StarStruck

Is Andrew Tate a secret member of this forum?

43 posts in this topic

The women deserved to be scammed and the people he scammed deserve to be scammed. Its a harsh lesson but God is truth arguing about wether he is good or bad is against God. The thing I don't get is why anyone is talking about him in the first place there are plenty of pimps out there and he isn't even that bad of one. Why is he being the focus for so long every conversation about the tates is completely and utterly useless. Tate is an average  pimp. Focus on the ones doing more harm if you are so outraged by the activities he conducts himself in. I have heard this mans name in the media for over a year almost everyday and it has always been completely useless discussion about nothing. You gain nothing by it and its being forced down into your mind like he's directly cumming down your throat and you are saying daddy give me more. 

Edited by Hojo

6 hours ago, Sincerity said:

To be clear, I was joking...

...Are You joking tho?

I wouldn't be so sure

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@StarStruck

19 hours ago, StarStruck said:

?

Who is it?

Just because he has some talking points that sound spiritual or philosophical, means that he's a secret member of this forum?

@Osaid

19 hours ago, Osaid said:

Yeah can you believe he also had an spiritual awakening into absolute love? He's basically God-realized

I was doubting that Andrew Tate's a secret forum member of this community, but looking at his talking points on his tweet, with the love, spirituality and awakening points, we can't rule out this possibility that he's secretly a member, unless you know of ways to find out?

I think at least there's the argument that he either knows/is aware of Actualized.org, or is appealing to the younger generation with the hippie sounding words.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Osaid

I was doubting that Andrew Tate's a secret forum member of this community, but looking at his talking points on his tweet, with the love, spirituality and awakening points, we can't rule out this possibility that he's secretly a member, unless you know of ways to find out?

I think at least there's the argument that he either knows/is aware of Actualized.org, or is appealing to the younger generation with the hippie sounding words.

Maybe I’m that Tate. 

3 hours ago, Hojo said:

The women deserved to be scammed and the people he scammed deserve to be scammed. Its a harsh lesson but God is truth arguing about wether he is good or bad is against God. The thing I don't get is why anyone is talking about him in the first place there are plenty of pimps out there and he isn't even that bad of one. Why is he being the focus for so long every conversation about the tates is completely and utterly useless. Tate is an average  pimp. Focus on the ones doing more harm if you are so outraged by the activities he conducts himself in. I have heard this mans name in the media for over a year almost everyday and it has always been completely useless discussion about nothing. You gain nothing by it and its being forced down into your mind like he's directly cumming down your throat and you are saying daddy give me more. 

everything is love. 

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@StarStruck Saying things like that is easy, Real love is difficult. Devils always like to assume themselves as loving creatures or servants of the truth while fking everyone around them. 

Real love is when someone closes a car's door on your hand crushing it, and you just smile back.

suppression is not love. Sometimes striking back is love. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

To me Andrew tate is like going to dairy queen and ordering the thing with the biggest display. Did I really want it or did I want it because it was put in front of me. There are 100s of options all being good why am I focusing on the one with the giant display its probably not even the best kind. The product they have is going rotten so they shove it at you non stop. I would argue the media created Andrew tate i never heard of him before the media started plastering his face everywhere and talking about him and its probably the same for 99 percent of people. The weird thing to me is why. It is a discusting narrative that is hurting children today and the best thing media can do is shut up about this mental baby instead of glorifying him by giving him a voice and the biggest platform in the nation. Put bernie sanders back on he is a man we can look eye level too and is a good role model for children.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo

11 minutes ago, Hojo said:

To me Andrew tate is like going to dairy queen and ordering the thing with the biggest display. Did I really want it or did I want it because it was put in front of me. There are 100s of options all being good why am I focusing on the one with the giant display its probably not even the best kind. The product they have is going rotten so they shove it at you non stop. I would argue the media creates Andrew tate i never heard of him before the media started plastering his face everywhere.

Sure, at least I have Andrew Tate in some of my freestyle raps. Like: Andrew Tate can screw strawberry cakes but is so shrewd he'd burry the truth in mind, keep in mind this is my adult Minecraft, too ruthless to care less, lesson learned: Don't abuse bare naked youths like it's a H-tai game playboy. 

Edited by Danioover9000

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

suppression is not love. Sometimes striking back is love

Don't mistake transcendence for suppression. A saint is beyond such silly things. Jesus teaches You to love your enemies, Tate teaches you to fuck your enemies. There is something beyond fking others.

46 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Don't mistake transcendence for suppression. A saint is beyond such silly things. Jesus teaches You to love your enemies, Tate teaches you to fuck your enemies. There is something beyond fking others.

Get a deeper understanding of Jesus then. 

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Same counts for Bhagavad-Gita where the main character starts out the epic by slaughtering his enemies, friends and family because God demands it:

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1/verse/36-37

You seem to have a bad understanding of scripture. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck

29 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Get a deeper understanding of Jesus then. 

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36).

Same counts for Bhagavad-Gita where the main character starts out the epic by slaughtering his enemies, friends and family because God demands it:

https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/1/verse/36-37

You seem to have a bad understanding of scripture. 

Similar to another old saying: Always make a first impression.

@StarStruck Loving others doesn't mean letting them abuse you, you can cut the head of someone while loving them. Love makes you stronger not weaker. Tell me how is stronger, an aggressive man, or a loving one? the former has a shallow form of strength. The later could tolerate much more, you don't understand real strength until you understand this. What Andrew Tate teaches is a weak form of strength, it is the form of strength available for chimpanzees, real men are not aggressive at all unless they need to.

It's crazy that someone can just say words like truth and love and people think they've had some kind of deep awakening. They may also be liars or have very little understanding of the subject.

Every deluded fool across human history had convinced himself that he has the highest truth and is fighting to defend it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 14/05/2023 at 6:25 AM, Twentyfirst said:

Okay he has done both positive and negative things the question is has he had a net positive on society or not. Has the value he provided benefited more than it harmed. If the benefits outweigh the negatives then thats okay with me. Its hard enough to wake up the masses so if he got some depressed and confused young boys to go out in the world and make something of themselves they probably wouldn't have done it without him 

I'm gonna kidnap your ass, sedate you, and donate both of your kidneys to people that are dying if they don't get one. I'll be cruel, but hey, the value I added was greater than the harm I caused, so you should be okay.

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

How many people died fighting wars defending religious figures like Muhammad and Jesus? How many people didn't die?

How many people became enlightened from their teachings? How many are locked further into ego because of misunderstanding their teachings?

If you really think that you can only follow people who are just positive rather than net positive then you clearly have not walked the path for long enough and are just a newbie. 

"Net positive" is nearly impossible to measure and I'm pretty sure it doesn't relate to Andrew tate.

A guy that brags that he acquired millions through hustling young naive people and manipulating women is just a grifter. I know that god loves Andrew Tate as much as the girls he used, but still, from a non-absolute perspective, he's a douchebag. 

20 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

What I am saying is there is no such thing as influencing people positively or negatively. Only net positives and net negatives. This can not be up for debate

So what you are telling me is that Andrew Tate's messsage has been a net negative? Prove it. You just said it was impossible to measure. 

You guys make it seem like you go to the grocery store and there are now gunmen and rapists shouting "Tate told me to do this"

I never said he wasn't an asshole 

You are framing the discussion around this "net negative" and "net positive" thing as if you could objectively measure utility in the first place. Secondly, his message is not positive, the fact that he inspires some people to do good things comes more from a place of self-hatred than self-love ("hurr durr, you're a brokie, clean my shoes and take the lettuce of my burger). People transmuting this into positive outcomes talk more about who's listening, rather than who's speaking. Lastly, he sells you something and does another thing. He talks about degenerates, being one. He tells you to start a business, and he literally got rich by going into the gray market. 

I listened to a lot of Tate, until I understood how he got his money. He's simply a grifter. A very smart one, but a grifter nonetheless.