Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethos

Yoga techniques for increasing consciousness?

5 posts in this topic

Good afternoon brothers I hope you are having a beautiful day!

So, I was watching Sadhguru in joe reagan (Link) and there was mentioned that with some yoga techniques you could expand your energy field. This being, the feeling field since we tend to constrict identity to our field of feeling senses or direct experience as you would say. Before saying that he was talking about about the senses and about there where diferent schools of yoga for some of them, like "Kriya yoga", this is, knowing our connection with everything with our own energy field by expanding it, but you could also do it physically or mentally and emotionally. Anyway, this really striked me because so far I didn't know you could gradually feel those things until enlightment experience directly so I was wondering if anyone could give me a source material I could use to "feel" my connection with everything, like the very bed I am laying on. My mother, my brothers, or even my neighbours. Please keep in mind I live in Venezuela so, I don't actually have money to spend in a real course. And even if I did chances are I wouldn't be able to use the means to pay. (Paypal for instance is very restrictive on us) The reason I am not just googling it is because it sounds very compelling, so I don't want to fall into the traps of the supposed methods of scammers or people who don't actually know spouting things for their own grandiose feeling. I do have this feeling that many teachings of india have just diluted into the orange stage perspective of squeezing money out of it so, their wonderous spirit of knowing and become has been reduced to the few who practice and teach them from upper stages. 

So far I have been trying to be conscious of the union of things by reading and listening to the hua hu ching, mostly because of emotional convenience. I am not scared to say I have brainwashed myself into it because I don't know how to expand my feelings that way. So far I am like, hey, I am god, I can't die. And then repeat that to myself till I believe it and somehow it works. Makes wonders with depression and anxiety, changing a believe system like that and using the mental construct in my favor, but as you might guess, it stills feels shallow. I would like to feel so much more and dive in non-stop!

Any suggestions or guidance would be very appreciated.

Try first kundalini yoga to clear your energetic system. I recommend this channel:

Then start with kriya yoga after you are comfortable with kundalini yoga

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Had a (my first) kundalini session yesterday. Can’t say too much about it yet though, it was pretty exhausting with the breathing and all.

@Ethos Personally I´ve only tried 'his' technique taught on inner engineering course (Shamvhabi) and it´s the most powerful stuff I´ve tried ever.

It depends on the person though. Since it's all imaginary, it depends on what kind of practice you project 'power' into it.

Sadhguru does initiation and 'energy tricks' on to you on this technique, so if you are open enough it could become one of the most important techniques in your life.

Just to give you an idea, I probably getting tattooed that practice this summer lol. As a devotion act for it

pd: Just read that you don't have money and can't pay for courses.

DM me if you want If you are receptive I might be able to initiate you into the practice with no cost. 

Edited by Javfly33

Wow thanks for all your honest replies guys! I will try these when I have the chance.