RamPhoenix

5meodmt & Dark energy

12 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I do work/sit very well with 5-meo-dmt.  I have done around 20 journeys, 80% solo with handshake dosages/vaped. I never once even had a slightly negative journey.

I can experience what this "culture" calls ego dissolution every time (low dose psilocybin 500mg/ Psyche challenging dose 5meodmt 15-20mg +/- vaped), I call

"Consciousness unification".

In my last 3-4 journeys I have been experiencing a very interesting dynamic. I literally sense an energy on my left side that my intuition senses is 

"dark" energy, negative but dark leaning more on the mystical side. I am not woo-woo/ mystical, my back ground is academic, I am open to the mystical but am one

that is more "the proof is in the pudding".    

I am reaching out if anyone has experienced anything "dark" while under 5-meo-dmt that felt "different" than usual negative thoughts, trauma release, childhood wounds,etc

Thx

R

Yes, consciousness has a dark side.

Never experienced that in over 200 trips of 5-MeO.

But of course something like that is possible. I've seen fucking dragons on 4-AcO-DMT.

There's really no limit to what Consciousness can imagine. If your mind goes in the direction of imagining dragons, you will see dragons.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But of course something like that is possible. I've seen fucking dragons on 4-AcO-DMT.

There's really no limit to what Consciousness can imagine. If your mind goes in the direction of imagining dragons, you will see dragons.

Do you think that is where the mythical creatures come from in our culture, or  was the trip fed this content from our culture? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@RamPhoenix 

I have had maximum negativity trips with 5meo, the thing is, they were exactly the same as the wonderful trips with a difference. what basically happens is that reality appears to be an infinite ocean of nothing. If I'm watching the ocean, it's nothing, it's total horror. 1, I am stuck in existence only for eternity, immobile. 2, I am nothing, I am death.

but if I do not observe nothing but become nothing, the thing is the opposite. I encompass the infinity, because i am the infinity. I am unlimited total freedom. the infinite nothing is the infinite everything. an endless stream of existence. As in the other experience, I am alone and condemned to exist eternally, but I am not alone because my infinity is the opposite of loneliness, and there is no condemnation, there is perfection and total joy, without fissures, of existing.

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 5/7/2023 at 1:03 PM, Leo Gura said:

So basicaly it is not True? Dragons you have seen is not true? It is just imagination

On 5/7/2023 at 11:33 AM, Benton said:

@Leo Gura What are dragons like for you?

I'm at a loss for how to describe them.

Consciousness can dream up a dragon as easily as it can a cat.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:45 PM, Pudgey said:

Yes, consciousness has a dark side.

..... could you elaborate.

I sense consciousness as not having a "side" but is an "neutral energetic entity of some kind"

@RamPhoenix Please don't elaborate too much on the word 'side.' Essentially, it's consciousness being dark. It's nothing short of Sith Consciousness - but this is just one aspect of consciousness being 'dark'. The whole point is to realize that consciousness is truly infinite and that's something I've realized multiple times on Ayahuasca / DMT. There is truly no limit or boundaries. 

On 5/9/2023 at 11:28 PM, Pudgey said:

Sith Consciousness

like star wars SITH?  

@RamPhoenix It's just a name I've given you to describe variations of dark consciousness. What's directly experienced is far more powerful and profound. At the highest level, it's your playground. Consciousness can do whatever it wants. 

My Bufo journeys are mostly positive.  But I know a spiritual teacher who said that he saw evil entities on Bufo and he insists that they were real.

Vincit omnia Veritas.