zazen

Destiny and Rollo (Red Pill Godfather) go head to head on what a 'High Value' man is

8 posts in this topic

Rollo couldn't answer what a high value man is, yet made a list of how to become one in the fastest way possible (which included getting a vasectomy to not get baby trapped and knock you off your grind to building an empire of millions). 

What is a high value man?  

A high value man is valuable in his totality, not just in one domain. He is a convergence of values. In terms of dating this would equate to fulfilling what women find valuable, and women, like men are multi dimensional (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual). 

The body has needs (survival and reproduction), psychology has wants (fulfilment and connection) ,and the spirit has a longing to realise its source (enlightenment).

A man would satisfy these values by being healthy and strong (physical), intelligent and creative (mental), loving and playful (spiritual). 

The masculine principle is strength / a projecting energy of the sun, where as woman's is softness / a receptive energy of the moon.  The above are just manifestations of strength. 

Would love your guys thoughts?

Edited by zazen
Misspelt name

Im curious how is this helping you to grow?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I watched that entire train wreck. I could somewhat understand Rollo if that tweet was actually not posted as a serious thing, but the thing I don't understand is why he can't just give his own definition of a high value man. He did it on another podcast from 7 months ago: "maximizes money, muscle and game".

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, zazen said:

which included getting a vasectomy to not get baby trapped and knock you off your grind

Honestly I'm close to booking one. Nothing more frightening than a baby. Basically unless you are deliberately planning and are set up for one it's a giant wrench in life. It would be a massive obstacle for all my goals, and leech on my resources of time, energy, and finances.

5 hours ago, zazen said:

It can mean a lot of things. Personally I think a high value man is someone who is sought by their community for their abilities and leadership. A man with enough influence who can steer the world in a productive and positive direction.

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 hours ago, zazen said:

A high value man is someone who has indicators of being high value. What those indicators are depends on the social context that man is in. In one tribe in Africa, lip circumference is one such indicator. The larger the lip disc that the man can fit in his mouth, the more cattle he is given. In a highly academic school, or in studious cliques, one’s grades can be an indicator of high value. 

High value in and of itself doesn’t exist. There is only evidence of it. This is not to say that it doesn’t matter if one is a high value man or not. High value IS a social reality. But it is ONLY a social reality. 

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I watched that entire train wreck. I could somewhat understand Rollo if that tweet was actually not posted as a serious thing, but the thing I don't understand is why he can't just give his own definition of a high value man. He did it on another podcast from 7 months ago: "maximizes money, muscle and game".

Basically he didn't want to concede that it was bad advise to tell young men to get a vasectomy. If he said his definition of a hvm everyone would've just said that you can get that without having to make the cut, you can just wear condoms or even abstain from sex. If he had just said he was exaggerating for effect and he wouldn't actually advise men to do that, he would've been OK but he couldn't do it. 

He also tried to say it wasn't advice, but the context of the tweet was just 8 ways to become a hvm so I don't see how it couldn't be interpreted as advice. Even if it wasn't his intention, surely he should be aware that there are young men that follow him and treat his books like bibles who would definitely take it as advice. 

Myron and Fresh also couldn't say that it's not good advice because their whole channel is based on his teachings, if he's wrong about this it means he could be wrong about other things. I think between this and the pearly things girl the red pill will soon start crumbling. It is funny that Destiny who a lot of them would look at as a beta cuck is the catalyst for it as well. 

Great responses. Funny he couldn't define what a high value man is, as its more metaphysical. 

A high value man is one who has higher values of morality, not just high in values of the lower world of material, in arrested development.

A high value man entails a convergence of values towards the apex of values, that integrates the lower ones - he becomes a sort of meta man.

A man can be high in certain values, yet lack higher values - he is just high value in lower values, not high value per se.

Material values are quantitative, moral values are qualitative, and a high value man is one of quality, not just a quantity of things.

@zazen

On 2023-05-13 at 2:46 PM, zazen said:

Great responses. Funny he couldn't define what a high value man is, as its more metaphysical. 

A high value man is one who has higher values of morality, not just high in values of the lower world of material, in arrested development.

A high value man entails a convergence of values towards the apex of values, that integrates the lower ones - he becomes a sort of meta man.

A man can be high in certain values, yet lack higher values - he is just high value in lower values, not high value per se.

Material values are quantitative, moral values are qualitative, and a high value man is one of quality, not just a quantity of things.

A high value man, or woman, or human being, is relative to the stage of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, states of consciousness, ego development and shadow selves, life experiences and other lines of development in life-society, and ideological indoctrinations from upbringing and culture. In fact it would mostly be cultural and societal norms that determines what should be a high value male/female. In today's Era, it might be the millionaire-billionaire lifestyle, materially successful male/female, with some celebrity status and social friendliness. Just 3-500 years ago, if you're born in a Viking culture, their definitions of a high value man will be vastly different from today's modern western definition of high value somebody.