StarStruck

Is Andrew Tate a secret member of this forum?

43 posts in this topic

Bro that is normal talk people can say, and he means it in another way than the things we talk about here.
he is saying it as in "oh this matrix, everything they are saying is a lie to keep you weak, you do not understand reality, come take my course" xD

Yeah can you believe he also had an spiritual awakening into absolute love? He's basically God-realized

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

The guy might have some traumas related to trusting others.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Yeah can you believe he also had an spiritual awakening into absolute love? He's basically God-realized

Lol Tate isn't God-Realized, don't be throwing that title all over the place. But the real question is that account even his official account? I thought he didn't have one? I don't follow him nor understand why people are so mesmerized by him but to each their own. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

57 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

@Osaid Please tell me you're joking...

30 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol Tate isn't God-Realized, don't be throwing that title all over the place. But the real question is that account even his official account? I thought he didn't have one? I don't follow him nor understand why people are so mesmerized by him but to each their own. 

Hard to stomach that Andrew Tate is more awake than Y'all? Accept the facts guys.

Edited by Sincerity

Andrew Tate has no idea what Truth is. He's a professional liar. All of his fame and success is based on lying. He teaches young men how to lie and sells them lies. The entire Tate lifestyle is a lie.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Omg!!! Andrew Tate is The Real Matrix!! He is Agent Smith spreading his seeds and viruses!!!! If only every Tate follower who had some brain left could seriously contemplate: “How am I being a Devil? Why do I need Tate to program my life? What if Tate is The Real Matrix? The idea doesn’t even come to a follower’s mind.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Andrew Tate has no idea what Truth is. He's a professional liar. All of his fame and success is based on lying. He teaches young men how to lie and sells them lies. The entire Tate lifestyle is a lie.

Weren’t you teaching that everything is samsara/dream/lie?  

5 hours ago, Osaid said:

That could be Leo’s words lol. 

God = Love = Infinity = Leo = Neo

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

How about loving the guys he scammed and the women he trafficked by not scamming and not trafficking them? Start there.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How about loving the guys he scammed and the women he trafficked by not scamming and not trafficking them? Start there.

Yeah he's a scammer but calling him a sex trafficker when that hasn't been confirmed at all is just wrong.

Managing onlyfans has nothing to do with sex trafficking.

It is perfectly fair because he is on tape admitting to using deception to get women into sex work. Which is the definiton of sex trafficking. And he has videos teaching men how to sex traffick women by emulating his method.

Edited by Leo Gura

When toxic masculinity is taken to the extreme no respect for anyone just full blown narcissism

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Plot twist: Andrew Tate doesn’t exist. It is all you. It is all Leo. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

11 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Hard to stomach that Andrew Tate is more awake than Y'all? Accept the facts guys.

To be clear, I was joking...

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Can’t do good without doing a little evil. Thinking otherwise is naïve. God doesn’t think like that. 

...Are You joking tho?

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Plot twist: Andrew Tate doesn’t exist. It is all you. It is all Leo. 

a cancer cell is part of my body as well.....

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@StarStruck Saying things like that is easy, Real love is difficult. Devils always like to assume themselves as loving creatures or servants of the truth while fking everyone around them. 

Real love is when someone closes a car's door on your hand crushing it, and you just smile back.

4 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Okay he has done both positive and negative things the question is has he had a net positive on society or not. Has the value he provided benefited more than it harmed. If the benefits outweigh the negatives then thats okay with me. Its hard enough to wake up the masses so if he got some depressed and confused young boys to go out in the world and make something of themselves they probably wouldn't have done it without him 

Sounds like Thanos logic. If I kill half the population, the other half will thrive more due to more resources. While that may be true, no good deed can outweigh a terrible deed. Tate could start a puppy charity and sexually abuse women, and we as a society should still prosecute his ass for it. That is the problem with your utilitarianism logic. From whose standard is Tate a net positive or negative? Tate can continue to gain a business sexually exploiting women and have a business for healing veterans that “outweighs.” That is irrational to even think that your actions can be excused based off of the value you can provide. That logic gives him no reason to change and stop exploiting.

If you wanna be objective about it, he has been a net negative in terms of the toxicity he spreads. Tate and Trump are both Narcissists. Tate would still support Trump today, which shows you the kind of person he is. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.