effortlesslumen

How to generate the most growth through this forum?

7 posts in this topic

Im pondering this question in the back of my mind for several months now, not being able to filter that thought out as excess information. The forum is already very helpful, but i still got the feel im not making the most out of it or that there is some potential hidden yet to be seen. The fact that, that is use it for distraction from time to time also gives me the impression im missing something. 

To avoid awnsers that seem quiet obvious - here is what i already did or how i use the forum:

• Went through every featured, most viewed, best of, and pinned post, 
  • Looked up all the topics through the search function that had a high priority for me and continue to do so.
  • Im checking out the posts related to the current actualized video im watching to keep me further engaged
  • Im skimming the topics and discussions for post that strikes my interest intuitivly open them up in seperate tabs and go through them (fast and slow) and save some of them in my commonplacebook plus the comments that boost the value
  •  Im open for help and sugesstions, for useful and honest awnsers and contemplate on the most profound
  • Im asking questions

Here is what i should do more often but i dont because im stuck and want to avoid low qualiity posts:

• Share my insights
  • Spark discussion
  • Share valueable ressources, knowledge, meta techniques to spark personal and spiritual development
  • Share profound ideas
  • Help others with their problems and give good advice

Am I missing something ?

My current state is very limited. So i apologize when this sounds ridiculous. 

Edited by effortlesslumen

There is a bookmark function where you can save the best post so you can access them later all in the same place.

But more importantly, what are you looking to get out of the forum? Do you have some specific goal in mind? Because that alone will help you to make the decisions you think you need.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think i have to balance this out with my own self actualization process and be honest and conscious about my intentions when logging into the forum. 

Other than that it helps me to stay on the path and connect with others. Thanks

58 minutes ago, 001 said:

Also, people who are mods should be creating content on a regular basis the criteria on which mods are chosen should be this to inspire more creativity on this forum. 

Then he would actually need to pay us xD

58 minutes ago, 001 said:

the guy Curt wasn't asking so many good questions it could be more interesting and helpful if he did it with one or multiple mods here.

I mean us moderators are not some hyper-geniuses that you should spend much of your time listening to. Most of us are 20-something year old know-nothings xD

1 hour ago, 001 said:

well, do it for god lol. I might try to do it like blog posts of the stuff that I have learned that can be helpful to other people.

I can't keep all of those blessings to myself god gave us so much. The opportunity that we are chatting on this forum is a blessing.

I have a bunch of bookmarks you can read if you're desperate xD

I think you have a good list already.

But the main question is what do you want?

If you don't know what you want you have a chance of wandering around aimlessly, wasting time.

Also use the PM function. Make connections with people. You can literally talk to anyone and they will most likely answer. Even Leo answers so many questions here.

Don't get "attached" to the forum.

As above so below, as within so without.