Guest username

I Have Superpowers

69 posts in this topic

Since starting Actualized.org, I am immune to feeling hopeless in life.  I see so much of the psychological garbage that keeps people trapped; it's insane. 

I've spoken to some people and have been able to identify the structures and self-imposed mechanisms that keep them miserable, but it's like I'm speaking a different language at times. Some are amazed at how asleep they've been but others are so grounded in their beliefs that they think it's reality. It's just so absurd. I can't believe I used to be like that.

7 hours ago, Shiva said:

I know that feeling. However, at this point you need to be careful! Often I can see where people get stuck in their way of thinking, however most of the times I keep my mouth shut because I know they aren't open minded enough for it. Most people are just not receptive to life-transforming advice simply because life-transforming advice can be really life-transforming and that's scary :D

The trap here is to start acting like some sort of teacher. Most people won't appreciate that. Some family member or friends might even get pissed off by that. So there's a risk that your relationships might suffer from that.

Just be extremely humble with the results that you see from personal development. Simply continue with it. At some point your growth will become very obvious to people because you're so grounded, stressless, happy and relaxed all the time. So some people may ask how can that be. That's when a window in their current paradigm opens up to receive something new. And then you know they are ready for it! :)

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm always low-key about it. I probably made it sound like I flaunt my knowledge. It's more of a subtle observation type thing that's still really significant. I don't go around saying "Heyyyyyyy, this is username for Actualized.org, and in today's conversation...."

@username Don't worry, it's only a matter of time until you feel hopeless again.

All states come and go. Which is why the wise seek liberation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Would enlightenment induce permanent freedom from hopelessness, or would I still feel that way from time to time but not really be affected?

@Nahm Was there a typo there, or did you say the same thing twice? Not bashing you, just a bit confused.

@username Anyone can prime their mind with a hopeful outlook by reading, redecorating, talking, listening, etc, to hopeful things. It is good. An enlightened person wouldn't flirt with hopelessness to begin with because there is no need to be hopeful if you are here, now. Hope is moving the mind from now to the future. Now is good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Right, that's what I expected would be the case, which why I was only concerned with not being hopeless rather than ever saying anything about being hopeful.

@username the latter. There would be no identification with the hopelessness feeling, when it comes up, it will fade into the background, in the same way things from the external world do.

Update: Feeling hopeless again.

@username  I think the most important thing after this type of experiences is finding balance, but of course, to find it you must first experience extremes. In my experience, cultivating self love and welcoming all of these feelings helps a lot. It's ok to feel hopeless, that will pass, and then you'll be great for some period of time but then some other uncomfortable emotions arise. It's never-ending, ever-changing, ever-flowing. That's the beauty of it. You are here to experience it fully. For me, balance means "surviving" and "living"  every emotion while not getting stuck in them, being aware of the matrix, and being there for "yourself", giving "yourself" support with all of the things you know now.

46 minutes ago, username said:

Update: Feeling hopeless again.

lol

And so the prediction was true

Edited by Orange

@username , this feeling will pass soon.
Most of us have been in there at one time or another, and I can say with some degree of confidence that you'll come out of this dark place soon, and you'll shine again.

@username Oh hang on, you still have much to learn padawan.
In the future there are great things for you and gifts to you and to man-kind. 

• Talking to aliens
  • Seeing and communicating with angels and other beins
  • Healing
  • Wisdom
  • Sensing energy
  • Great intuition
  • and manifesting a penthouse in Vegas with loads of sluts and coke at your disposal (like scratch the rest, this is the important one)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 15/03/2017 at 11:49 AM, Nahm said:

Congrats.

What to do now

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

19 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@username Oh hang on, you still have much to learn padawan.
In the future there are great things for you and gifts to you and to man-kind. 

• Talking to aliens
  • Seeing and communicating with angels and other beins
  • Healing
  • Wisdom
  • Sensing energy
  • Great intuition
  • and manifesting a penthouse in Vegas with loads of sluts and coke at your disposal (like scratch the rest, this is the important one)

Could I substitute the coke for shrooms and 5-Meo :( ?

@Martin123 I guess I wouldn't care about difference once I'm on a breakthrough dose.