davecraw

Proof I am experiencing

43 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Yimpa said:

ICU.

What do you mean?

9 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

No, that's the opposite claim, not the same claim. That is not how logic works. 

Do you agree that only the source of this post creates this post?

10 minutes ago, davecraw said:

What do you mean?

I see you. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

29 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I see you. 

Oh lol I thought you meant intensive care unit. 

@davecraw The only thing you have is your experience. The end.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@davecraw The only thing you have is your experience. The end.

And I know you are experiencing too. So since it's known that you and I are both experiencing that leads me to the question of whether your experience is different than mine. 

Edited by davecraw

10 minutes ago, davecraw said:

And I know you are experiencing too. So since it's known that you and I are both experiencing that leads me to the question of whether your experience is different than mine. 

Your next post is your 69th post.

Use it wisely ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, davecraw said:

And I know you are experiencing too.

You don't know that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

this is a facinating thread, no matter how hard i try i cant verify leos existence and for some reason i still feel attached. i feel this is what fucks me up a lot is when i cant accept my direct experience, leo isnt real XDDD 

The man isn’t taking the Dream argument that seriously. If you cannot know whether you are in a dream right now, how can you know anything is real? The OP just assumes he isn’t dreaming now.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

19 hours ago, davecraw said:

As far as I can tell, I know you are experiencing. If you can point out a flaw in my logic then I'll reconsider.

Logic is only getting you so far here. You need to get out of your head.

1 hour ago, meta_male said:

The OP isn’t using logic. Proper use of logic would solve the OP’s problems. Contemplation is a logic process of deriving knowledge and can raise your awareness to truth. I guess I have a different notion of logic. What I mean by logic is using your mind and thinking deeply about things. I think in nonlinear ways because I have Asperger’s. We need to redefine logic if we assume that logic is only done in the linear way.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

13 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

this is a facinating thread, no matter how hard i try i cant verify leos existence and for some reason i still feel attached. i feel this is what fucks me up a lot is when i cant accept my direct experience, leo isnt real XDDD 

Leo is imagined by you. 

Now the next question is: Is Leo you?

6 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you cannot know whether you are in a dream right now, how can you know anything is real? 

Who says you cannot know you are in a dream right now?

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

You are him.

33 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I think in nonlinear ways because I have Asperger’s.

Nice, I am on the autism spectrum as well.

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Who says you cannot know you are in a dream right now?

Openmindedness and skepticism. 

6 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Openmindedness and skepticism. 

:x

On 5/12/2023 at 1:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

@davecraw You got very poor logic. No Awakening for you.

No Soup for you!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know that.

Do you know whether I am experiencing or not? If yes, then do you know whether your experience and mine are different or not?

4 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Do you know whether I am experiencing or not? If yes, then do you know whether your experience and mine are different or not?

Yin and Yang.