Guest username

I Have Superpowers

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, I_Like_Thing said:

You don't have to abandon your kids and live in a cave to remove the mask

Buddha was born a king. He got fed up with his palaces, with his richness, with his luxury; he became a beggar. In the middle of one night, he renounced his kingdom and went into the forest as a beggar. 

Osho was born as a poor man. he got fed up with up poverty. He renounced poverty, he lived like an emperor.

A drastic change in your lifestyle helps you to become enlightened. It doesn’t matter whether from the palace you move to the cave, or from the cave you move to the palace. A drastic change in your lifestyle brings the revelation easily, because it uproots you from your ground, it brings you to a totally new territory. You cannot remain the same, you have to change.

1 hour ago, I_Like_Thing said:

I just stripped it down, removed the Eastern philosophical esotericism

Sometimes there comes a point in the spiritual journey, when society, family, job, wealth start becoming hindrances. Whenever you find a higher value, the lower drops. Whenever you find a more blissful way of living, the miserable way of living drops. 

-

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

22 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I have had a lot of issues with ....

My parents forced my brother to suicide, my mother ruined my life. I gathered courage to go back consciously and found insights which have made me unburdened.

Edited by Prabhaker

10 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

My parents forced my brother to suicide, my mother ruined my life. I gathered courage to go back consciously and found insights which have made me unburdened.

I'm glad to hear that you've become unburdened through insight. I feel as though nothing I ever learn ever quite completely resolves this issue, though there have certainly been improvements. Only ego-transcendence did that for a time. And it was wonderful to be completely unburdened. I understood then perfectly then that both of my parents love me but that they had their own limitations that they just didn't have the ability to let go of from their level of awareness. And that the pain that I feel is because I was unconsciously choosing to make my their actions mean something more deliberate and mean-spirited than what they were. I still know this intellectually, but I think that deep down I'm still holding on to pain, anger, sadness, and hope because I want some emotional payoff and reconciliation. Some hope for vindication and repair that the child in me wants to feel who is still holding out for. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I feel as though nothing I ever learn ever quite completely resolves this issue

Now,I feel sorry for my parents.When you will grow spiritually to more higher levels you will know, if you were raised in same circumstances as your parents were, you couldn't be a different person , man is a robot, unless he is a meditator. When it becomes you own knowing, you become free from your past.

your very presence is healing to people, people understand you perfectly but the communication happens on a deeper level, the higher you raise your vibration, the more you're able to help the collective consciousness advance, in a sense we're all helping everyone just by being ourselves. 

What's also important is to not look down on the exploration of others. I've been struggling with that a bit, so I appreciate this topic. 
Others are on their own way to spirituality, at their own pace. One does not need to actively practice spirituality, most people try to know themselves better in their own way. They'll advance slower and over multiple lifetimes, there are infinite ways to enlightenment, do not get trapped in thinking we're better because we found this way.
It's important to keep the ego at bay at all times. We are beings of love, and we do not look down on someone else because they are slower. 

In a sense accepting the slower pace of others is accepting who you were,it's accepting the suffering we went through. I've found that when I had difficulty accepting how general society actually is, it wasn't about the state of society, it was about the suffering that I went through when I lived like society, I had difficulty to accept my own suffering. it all points back to you

when people feel you really have zero issues with them, that you accept them in every single way they are,the good and the bad, they will be overflowed with love, they will willingly listen to your words, but they have long been listening to your love already

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 minute ago, I_Like_Thing said:

he didn't get "fed up" with being rich

He was 'fed up', a person with higher consciousness is bound to fed up, otherwise who cares about people were suffering outside of the castle walls and start a quest to understand the nature of reality ?

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

Thank you. This is good advice. I have always had a difficulty staying present in life as I'm a very heady kind of person. I've been called a space cadet many times before. And I'm always forgetting a ton of basic things that no one else forgets. I've always lived with people being angry at me for this that or the other, that most people do but I can't seem to do, simply because my mind is more interesting to me than the rest of reality. I've gotten better over the past handful of years, but it's still pretty bad. I think I became this internal because I didn't want to face some of my early childhood traumas, and the fear is still there. It boarded me up into my mind. My mind was a safe place then where I was in control and that I was good at, and praised for being good at. So, I'm definitely more attached to thought than the average person. It's like a big security blanket for me. I think it will take a lot of constant mindfulness to unwire this habit, but it seems like all signs are pointing to that over the past week or so. 

I relate.

@HypSandar

Fo sho.

Edited by Whywolf

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

Here is my dilemma. I've had experiences of ego-transcendence and felt the amazing amount of liberations and wholeness and the depth of my suffering in the egoic state by contrast. I also have always had the itch for deep introspection and Truth seeking, even prior to these experiences. So, there is a powerful drive to seek in me, ever since childhood. But I also want to live a normal adult life and to experience humanity uninterrupted. In fact, if I had to choose between living this life and being unenlightened and removing myself from life and being enlightened, I would choose the former in a heartbeat. I want both my normal human adulthood and enlightenment. But it's not so simple as just choosing not to seek for me. I can't un-know what I know. So, even if I try to quit seeking enlightenment, there will always be a knowledge there that I am suffering and that there is a peace that is available to me. 

Do you have any recommendations? Do you believe there is a way to quit seeking enlightenment altogether once you've had a glimpse? Or to seek enlightenment whilst being a parent who needs to be involved in life?

Become conscious of how unfulfillong your life is. If you derrive your contentment from it, you are selling yourself short on your experience in life. And use this as a motivation.

How amazing would it be for your child to have a liberated mother, encouraging it to live the life of freedom and joy by example. How beautiful would the energy of your home feel, if you realized the goddess that you are.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Become conscious of how unfulfillong your life is. If you derrive your contentment from it, you are selling yourself short on your experience in life. And use this as a motivation.

How amazing would it be for your child to have a liberated mother, encouraging it to live the life of freedom and joy by example. How beautiful would the energy of your home feel, if you realized the goddess that you are.

It's definitely apparent that life is unfulfilling. I can't fool myself about that anymore. I have these moments in the day where I'm like, "Gosh... I'm glad I don't have to do this forever. This is so boring and pointless." I can't even distract myself from it by making my life goal oriented and directional, like I used to do. It's really in my face that it's non-directional. I sometimes feel like that episode of Spongebob, where Squidward wants to be alone and he ends up in this all white dimension where he's just in an infinite void. And he's just running over the same spot again and again as he tries to escape. Haha :D The only difference between that white void-space from that cartoon and my current reality is how it looks. I get into these thought processes where I try to imagine how much better things in life could be if I lived without ego. Then I imagine how it would be to live life without the burden of ego and how much more joy, freedom, and ease I would have with the tasks and ups and downs of life. But this probably creates a big attachment. 

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Noo this is motivation. Good shit keep at it. Attahment to enlightenment is the last thing to worry about. Attachment to experiences of success and such are the obstacles.

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

@Emerald Noo this is motivation. Good shit keep at it. Attahment to enlightenment is the last thing to worry about. Attachment to experiences of success and such are the obstacles.

are you so sure that attachment to enlightenment does not include attachment to success and etc? 

@aryberry no, attachment to enlightenment is an obstacle. But the last one to worry about. . And you are quite right that its likely to dissolve once you release the quality you unconsciously project onto the idea of it and acrivate it within your consciousness.

I feel hopeless all the time. Don't know why. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

3 minutes ago, Loreena said:

I feel hopeless all the time. Don't know why. 

Me too, but that's because of identification with the form. The form is the one that feels hopeless. I am starting to awaken out of that dream exactly because I didn't feel good in my own body and feel hopeless. It's a blessing in disguise, because it makes you want to find something different!!

In this case, we are looking for the "no-thing" something :D.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

43 minutes ago, I_Like_Thing said:

You know, Emerald, I've been confused about something, and have been meaning to ask you about it. I know you can analyze things in a clinical way, so I don't think you will be offended by my curiosity.

I've been following your channel for awhile now. One of the first things I noticed was your devotion to your husband. I respect that. From the things you've said, it sounds like he is a great guy, your "soul mate", you guys have a lot in common, he supports you in your endeavors, he's a good father, he's hard working, he's smart and creative, he's attentive to your needs, he's compassionate and empathetic, and he's just an all around great guy. All of this is the impression I've gotten from your own words in all the time I've known you online. I think that is great, and I think it's great you two found each other.

What I am confused about are things you've said similar to what you wrote above. If everything you said about your partner is true, I don't understand how you have come to be in some of the states of mind you have found yourself in. If your husband was more like a roommate, off doing his own thing, I could understand. But you've made it sound like you guys are skipping through life hand-in-hand. In a loving partnership your mate supports you, helps you through hard times, listens when that is all that is needed, or if there is some deeper issue, they will jump through hoops to help you solve it or get the help you need--I apologize if I have offended you by saying this, but frankly, that doesn't sound like what he is doing.

The thing that may not come off quite so clearly is that my husband and I don't have an amazing relationship. What we have is a relationship that was pretty terrible but has been improving a lot over the last few years, due to work that we've both done on ourselves. It has just in the past year or so, gotten to being a good relationship, so I have a lot of relief at this. So, I'm just very glad that we're on the up and up. And I'm also very proud of the work that he's done on himself. A few years ago, I literally felt trapped in the relationship and so did he, due to our own emotional baggage and limiting beliefs. And we both have quite a bit. So, the positive tone is simply because of this very reason, and not because it's an all around awesome relationship. It is not. We still definitely have our things, and we probably clash a little more than the average couple. 

Relative to spirituality and various turmoils that I've gone through, my husband is very hands off. He has a resistance to spirituality because he spent many years following a spiritual path only to realize that none of it really mattered. He found that he still had anger issues and that he didn't like himself and how he had become. This is difficult bottleneck to get through, that is par for the course. If you interact with others following a similar path, you recognize this is a normal part of seeking. But because he was alone when he was seeking, he didn't have the benefit of other perspectives as I do following this forum and having a YouTube channel. So, he is resistant and cynical to anything spiritually related. To bring it up to him is not easy. I call him a porcupine because he really puts the quills out. Certain topics trigger my husband pretty easily. So, this is something that is buried under a lot of limiting beliefs. But every few days he'll open up a bit and talk to me about his past, and starts to show an interest in spirituality like he used to. But he isn't quite ready yet. So, I don't push the topic with him. 

Emotionalmastery.org

@username You have been chosen. But this is both a privilege and a hard task at the same time!!

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

he spent many years following a spiritual path only to realize that none of it really mattered.

We have trained our minds for doubt, so those methods that were based on faith have become useless. For the modern mind, they cannot be used. The modern mind only accepts the body and the mind; the spiritual realm is taken as a romantic fallacy. So you cannot begin anything from the spiritual. At the most, you can start from the psychological.

All the old methods - if used directly, without catharsis - will not be of much help. If you just watch the mind, it will take a very long time - years. And nothing is certain because you are not simply watching: every day, you are creating more mind. And there is a past accumulation in the mind, so it can go on and on; you can go on and on.

Old methods can help somebody who has not much tension in his body, has not much repression in his mind, but now to find such people is very difficult. Now everybody is full of tensions. Woodcutters, fishermen, farmers – for them old methods may be perfectly good, because already their body is doing so much. Modern civilization people are sitting the whole day in their chairs. Bodies were not made for that. Man is basically a hunter. His body was made to work hard – eight hours, twelve hours – and the question of tensions in the body was out of the question. 

The whole upbringing, the civilization, the education, is suppressive. You have accumulated anger, sex, violence, greed, everything! Now this accumulation is a madness within you. If you begin with any suppressive meditation, for example, with just sitting,  you are suppressing all of this, you are not allowing it to be released. So, begin with a catharsis - dynamic meditation.

@Prabhaker What is suppressive meditation? I thought all meditation was essentially supposed to help you release.