Schizophonia

The smiley :) is badly chosen

30 posts in this topic

I wanted to say it, I did not find an appropriate category

Really 

:):):)

The eyes are too long (vertical) and should be rather round.
The smile is too big and rises too high.

He doesn't look benevolent, he looks more sly. the kind of smile you give to someone after you have punctured the tires of their car, or having made love with their partner, something like that.

Am I the only one seeing it?

@Leo Gura

Capture d’écran 2023-05-09 à 15.24.51.png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

You see what you are. You don't trust the smiley face, so you don't trust others. Many analytical minds, LOOK for signs of danger, underhandedness and conspiracies. Notice you talked about the shape of an eye as a sign of deception. Sure in animation, animators know how to put certain shapes together to create an emotional reaction but in truth the shape of an eye does not really mean evil or underhandedness. But of course you could TELL YOURSELF it does and experience that in your reality.

Picture if you were in the world with those features and everywhere you go you smile people interpret your goodwill the way you just did....they would DISCRIMINATE against you. Picture if you were a group of people, then they would discriminate against you and your group which is what racism is. Picture if they want you all dead because they fear you will secretly do harm? Then they will attempt GENOCIDE!!! So do you see how dangerous making these interpretations can be? You just gave us all a masterclass how humans can create fear and hate off just APPEARANCE!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

It's a symbol and symbolizes a smile, the other things you say is Schizophonia

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Razard86 @Jowblob

Are you sure ? This face looks fake (exaggerated) and therefore inspires malevolence in one way or another.
Or even irony.
There is a large French forum where the smillet is constructed in the same way and everyone agrees on that.

The following smiley doesn't seem more benevolent, don't you think?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-09 à 16.29.30.png

Edited by Schizophonia

U tryna GENOCIDE people !?

@Schizophonia ???

I've been looking at him for a while, and the truth is that he seems to me to have the face of a good guy. Well, Maybe a bit....too proud of being a good guy....but no, he really looks like a nice guy. frank, open, direct, that does not hide anything. On the other hand, the second one has the face of a son of a bitch who would open your wallet if you leave it near him.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Yes I confirm it is a creepy sneaky smile. A Psychopath smile

I agree. It has sarcastic and passive-agressive energy. And that is besides the fact that he looking slightly to left (his right), a sign of being a liar.

That smiley face is AWAKE.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Schizophonia

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I wanted to say it, I did not find an appropriate category

Really 

:):):)

The eyes are too long (vertical) and should be rather round.
The smile is too big and rises too high.

He doesn't look benevolent, he looks more sly. the kind of smile you give to someone after you have punctured the tires of their car, or having made love with their partner, something like that.

Am I the only one seeing it?

@Leo Gura

Capture d’écran 2023-05-09 à 15.24.51.png

I can confirm that this smiley has some evil, or sociopathy to it, definitely too smiley for me, like it's compensating too much. Yeah, a bit autistic from me, but I just thought that the smiley was just an emoji of smiling and sometimes I use this image to convey I'm smiling, but as soon as you pointed out how vertical the eyes are, and how too wide and high the smile is, I didn't realize it then that this image may have been a bit strange, and took this symbol for granted. Shows how distortion and generalization of objects around us, and how our minds abstract stuff is really powerful. 

On the other hand, ? is a better emoji, as it conveys a cool psychopath, not a bitchy sociopath.

@Schizophonia Please check yourself into a mental institution for examination.

:)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You know your forum is top-notch when you start getting feedback on emojis :) 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schizophonia Please check yourself into a mental institution for examination.

lol

See how you even used this emoji as a way to assert the sarcastic twist of your response.
"Go to the psychiatric hospital, look how crazy you must be to see this lmao" + smiling smiley.
This smiley is evil and hides something.

Edited by Schizophonia

6 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Schizophonia imo, your profile pic is badly chosen...

I just changed it ah ah.
I could smile more but I'm too tired today and every take is bad.
This will be it for now. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Reminds me of Peter Ralston for some reason

I don't know who this guy is.

Edited by Schizophonia

22 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Peter Ralston = :)

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Nabd

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

Why bring up Peter Ralston for the comparison?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

This smiley is evil and hides something.

He's in pain for being judged as an evil being.