abundance

Why is Musk aligning himself with the worst alt right figures?

107 posts in this topic

@Schizophonia

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Sorry but that is not an answer. :ph34r:

Can you give me a position on any but important subject that makes you say you are conservative?

I also like to conserve my mood and energy.

14 hours ago, abundance said:

I can't even take this post serious. Black people more prone to violence due to genetics? C'mon bro this is 2023. If you're going to go that route, whites collectively have been far more violent. From wiping out Native Americans to waging global wars to destroying the environment.  The track record is endless. Despite all of that I don't attribute it to genetics. 

By black culture I assume you mean rap culture. Yes, I admit it is a problem but its rooted in poverty and systemic oppression. There would be no violent rap criminal culture without the impact of poverty, mass incarceration and the drug war. And no, I am not saying that black people who choose to follow that culture (and I say "choose" to follow because you seem to assume every black person ascribes to it) shouldn't take accountability for their actions. But if we want to address the problematic elements of that culture we ultimately have to address the root causes. 

Furthermore, the memes and statistic propagated by Musk have been thoroughly debunked. 

i mean it seems naive to think that all races are equal in all ways, some most likely are more aggressive then others and some more intelligent in ways overall based on the genetics, just like different dog breeds are different in smartness and temperament, to totally discount this idea seems like delusion and disconnection from truth

15 hours ago, Israfil said:

You were the one that stated that white people you know suffered racism in foreign countries, therefore no white privilege.

I think it's another false debate, where we agree on the substance but we slap each other anyway because our respective egos are hurt by the way the other processes information.
Unnecessary waste of energy.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Schizophonia

I also like to conserve my mood and energy.

That's like saying I'm progressive because I installed the latest intel cpu on my computer.

:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I think it's another false debate, where we agree on the substance but we slap each other anyway because our respective egos are hurt by the way the other processes information.

I understood what you said. I don't think it was correct, and since this is a place for discussion I pointed it out. 

''At first you thought Elon was backing out of the deal to buy Twitter, but he got the people who didn't want him controlling it begging him to to buy it anyway. Now you think Elon's jumped the shark by hiring this new WEF, pro vax, BLM supporting raging leftist as CEO. Man's playing 4D Chess and installing an ideological enemy as a puppet head. It's a prophylactic move.

Think about it. Much harder for the US government or the left to delegitimise Twitter when it's public facing top executive is some radical leftist woman who spouts all the acceptable mainstream talking points. As long as she's just a hamstrung symbolic figurehead he damage controls behind the scenes - which I believe is his intention - all is well.

So it's not over, and we're not done. Big man Elon is just playing games you don't understand. You don't get to be a billionaire without being shrewd - remember this lesson: if a genius does something that looks stupid to you, it's probably 4D chess. '' illimitable man

Musk's poltics is so transparent. He supports anyone who helps him do business in a way that gives him maximum personal control over his companies. Musk's ego is so huge he needs to always feel the boss and have things his way. Which is why he bought Twitter and why he turned right-wing. The right-wing encourages such bossy behavior while the left condemns it. Musk doesn't really believe in democracy, he believes him dominating others so his opinion has more power. That's how he operates.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Musk is a pioneer of mankind. Not many people understand him. Musk will leave his mark on humankind while his opposition will fade as dust in the pages of history. I also don't think he aligns with the right wing. He is just a very practical guy. One has to use practical wisdom to be able to achieve what he is doing.

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck I don't why, but I expected such comment the moment I saw your profile picture xD

Musk is overrated like hell. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are worth more than a hundred Musk.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

18 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@StarStruck I don't why, but I expected such comment the moment I saw your profile picture xD

Musk is overrated like hell. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are worth more than a hundred Musk.

Steve Jobs ????

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Musk will leave his mark on humankind

Many an asshole have left their mark on mankind.

59 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Steve Jobs was also a bully, surely worse.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Many an asshole have left their mark on mankind.

True. He has not only left a mark on mankind but also nature by saving nature. You could learn a thing or two from him in terms of practical wisdom. On the side lines it is always easy to call foul to people who are doing the difficult work. Like if you enter the battlefield your hands are going to get dirty. There is no other way. 

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk's poltics is so transparent. He supports anyone who helps him do business in a way that gives him maximum personal control over his companies. Musk's ego is so huge he needs to always feel the boss and have things his way. Which is why he bought Twitter and why he turned right-wing. The right-wing encourages such bossy behavior while the left condemns it. Musk doesn't really believe in democracy, he believes him dominating others so his opinion has more power. That's how he operates.

'poltics'? I guess when you're so awakened that no 'i' is needed.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Like if you enter the battlefield your hands are going to get dirty.

True, however some enter the battlefield and go out of their way to needlessly rub salt in people's wounds. Musk is guilty of some of that.

There is no other way.

Or there is.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

True, however some enter the battlefield and go out of their way to needlessly rub salt in people's wounds. Musk is guilty of some of that.

Or there is.

It is part of the psychological and spiritual warfare. I mean, you run a small forum with so-called high conscious people, and last year it was a huge shit fest with half of the people running off. You should know how regular people are.

@Danioover9000 How many people died to develop safe airplanes?