StarStruck

Warning to vegans: Diet of meat, eggs and milk is healthier than plant-based foods,

54 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

You and many people who are into eating meat, don't understand that some people just can't eat meat because if they eat meat they feel the consciousness of the animal that they are eating, they feel the last emotions of this animal which are usually huge fear, huge suffering. If you are very conscious of that, how could you, in your lucid mind put this in your body? It feels like cannibalism. It's something that makes you feel deeply sick.

It usually happens with spiritual awakening, but not necessarily, some people just born with this form of sensitivity that prevents them from consuming meat. It's not even on the ideological level, they just can't do that, and it's not something that comes from their ego or even intellect, but from their pure consciousness. For those people, telling them to eat animal meat is the same like telling them to eat their own body, or any human meat.

I don't say that there aren't people who are vegan because of ideological reasons, but it doesn't matter, you gotta stop judging people who don't have the same life preferences like you have. If you feel like you can't live without meat, if you feel like your body can't exist without meat, eat it, but leave alone people who can't eat it and stop trying to control them, stop shaming them for their choice, stop telling them what's right or wrong, you are not the one who is accountable for them, you are not their authority, you are not the one to decide what they should or shouldn't put in their own bodies. 

You don't like when people telling you to stop eating meat because X and Y, you don't like when people are guilt tripping you, but then, if you don't like it, why do you do exactly the same to other people?

Focus on yourself and do whatever is right for you, and trust that other people are doing what's right for them. 

This is what many people struggle to comprehend, that everything is "consciousness" and what you 'consume' creates a "fusion" of consciousness, and you need to experience all of it to transmute it, to release it, or you eat more of it to suppress / depress it, until you become numb and no longer realize or feel it. If anyone does extensive fasting they will evidently see that once the body is healed, you become super-conscious of all things. Once you become conscious of such a high level of experience and function everything else becomes insignificant.

As above so below, as within so without.

20 hours ago, Juan said:

I guess nowadays I’m very conscious that this is a death animal, when I smell now the eggs or any meat, the smells makes me aware that this is something dead, idk if anyone else experienced this, @Michael56

I used to have this during my times on a vegan diet as well, yah. It is probably connected to deeper belief systems rather than any form of biological inheritance or anything to do with ancestral diets. If you subconsciously believe that animal products are bad for you, I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly start becoming gross to look at. Probably one of millions of adaptations we go through all the time. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

40 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

I used to have this during my times on a vegan diet as well, yah. It is probably connected to deeper belief systems rather than any form of biological inheritance or anything to do with ancestral diets. If you subconsciously believe that animal products are bad for you, I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly start becoming gross to look at. Probably one of millions of adaptations we go through all the time. 

I don’t think eat meat is bad for people, I’m aware that each body is designed very different and some people actually need to consume it in order to survive. As for me, I’m aware that if I’m traveling, I’ll have to adjust my diet by the circumstances. 

I’ve started the experiment a week ago and so far, tuna passed the test of not gross me, around a month ago I once ate calamari cuz I was hanging out with a friend, so I expect to do alright with fish products although I know I have to be careful which products cuz I could be consuming a lot of something you guys spoke on the forum. Eggs, turkey and chicken has been harder for me, will see, I’m doing this to study how much my body adapted to a vegan diet and maybe I could still be receptive of certain meat products if it feels natural to ingest.

Maybe I have a percentage of “you have to be careful of consuming meat” because of environment issues, I’m sure that’s probably what’s up with me sometimes. 

On 6.5.2023 at 8:23 AM, StarStruck said:

I'm an intuitive eater

Then don't link studies.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Then don't link studies.

I don't see a reason why I shouldn't

In Tate we trust

24 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Then don't link newspapers xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Linking a study is like linking a verse in the bible. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 hours ago, integral said:

Linking a study is like linking a verse in the bible. 

yes and no. 

YES - in a sense if you remain a dogmatic sheep , close-minded to alternative opinions because "the study says so" especially in topics where the evidence quality & quantity is generally low and deficient

NO - if you have an overall direction of the evidence accumulated over decades (for example things like saturated fats and heart disease, saffron and depression, weight loss and diabetes) where you have different trials and studies and meta-analyses all pointing roughly similar way over the years) - in such case, you can almost be sure that sticking to what those studies say is likely to be a better choice than the alternative. It is never 100% and there are always outliers to who the opposite seems to be valid.  But overall, when the evidence quality is high and abundant, you are most likely to benefit by following that line of direction....at least where health is concerned. 

One shouldn't read research as one would read a bible - it is yet another tool in your arsenal when you are a clinician or a practitioner or simply a health seeker. It is certainly not the only one. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 hours ago, Michael569 said:

NO - if you have an overall direction of the evidence accumulated over decades (for example things like saturated fats and heart disease, saffron and depression, weight loss and diabetes) where you have different trials and studies and meta-analyses all pointing roughly similar way over the years) - in such case, you can almost be sure that sticking to what those studies say is likely to be a better choice than the alternative. It is never 100% and there are always outliers to who the opposite seems to be valid.  But overall, when the evidence quality is high and abundant, you are most likely to benefit by following that line of direction....at least where health is concerned. 

Most people don't have the time to do this and have no idea what overall direction the majority of evidence points to or the quality of that evidence. They also have no idea who knows this, cant trust professions and need to come to there own conclusions or else have there life destroyed by putting there health in the hands of the wrong person. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Most people don't have the time to do this and have no idea what overall direction the majority of evidence points to or the quality of that evidence. They also have no idea who knows this, cant trust professions and need to come to there own conclusions or else have there life destroyed by putting there health in the hands of the wrong person.

people have hard time trusting the authorities who have, in many cases where possible done that already and summarised those findings. Every government in developed countries has and published guidelines. Such as this one done by US https://www.dietaryguidelines.gov/  or this done by the UK government https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-eatwell-guide  or Germany https://www.fao.org/nutrition/education/food-dietary-guidelines/regions/countries/germany/en/ 

Notice they all come to similar conclusions when it comes to answering "what the heck should humans eat"

But the problem with these is that they are boring, dull, not cool enough, not extreme enough. E.g. we think we "already know all that". One cannot create identify out of eating a Mediterranean Diet the way one can become a Carnivore or Vegan or Paleo freak. 

All of this nonsense is a human ego problem

We prefer flashy, cool articles created by quacks that tell us "EVERYTHING YOU KNEW ABOUT FOOD IS WRONG !!!:o:o" because we prefer to believe in what "sounds convincing" rather than what is probably true. We like cool pseudoscientific pathways , exotic words and ripped influencers over listening to a group of old white men who have studied this for 50 years. 

But yah, this is a problem  and I don't see it going anywhere anytime  :|, sadly and it is costing us billions in healthcare and thousands of years of lost human years of lifespan. 

Edited by Michael569

15 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

people have hard time trusting the authorities who have, in many cases where possible done that already and summarised those findings. Every government in developed countries has and published guidelines. Such as this one done by US https://www.dietaryguidelines.gov/  or this done by the UK government https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-eatwell-guide  or Germany https://www.fao.org/nutrition/education/food-dietary-guidelines/regions/countries/germany/en/ 

That may be true, I think part of it is public confidence has been destroyed over the years with cereal companies marketing sugar as a healthy breakfast and the entire united state food pyramid scandal. 

Allow the science to guide you to what might be true, and find out what's true through your experience of what works for you.

On 09/05/2023 at 9:41 AM, RebornConsciousness said:

You can justify literaly any behaviour with that line of logic.

Fact is, from the moral standpoint, vegan or vegetarian diets are superior to meat eating ones, because plants don't have a complex nervous system so they can't feel the pain the way animals can, they don't feel emotions, etc. Maybe chicken are an exception, since they are dumb enough to make you think "Ok, these things probably don't feel anything" but still, they do have a nervous system. Sure, plants are a living things that can communicate between each other and do all kinds of cool things, and they generally don't want to get eaten just like the animals don't want to. But you can argue that it's more acceptable and moral to eat plants due to the reasons I've mentioned above.

Despite of me saying that and knowing that, I still eat both animal meat and plants because I do think we need both, and because survival is survival, it's ruthless. I have no regrets about that either. The only real solution to this dillema would be to create artificial lab meat, and lab food in general, so that these poor animal can take a break.

The moral is just in your head :ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Morality is a usefull tool to protect ourselves against unhealthy aspects of human selfishness. Morality may be arbitrary and ever-changing and in many cases wrong, but that doesn't mean it cannot be a usefull tool for survival. Besides, human beings are inherently run on our own personal versions of moralities, or in other words values. For some reason, you deem one set of actions more appropriate to do than another set of actions. Why don't you jump off the bridge, instead of using it to pass by the river?

Because of God. 

In Tate we trust

On 09/05/2023 at 5:24 PM, StarStruck said:

@Lila9 when you get enlightened you will find out most of the things are constructed by your own mind and everything is love. We are part of nature and its prey and predator dualism. God made these animals to be eaten.

Only a fool would say such things... Shiva drank poison only to 'prove/set an example' that you can 'transmute' anything as god-consciousness, but god-consciousness wouldn't consume 'poison' every day. Its nonsensical to a higher awareness.

In the most ancient scriptures (long before your known history, bibles, qurans ect..) all the great masters either ate fruit or did not eat at all. Many even said; all food eventually becomes poison, and those who did not eat or give into the 'physical desires' and mistaken them as 'needs' achieved Immortality. Higher consciousness = Greater Awareness. Few are Enlightened Masters today. Don't confuse your awakenings and 'glimpses' with Enlightened Mastery. Awakenings are the mere beginning of the True Mastery of Being.

And For the record, even in your more modern bible: (Genesis 1:29: Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing 'plant' on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has 'fruit' with seed in it. They will be yours for 'food'.

Consumption of 'meat' arose with the Fall of consciousness of man. You cannot rely on false history, you must Self-Realize.

I'll leave you with a glimpse https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Higher-Consciousness-Hilton-Hotema/dp/1169830145

Of the greater truth ~

Edited by M A J I

@M A J I

study these two important verses 

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

And

When the Lord your God enlarges your territory, as he has promised you, and you say, ‘I will eat meat,’ because you crave meat, you may eat meat whenever you desire.

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@M A J I

study these two important verses 

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

And

When the Lord your God enlarges your territory, as he has promised you, and you say, ‘I will eat meat,’ because you crave meat, you may eat meat whenever you desire.

The verse I stated is more in Alignment with God / Higher consciousness / Truth.

The verses you stated were 'man's word, based on distortion, beliefs and delusions.

Almost all religious texts contain "truth" but most of the texts have been 'manipulated' by the hands of man for his own control of fellow man, his-tory and version of truth.

Like I said, Self-Realization is the only way out.

Know Thyself ~

Edited by M A J I

6 hours ago, M A J I said:

Only a fool would say such things... Shiva drank poison only to 'prove/set an example' that you can 'transmute' anything as god-consciousness, but god-consciousness wouldn't consume 'poison' every day. Its nonsensical to a higher awareness.

In the most ancient scriptures (long before your known history, bibles, qurans ect..) all the great masters either ate fruit or did not eat at all. Many even said; all food eventually becomes poison, and those who did not eat or give into the 'physical desires' and mistaken them as 'needs' achieved Immortality. Higher consciousness = Greater Awareness. Few are Enlightened Masters today. Don't confuse your awakenings and 'glimpses' with Enlightened Mastery. Awakenings are the mere beginning of the True Mastery of Being.

And For the record, even in your more modern bible: (Genesis 1:29: Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing 'plant' on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has 'fruit' with seed in it. They will be yours for 'food'.

Consumption of 'meat' arose with the Fall of consciousness of man. You cannot rely on false history, you must Self-Realize.

I'll leave you with a glimpse https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Higher-Consciousness-Hilton-Hotema/dp/1169830145

Of the greater truth ~

Why are you so mean and pretentious.
I thought that your super frugivorous diet was going to turn you into a superman who will live 4000 years like krishna or whatever Hindu deity, not that he was going to eat away at your pituitary gland.
Unless you are already accustomed to the notion of the caste system of the country from which you draw your pseudo science, considering yourself of course as the pure frugivorous braham who can insult and beat the "untouchable morons". ?

Reminds me of when I went HCLF vegan for a few weeks and couldn't stop myself from insulting/talking down/verbally humiliating the people in my head.
A kind of compulsive wickedness.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Why are you so mean and pretentious.
I thought that your super frugivorous diet was going to turn you into a superman who will live 4000 years like krishna or whatever Hindu deity, not that he was going to eat away at your pituitary gland.
Unless you are already accustomed to the notion of the caste system of the country from which you draw your pseudo science, considering yourself of course as the pure frugivorous braham who can insult and beat the "untouchable morons". ?

Reminds me of when I went HCLF vegan for a few weeks and couldn't stop myself from insulting/talking down/verbally humiliating the people in my head.
A kind of compulsive wickedness.

The Truth is the Truth, Whether it Hurts or Not, It is an Act of Unconditional Love. 

2 minutes ago, M A J I said:

The Truth is the Truth, Whether it Hurts or Not, It is an Act of Unconditional Love. 

Agree, that said.