Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

Is attention before dropping really useful?

5 posts in this topic

For example if I want to come back to a childhood memory or even in utero (as it has already happened to me), the fact of wishing it very strongly will it allow me? :ph34r:

Some people tell me yes, others that it is useless and that the psychedelics will decide where they will take me.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If you have intention, you can tap into childhood memory. But, be careful for what you wish for. 

Edited by Pudgey

2 hours ago, Pudgey said:

If you have intention, you can tap into childhood memory. But, be careful for what you wish for. 

Already done.
I just want to return to a more basic state of consciousness for now.

edit : To be more specific I want to return to a state of consciousness that allows me to observe my own character, my own tricks, mental patterns, jux of mind etc.

Edited by Schizophonia

@Schizophonia Yes, of course, it's possible. Take lower doses of the psychedelic you want to use. Also, try many types of psychedelics to see which works for you. Don't listen to too many people and see what suits you the best. 

13 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

@Schizophonia Yes, of course, it's possible. Take lower doses of the psychedelic you want to use. Also, try many types of psychedelics to see which works for you. Don't listen to too many people and see what suits you the best. 

Larger doses seem to work better. 4 HO MET was the best for introspection, LSD the worst.