ryandesreu

Actualized.org Appreciation and Impermanence

7 posts in this topic

Last week I was thinking about posting a random appreciation for actualized.org but didn't and then after I read that Leo was absent for awhile I began to observe the impermanence of the channel and then everything else. It made me appreciate the things that I have more.

So I'm writing this to inspire others to do the same. Drop a line if you appreciate actualized.org

A good amount of appreciation was recently shared here. Just letting you know so you don't think the forum goes unappreciated. It's my favorite cyber-crucible.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I enjoy Leo's video content for sure. Sharp, analytical, extremely in-depth and philosophical. The forum also serves as useful form of self-reflection for me.

I see most every thought I've had at some point during meditation expressed here. I think most people realize that when a thought is expressed here, it can immediately be transcended by the next poster. Maybe what some don't yet realize is that there is value in every thought expressed, and there is something to learn from everyone; even those who seem less experienced. By learning about how other people view Reality, you simultaneously learn about how You interpret Reality as well.

Edited by tuku747

This is the oasis in the desert and the only real spirituality that exists. This is the real deal, the passport to infinity. they are serially connected minds pushing in one direction. Leo has done an excellent job, elevated, inspired, clean, which is very close to the best possible. 

It is obvious that his inspiration is reality itself in motion. We will see where it arrives, where we arrive

On 5/4/2023 at 3:08 PM, tuku747 said:

Still my favorite Leo video:

Lol. Love this.

Leo saved my life in a sense. I mean, I saved my own life, but Actualized.org was part of my journey towards my awakening, and I can never be more grateful. His videos challenged me in ways no-one else can.