Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UpperMaster

I think I might have found My Life Purpose (advice needed)

5 posts in this topic

I haven't taken the Life Purpose Coarse although I wish to after I graduate high school. I did however start reflecting on the teachings in book THE WAY OF A SUPERIOR MAN, and therefore started contemplating my life purpose. 

I had many visions, but this one felt so fulfilling on the inside, I am almost tearing up just thinking about it. Although it's not a 100 percent clear, I've never felt this way about almost anything, this vision feels so surreal. The vision itself seems a little unorthodox though.

My Life Purpose vision: 

In my vision, I helped everyone that I met in my life; family, friends, drug addicts, sexual partners to become the best version of themselves possible. The best version of their unique self's. In my vision, I pushed people out of the comfort zones and helped them express their love for life and purpose in their own way. In my vision, I helped so many people become their best self, to the point where they themselves motivate and inspire others, which leads to a sort of butterfly effect of people growing and living the best life they can. In my vision, I gave people the belief and resources necessary to create a world where everyone can work together to live the most prosperous life.

There are many sub visions that I had too, and I don't know how to interpret them: 

- I led the country. All aspects of the country improved, because people were so connected to their own purpose that they were giving their all into their craft. 

- I started a business, and everyone that worked under me and around me grew so much that they gave all they had to the business leading to success.

- My sexual partner, grew so much internally that she would cry because of how good her life is

--------------------------------------------------------------------x---------------------------------

This is all very new to me, and I just had this vision. Its kind of weird, because I don't even think I am at my best self to be able to lead others. This vision was one of the most powerful things I've experienced, in the sense that I started tearing up thinking about how peoples lives can change for the better and how I could source that change. I even imagine them thanking me. I imagine feeling a source of extreme pride when my friends succeed in life. 

The main reason I posting about this is I'm not entirely sure if this is what is meant by life purpose?

Aaaaaand What more should I do now? 

Sounds like you'd like to be a Jesus. :) Going around and magically helping others is hard task, but it's possible.

Here is an extreme example, this guy is healing others just by looking at them:

14 minutes ago, Juressic said:

Sounds like you'd like to be a Jesus.

ahaha I really didn't mean to make it sound like I wanna be a religious leader. I just want to be psychologically advanced to the point where I can judge what type of person people around me need and then become that person for them so that they can grow. 

And I don't necessarily want the spotlight either, like man, I mean being able to give hope to a stranger who has a fucked up life through one interaction would be crazy. 

Edited by UpperMaster

11 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

ahaha I really didn't mean to make it sound like I wanna be a religious leader. I just want to be psychologically advanced to the point where I can judge what type of person people around me need and then become that person for them so that they can grow. 

And I don't necessarily want the spotlight either, like man, I mean being able to give hope to a stranger who has a fucked up life through one interaction would be crazy. 

I'd recommend you to study Spiral Dynamics and 9 stages of ego development. Maybe you should go to university to study psychology, that is the way you can connect with people that really need help. Some people like helping others because they feel better listening to their problems, forgetting about their own. There are also many other reasons as well, but make sure that your reasons are not toxic actually. I enjoy helping others, investing my energy to them, when I feel like I'm getting enlighten, spiritual, like I'm passed the game, I think that is the right moment when good karma is generating.

A Jordan Pererson-like position sounds fitting, but I guess you’ll be the one crying then.