PurpleTree

Why do i find it so hard to make it sexual?

12 posts in this topic

Going from « friends » or hanging out to sexual, i find it so hard.

And if a girl says something sexual to me out of the blue, i just kind od tense up and blush not really sure what to say (not trying to show it if course)

You are finding it hard because it's basically impossible to go from friends/hanging out with a girl to a sexual relationship. Once a girl sees you a certain way her perspective and category of you will crystalize. You need to make it clear early on within the first short while of knowing each other that you want to fuck her (respectfully), before that window closes and you're stuck in the friend zone for eternity xDxDxD

If you want take things in the sexual direction you need to ask to hang out with her ALONE. That gives you the best chance. That means not her friends, not your friends, just the two of you. Maybe you do something in public for a bit, then find some privacy.

32 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

And if a girl says something sexual to me out of the blue

Usually (not always) this is some form of trolling/teasing by girls. Letting you know that you'll never get any from her. It's her way of calling you a pussy or disrespecting you, talking about other guys she's done stuff with, etc. Sometimes they just have a weird male(ish) sense of humor though.

Typically sex talk is something that's reserved for after you've already fucked and you're having pillow talk about experiences. If it's not in that context it's not very lady like and they probably aren't worth the investment anyways.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

yess thanks for your ideas ?

yea not always lately a girl that i just met a while ago just straight up told me she wants to have sex. I kind of tensed up and blushed. Even though thought it was so cool

32 minutes ago, Roy said:

Usually (not always) this is some form of trolling/teasing by girls. Letting you know that you'll never get any from her. It's her way of calling you a pussy or disrespecting you, talking about other guys she's done stuff with, etc. Sometimes they just have a weird male(ish) sense of humor though.

You can freestyle Journal to try to understand 

Then do some cbt, mindfulness, self compassion work etc.

It is enough to push more and more requests that indirectly suggest the possibility of a sexual relationship.
Unless your target has a low qi or has a strange mindset she will sense this possible intention and let you know if she is interested or not.

I think asking "have a drink at my place" is pretty self-explanatory while still getting the benefit of the doubt.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

My immediate intuitive response is quite a simple one: You're not experienced enough and/or don't WANT the dynamic to be sexual.

So? Build more experience with woman and/or learn your sexual nature.

@PurpleTree Because women are good at hiding the fact that they're interested in sex and you might buy into their frame.

Maybe the reason is in your underlying beliefs like:

"sex is bad"

"women don't like sex"

"sex is hurtful/not enjoyable for women"

"I'm not good at sex"

And psychological reasons which might be: fear of rejection, low self esteem, lack of experience, problems with confidence and self love, fear of being vulnerable, repressed sexuality.

Let Love In

20 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

And if a girl says something sexual to me out of the blue, i just kind od tense up and blush not really sure what to say (not trying to show it if course)

In that situation agree with her. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

One basic answer is, Do you actually want sex? It's important not to forget that game ultimately boils down to wanting to fuck. Make sure you tap into that raw desire and don't just treat the whole process as some abstraction.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/10/2023 at 7:28 PM, PurpleTree said:

Disqualify. “You just want me for my body“ “You have to get to know me first” “my dick is like a tic tac”