time?

The reason I ask is because when I was doing ketamine infusions, they recommended fasting 3-4 hours prior. So I ate a small meal in the morning.

I don’t know if LSD is different in terms of fasting recommendation, though.

You don't need any food or water on LSD, if you go into meditative state just the vibration of your body will feed you all there is. LSD is so powerful it literally changes your dream state getting you closer to god. I remember i took lsd barely drinking any water, and peed like 3-4liters of water 1 gallon+ in my entire life i never peed out so much water, which was a miracle by itself. The whole day i didn't have water, ones you're in that state there is no such thing as food or water that you have to take. But it seems you're not awake, if you're talking about such things to be honest and i can see that from a lot of nonsense you post. But again im always going deep so idk how it is for others.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

But it seems you're not awake, if you're talking about such things to be honest and i can see that from a lot of nonsense you post

Well that’s a great sign then, since there’s no “me” to awaken.

Furthermore, if everything here is a figment of Consciousness, then whenever you perceive nonsense from me, you are also seeing the nonsense as me. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Well that’s a great sign then, since there’s no “me” to awaken.

Furthermore, if everything here is a figment of Consciousness, then whenever you perceive nonsense from me, you are also seeing the nonsense as me. 

True, but who said this?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I think it's better to trip at night, especially if you want to take a big dose. In my opinion it's just a better set to go deep.

Before I start, I tidy up the room, prepare some food and put together a playlist. I do not consume any distracting media or anything similar on the day of my trip. All day I try to be very mindful and spend time in nature. Just before, I shower and do at least a 45-minute meditation.

The most important thing is not to get distracted before and during the trip. Be very clear about what your intention is, or be clear about it when you have no intention. High dose trips are serious business, you should know what you are getting into.

I highly recommend this playlist: LSD therapy - a guided session

Prepare

• Rexalation music
  • Mantras
  • Guided meditations
  • Water & snacks
  • Blankets
  • And couple of other things

In Tate we trust

Do sport before hand. Yoga and stretching works good also. Get you heart pumping and then relax. Lsd will not flow properly if you are not balanced in your energetic field at higher doses. 

Intention and meditation is key.

If you are gonna fast during the trip take some vitamins when you would feel like eating but the psychedelic simply doesn't allow it

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

22 hours ago, StarStruck said:
  • Blankets

Weighted blankets are nice. That’s what they had at the ketamine clinic I went to. I bought my own ever since!

Ill add one, wait for a day when you wake up feeling good and when it feels right to have the trip. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Weighted blankets are nice. That’s what they had at the ketamine clinic I went to. I bought my own ever since!

Can you wash those mfs?

In Tate we trust

Just now, StarStruck said:

Can you wash those mfs?

You sure can. You can also get a cover for the weighted blanket so you’re just washing the cover regularly. 

On 5/14/2023 at 2:20 PM, Jowblob said:

I take 1p-lsd

Hello,

Which analog of LSD would you recommend if one seeks "ego dissolution"?

much appreciated

R

On 14/05/2023 at 11:20 PM, Jowblob said:

It depends, best way to take LSD is with a spiritual/advanced friend. So you can teach each other, your friend may take a position or form of god to give you insights and you might discover a lot of things and so on. But if you want to go deeper, then you have to lay on your bed with eyes closed to go within, when you go within you will see in another world/dimension/place like you see with your eyes open

If you plan to go deep, then 300ug is enough. Place a pee bucket near your bed, and play a playlist of music. After 1-1.5 hours you will start getting really sleepy, and then is the time to close your eyes and focus on your heart, feel your heart beat and think about it with your eyes closed and after around that time god might take over and lead you further.

I take 1p-lsd, and this is my private playlist that will give you a real good experience

To do what ? :ph34r:

Can't empty your bladder before or during the trip?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

For me it generally was advisable to take it in the evening and afternoons to still sleep and gauge the potential of the trip, to up the dose if I found it to weak. 

Generally 1h meditation beforehand with the intention for the trip and during the trip I meditated, often for bouts etc E.G intention: get taste of god realization, love, existential nature of consciousness 

Also on empty stomach, I bet briefly visiting a nature space can be nice before you do it, I did not do that. This is why I like to take it in the afternoon, because the sun is out and I could go for a quick stroll. 

Biggest breakthroughs I also had during the night around 2am~ish. I feel safer at night generally and even enjoy to take a brief walk outside, yet only if there are not many people. 

Mostly the purity of the intention mattered and what I did during the trip. For me I explored a lot. The more earnest & innocent my intention as well as the more serious I was the better the trip was. 

Before I trip I eat only a light meal. I would make my apartment fool proof and hide sharp things because even if I don't hurt myself I might worry if you have. Once I wasn't tripping balls and only lightly and I decided to get some melon and I cut it in half.

However because I couldn't tell if I hurt myself I got extremely worried. Since then I always prepare enough food for the come down and enough to drink in advance because sometimes you don't know if your enough hydrated or not you just can't tell. One might swet from the exhaustion and lose water.

There was another time I was tripping longer and harder than expected and I had big difficulties refilling my water supply. It was as hard as flying an spaceship and there were fractals everywhere and the world with closed eyes blended continiously with what I saw with open eyes so I stayed mostly in bed. I would make myself a comfortable space to chill. I also stick a big note somewhere I can see it while tripping which reminds me of when I dosed and the expected ending of the trip (12hours) and maybe a reminder with a smiley to relax.

Before the trip I try to get into a good state by relaxing on my balcony or a nearby park and some music.

Sometimes when I have difficulties I use the trip sit chat where are people who can lift you up a bit.

If you take a lsd analogue adjust your dosage. For me 1v lsd is multiple times more visual than 1 p lsd. 1 cp lsd is only slightly visual.

Edited by Starlight321

Exercise early and eat a small meal 4 hours before the trip, I find that is ideal for my body.