funkychunkymonkey

what are your guys opinions on ayahausca?

18 posts in this topic

im thinking of expanding my toolbox, smoking dmt is a struggle for me and i dont really wanna go through the process of obtaining it, i have no sources... but i do spend quite a bit of time in ecuador.

I mean, if you think about it - there's never really been a complaint; it's overwhelmingly life-changing. I never took Aya myself, but a friend of mine recently did. The previous 5 years of pretty hardcore spirituality, shamanism, psychedelics and what not, with all the "insights" - went completely out of the window in an evening. He found his peace and love for life; he is crystal clear in his purpose, and basically 100x more chill. But he describes the difference between taking a psychedelic at home and going through the Ayahuasca ceremony as one between taking a plane to Shanghai and walking there across Eurasia; so there's that.

@funkychunkymonkey Harmala alkaloids are legal and DMT containing plants can be purchased online.  Ayahuasca definitely has immense potential, but so far, it's been more difficult for me to deal with than mushrooms.  It's very direct and requires complete surrender.

It's wild, rough but DEEP.

Reminds me of mushrooms but diferent, more "spiritual and profound". 

Depends on the dose, though.

Very hard to dose it correctly. 

I live in Brazil so i have access to it.

Right now i have almost 800ml of it in my fridge.

Edited by Recursoinominado
grammar

Deep medicine, but don't do it alone. Do the real thing, the shaman you do it with is very important, only go to highly reviewed placed. AyaAdvisors.com helps to see what's good. 

Go to the jungle and drink with the shamans, this medicine saved my life

Ayahuasca is hyped up too much, lsd is the real deal in terms of progress in spirituality and is much more simpler. But in the big picture it's all the same

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It’s pretty amazing but long and arduous.  I personally really enjoyed it but the tiata shaman you work with makes a huge difference.   it was a full 12 hour journey for me.  Left more questions than it answered but it definitely helped me deepen my path.  

I can share my 1st trip description if anyone has interest.  

Ayahuasca is overrated with a Shaman, underrated taken by yourself. 

Edited by Pudgey

Ayahuasca is more physical than something like LSD, which is more cerebral.  When I was in the Amazon, I took Black Ayahuasca, which is like a super ayahuasca.   Within a few minutes, I was shivering and freezing cold even though we were in the jungle.  Someone else told me he felt someone punching him in the face.   The medicine goes deep into your body and mind.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Its more the "journey" than the "destination/substance" that is important and more powerful overall in spiritual elevation and integration.

Here is an interesting comparison and differences between two of the greatest plant medicines. I also respect mushrooms and cactus too.

https://ibogawellness.com/what-is-iboga/iboga-vs-ayahuasca/

As above so below, as within so without.

On 08/05/2023 at 1:19 AM, BlessedLion said:

AyaAdvisors.com

ayaadvisors.org 

On 09/05/2023 at 10:28 AM, Pudgey said:

Ayahuasca is overrated with a Shaman, underrated taken by yourself. 

Actually found taking by myself has been incredible. With that said, the traditional shaman music was dope when I tried in Colombia.