Thought Art

Humanity is Hard to Love

18 posts in this topic

It's hard to love humanity when you see it's dark underbelly. It's hard to love coworkers, bosses, and people you know who can be mean, unfriendly and do you harm. It's hard to love the brutal nature of human existence... How time works... How opportunity and risk works... It's hard to love a social matrix that doesn't care about you but the functioning of the social Matrix.

Life is difficult, brutal and hard to love.

Truly, one must gain mastery over the beast. Doing so takes years. Ideally, you get as much straightened out in your teens and early 20s. 

Life isn't easy for anyone. But, just because it isn't easy, and isn't easy to love... Doesn't mean it doesn't deserve love. Because at the end of the day the human experience is all that exists. Humans are all over the place and they can be the best and worst thing. 

I'm getting a feel more and more just how brutal and unfriendly survival is. It's really brutal. Everyone is a slave to some degree. Freedom is relative. I'm going to escape wage slavery one day. It's going to take a long time.

I've got this human life that is hard to love. But I know loving it and honouring it is the best thing to do. 

People are wasteful, they waste all the food
People are hateful, and people are rude
But God, I love some people sometimes
Because people are very, very special

And people are impatient, and they don't know how to wait
People are selfish, and people are prone to hate
Because people are the greatest thing to happen

I said God, I love some people sometimes

And people are people regardless of skin
People are people regardless of creed
People are people regardless of gender
People are people regardless of anything

I said people are people regardless of gender

And people are my religion because I believe in them
People are my enemies and people are my friends
I have faith in my fellow man
And I only hope that he has faith in me

I said I have faith in my fellow man
And I only hope that he has faith in me!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Adopting a loving an open disposition towards others is actually one of the hardest things to do in life, contrary to what most people may think.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

It's hard to love humanity when you see it's dark underbelly. It's hard to love coworkers, bosses, and people you know who can be mean, unfriendly and do you harm. It's hard to love the brutal nature of human existence... How time works... How opportunity and risk works... It's hard to love a social matrix that doesn't care about you but the functioning of the social Matrix.

Truly, one must gain mastery over the beast. Doing so takes years. Ideally, you get as much straightened out in your teens and early 20s. 

Life isn't easy for anyone. But, just because it isn't easy, and isn't easy to love... Doesn't mean it doesn't deserve love. Because at the end of the day the human experience is all that exists. Humans are all over the place and they can be the best and worst thing. 

I'm getting a feel more and more just how brutal and unfriendly survival is. It's really brutal. Everyone is a slave to some degree. Freedom is relative. I'm going to escape wage slavery one day. It's going to take a long time.

I've got this human life that is hard to love. But I know loving it and honouring it is the best thing to do. 

Amen

❤️

Today I had an experience that proved the same thing. 

It was straight up stealing. It’s hard to understand greed especially. Greed that has so much yet it yearns for more.

you can awaken and return to heaven when you are complete with this avatar; or another "world" that's more connected with God and Love. I don't plan to return here again unless mass awakening occurred..

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It's hard to love the traits in others that we exhibit ourselves and can’t love about ourselves. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

23 minutes ago, Rigel said:

It's hard to love the traits in others that we exhibit ourselves and can’t love about ourselves. 

Only hard if you say it is. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

15 hours ago, puporing said:

you can awaken and return to heaven when you are complete with this avatar; or another "world" that's more connected with God and Love. I don't plan to return here again unless mass awakening occurred..

Ahah… I’m ready for heaven…. Music, tea, healthy relationships, lots of money, Qigong, psychedelics, nature, peace…. Riding my bike…. 

But, I’m living the life of an unskilled young man. Doing my best to survive… to make art… being best down by life. I think I can grow stronger… my heart colder. I want to make something meaningful. 

I want to master living, my habits… my mind… my finances… but, it’s such a slow process. Sometimes I wonder if I can do it. 

When I see how brutal work is… how cold HR is… how it’s the bottom line before humanity and I don’t matter. I’m this unimportant gorilla in a large social matrix that doesn’t care about me.

Reality doesn’t care about my dreams, my preferences, my feelings, my desires. Though, it seems to have given me these things. It’s a very strange creation. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Ahah… I’m ready for heaven…. Music, tea, healthy relationships, lots of money, Qigong, psychedelics, nature, peace…. Riding my bike…. 

But, I’m living the life of an unskilled young man. Doing my best to survive… to make art… being best down by life. I think I can grow stronger… my heart colder. I want to make something meaningful. 

I want to master living, my habits… my mind… my finances… but, it’s such a slow process. Sometimes I wonder if I can do it. 

When I see how brutal work is… how cold HR is… how it’s the bottom line before humanity and I don’t matter. I’m this unimportant gorilla in a large social matrix that doesn’t care about me.

Reality doesn’t care about my dreams, my preferences, my feelings, my desires. Though, it seems to have given me these things. It’s a very strange creation. 

You are Reality

Unconditional love is all there is. 

@Princess Arabia well, I’m a brutal mf

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia well, I’m a brutal mf

Well, thats what you chose to experience, which you can change at anytime by tuning into another Reality.

Recognize your own language. Humanity IS hard to love? Is that some fundamental quality of existence itself? Is humanity inherently difficult to love?

Try to be more conscious in how you talk about these things to others, but even more importantly to yourself. Instead of saying humanity is difficult to love you could say "It feels so difficult to love humanity". This way you acknowledge the difficulty that you perceive in loving others, but you also acknowledge that this perceived difficulty is just that: A perception. A feeling. A subjective experience that you're having right now. That doesn't mean that this feeling is wrong, just that it could be subject to change. This will create a little opening for love to blossom.

This is usually easier to realize when you're not stuck in that experience right now. Sometimes I get depressed and during that depressive episode it can seem difficult to be open towards other possibilities. So I might have thoughts like "life sucks". Right now I'm aware of how that's a subjective experience I have when I'm depressed, but acknowledging this when I'm actually going through a depressive episode feels incredibly painful and difficult to do.

So the first step is to notice the language you use when talking to yourself, the second step is to contemplate more inclusive/loving ways of putting these issues into words and the third step is to remain aware of how you talk to yourself and choosing more loving language while you're actually going through these experiences and emotions.

That's just what I would do. Use this if it resonates.

beep boop

Humans have the power to create both heaven and hell. While human nature can be selfish due to our survival instincts, there is a caveat: the more developed our consciousness becomes, the less selfish we tend to be. This is where our true humanity is revealed, and it's a beautiful thing.

When I consider humans as a species, I choose to focus on those who have done inspiring and selfless acts. I think of those who made great sacrifices for the betterment of humanity, those who shared their wisdom and contributed to our spiritual and physical well-being, and those who initiated significant revolutions for the greater good. I am grateful for these humans and draw inspiration from them, applying their lessons to my own life.

Of course, it's not always black and white, and there are many controversial figures throughout history. Still, the point remains that there are plenty of humans to love and admire based on their actions and character. It all depends on what we choose to focus on.

If you struggle to love humanity, maybe consider striving to be a human who is easy to love and inspire others to do the same. Can you imagine a human who is easy to love? What kind of person would they be? How would they talk, walk, and spend their time? What kind of thoughts and values would they hold? How would they treat others and themselves? If such a person existed, do you think everyone would like them?

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, thats what you chose to experience, which you can change at anytime by tuning into another Reality.

Trying

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Trying

Thats the Reality you have chosen, so the Universe will mirror back to you more trying and you'll never get there. Just envision the person you want to become and keep your awareness on that no matter what the outside circumstances reveal to you until it becomes a normal feeling to you. Don't look at the outside, start from within because the outside is just a reflection of whats within. 

Your song lyrics reminded me about this one:

Gitchy, gitchy
Ooh la la
Da doo ron ron
You won't get far

I'm machine
I'm obsolete
In the land of the free
Lobotomy

I wanna suck, I wanna lick
I want to cry and I want to spit
Tears of pleasure
Tears of pain
They trickle down your face the same

It's how you look
Not how you feel
A city of glass
With no heart

If I had a tail
I'd own the night
If I had a tail
I'd swat the flies

Yeah, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Yeah, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

Gitchy, gitchy
Ooh la la
Da doo ron ron
It won't get far

Animals in
The midnight zone
When you own the world
You're always home

Get your hands dirty
Roll up them sleeves
Brainwashed or true believers?
Buy flash cars
Diamond rings
Expensive holes to bury things

I'm machine
I'm obsolete
In the land of the free
Immortality

If I had a tail
I'd own the place
If I had a tail
I'd swat the flies

Oh-oh-oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh

See me dancing on the stars
See me dance

If I have a tail
I will control the night
If I have a tail
I will control the night
If I have a tail
I will control the night

On 13-5-2023 at 2:14 AM, Thought Art said:

Everything you summed up is love. Reality is a love simulator. You typing this message is a love message. 

God is trying to teach you how to love and you come here and write a thread. 

If you don’t feel love but other emotions, those emotions try to teach you something. 

You will only feel love when you are on the heroes journey. Especially if you are a red blooded male. 

If you had developed yourself you wouldn’t be stuck in third class on the titanic with the other raffle. 

You have only 1 life and you choose how to life it and where you die on the titanic. If I remember correctly you did a lot of 5 Meo DMT. I’m kind of shocked by your thread to be honest. 

In Tate we trust

Then hate them first, until you grow compassion, maybe you never will, that's a possibility you have to accept.