Guest username

I Have Superpowers

69 posts in this topic

@username If you begin with sitting, you will feel much disturbance inside. The more you try to just sit, the more disturbance will be felt; you will become aware only of your insane mind and nothing else. It will create depression, you will feel frustrated. You will not feel blissful. If you make a sincere effort to 'just sit,' you may really go insane. Only because people do not really try sincerely does insanity not happen more often.

Just now, username said:

Doesn't that help you release?

It help in releasing only when I live in isolation, when my mind don't accumulate new garbage.

25 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

This meditation is a fast, intense and thorough way to break old, ingrained patterns in the bodymind 

http://www.osho.com/meditate/active-meditations/dynamic-meditation

I prefer to let go and dance... Isn't it the same? Or you know, yoga. Isn't it all about staying active?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

15 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

I prefer to let go and dance... Isn't it the same? Or you know, yoga. Isn't it all about staying active?

As soon as you systematize breathing, it loses its capacity to create a strange situation for you.It becomes methodical, it becomes part of his habit. Breathing in dynamic meditation is absolutely non-methodical; it is without any rules; it is absurd. It is a way of creating a feeling of strangeness in you - to put you so out of gear, to put you in such utter confusion and chaos that you cannot put it into order again. If you again create an order in this disorder, your mind - which is so clever - will soon accept it and adjust itself with it. Breathing in any methodological manner will again turn into a system. But it will lose all strangeness about it. 

The breathing in dynamic meditation is non rhythmic and non-methodical. You cannot repeat it today the way you did it yesterday, because it has no method whatsoever. Not only that you cannot repeat your performance of yesterday - even today you can not end it the way you will begin. It will be what it will be. And its only purpose is to see that your mind's conditioning, its habits, its set patterns are loosened.

Osho Dynamic Meditation has five stages, each stage has a purpose, dance and yoga do not include benefits of all five stages.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:58 PM, Emerald said:

It's definitely apparent that life is unfulfilling. I can't fool myself about that anymore.

On your part great patience is needed, and a trust that the whole existence is in support of all those who are trying to grow spiritually. Remain joyous, wait with great love. Everything takes its own time, impatience makes no sense. Patience is the way of existence. The journey is vast, and you cannot be in a hurry.

Subjectivity needs long patience, a waiting. It grows, but not in a hurry. It is not a seasonal flower. You cannot get it and within a month it is flowering. It takes time. If you are in a hurry, if you are in haste, you will never know the taste of meditation.  It is not the meditation that is taking time, it is your complex mind. It has to be brought down to a rest, to a relaxed state. When the moment is ripe, it happens. It is not your doing, it is a grace.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:58 PM, Emerald said:

life is unfulfilling

It is experience of almost everyone. Living an unconscious life you can go on changing from one work to another; it is not going to help. Maybe for few days when the work is new and there is excitement you may feel good. You may again project your illusions, you may again start expecting: ”This time it is going to happen. Maybe it has not happened up to now, but this time it is going to happen.” Again you will be frustrated. Every expectation is bound to bring frustration.

So people go on changing their jobs, they go on changing their hobbies, they go on changing their wives, their husbands, they go on changing their religions. They go on changing whatsoever they can change – with the hope that this time something is going to happen. But unless you change, nothing is going to happen.

Suppose your meditation ripens after twenty years, your time is not wasted, your life will be fulfilling , it will be a rare achievement, who achieves fulfillment in life? People only pretend that everything is fine, their smiles are fake. 

Edited by Prabhaker