DefinitelyNotARobot

Everything is happening at infinite speed!

11 posts in this topic

This moment is infinitely fast! No delay at all! It's right here, right now. It's unfolding at an infinite rate, though you can't even call it an unfolding because it's happening so fast that there is no form to it. And yet there is a form to this formlessness. It doesn't make any sense at all! And it doesn't have to for it doesn't serve your tiny little human mind. You think that a human could ever OWN MIND? For themselves? A cosmic joke! What's observing the world through "my" eyes is exactly what's observing it from "your" eyes as well, the joke being that there is no "my eyes, your eyes". There is only I! HAHAHA It's so ingenious!

I just wanted to let this rant out into the world. Call it a fart of consciousness.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

32 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

This moment is infinitely fast! No delay at all! It's right here, right now. It's unfolding at an infinite rate, though you can't even call it an unfolding because it's happening so fast that there is no form to it. And yet there is a form to this formlessness. It doesn't make any sense at all! And it doesn't have to for it doesn't serve your tiny little human mind. You think that a human could ever OWN MIND? For themselves? A cosmic joke! What's observing the world through "my" eyes is exactly what's observing it from your eyes as well, the joke being that there is no "my eyes, your eyes". There is only I! HAHAHA It's so ingenious!

I just wanted to let this rant out into the world. Call it a fart of consciousness.

I can feel the stench of awareness. Seems you've been eating a lot of awakenings.

All that dancing finally lead to somewhere… I mean nowhere!

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

This moment is infinitely fast! No delay at all! It's right here, right now. It's unfolding at an infinite rate, though you can't even call it an unfolding because it's happening so fast that there is no form to it. And yet there is a form to this formlessness. It doesn't make any sense at all! And it doesn't have to for it doesn't serve your tiny little human mind. You think that a human could ever OWN MIND? For themselves? A cosmic joke! What's observing the world through "my" eyes is exactly what's observing it from "your" eyes as well, the joke being that there is no "my eyes, your eyes". There is only I! HAHAHA It's so ingenious!

Nice. Which drug?

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@Bazooka Jesus Weed hahah

I've had this experience with weed too. I also contemplated why is there something rather than nothing on the same trip. Not sharing my insight though. I enjoyed the process of coming to the realization of that question.

I’m 100% confident that the OG SpongeBob writer’s were high as kites. No way you can come up with those ideas sober.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

I’m 100% confident that the OG SpongeBob writer’s were high as kites. No way you can come up with those ideas sober.

I watched an episode of SpongeBob on shrooms and it was the funniest shit ever. I'm convinced that they didn't make this shit for children, but for stoners and psychonauts.

beep boop