Peace and Love

What Makes A Woman Sexy/attractive?

58 posts in this topic

If you want to read a book that gives you a really good idea of what really matters in a relationship read this....

index2222.jpg

wow...ummm...I made this post to help women feel better about relationships.  I know looks is some part of the attraction, but I'm really hurt about some of the responses I've received here the last week or so.  The jokes are funny, but deep down they really hurt and I deserve better than to be treated this way.  I love myself too much to put up with this especially when I've given so much back.  And if anyone should know about this it would be me. Considering I'm an ex-adult entertainer and seen first hand how good looks can also lead you to being treated like total garbage and a sex object.  Looks are only the advertisement and outside package and they fade with age.  The emotions...working on the inside...what Leo promotes here...working on your spirit is what makes you beautiful....and that beauty within is cultivated and seen in outer appearances.  Whatever happened to unconditional love?  I thought many of you were about dropping the ego, and seeking enlightenment?  Looking past all of this?  I do not see that here.  And I don't want to be apart of this negativity anymore. I'm deleting my account immediately.

"You were born in the perfect body for your mission (aka life purpose)" - Pauline Victoria,  PaulineVictoria.com

@Peace and Love I know it is sad. There are people from all different perspectives and places here. Don't lump us all together. Body image issues are a legitimate epidemic in our society. And mental health issues are on the rise for young girls. It really is a giant issue. You are not over reacting. 

Don't leave us peace and love! Or at least tell me what forum you migrate to and I'll tag along.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Peace and Love  oh no. You're such a wonderful intelligent woman and there is so much that women here can learn from you. There's negativity everywhere, not just on this forum. It's sad to see you go. You gave so much. It's heartbreaking to see you saying bye bye. There are many here who want you including me. Never let negativity touch you. I can see how hard it can be sometimes. I only wish you the best on your journey of life. Just know that there will always be some wonderful people out there that you never met and they're waiting to meet you too. And even if you don't, keep that positivity shining brightly within you because that light of positivity will be your shining armour against the negativity of the world.

God bless and take care.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Peace and Love We are about unconditional love here. Perhaps it's from my ignorance since I'm yet to experience unconditional love, but I don't see that as the same thing as  "sexy and attractive." 

I've managed to feel  non-romantic love for people who weren't physically attractive, but I certainly never saw them as "sexy and attractive." If that makes sense.  I also don't think anyone here is trying to berate you, just offer our views, which may be unpleasant to hear.

This is a kind and tolerant community, but that includes introducing perspectives which may be unsettling.

Edited by username

Reality doesn't always appeal to everyone.

It would help though if people stopped confounding sexy (i.e. concerned with sexual arousal) and attractiveness.

You don't have to be sexy to be attractive. Actually that's entirely the reason couples manage to stick together as they age.

@Peace and Love honey why do you give a fuck what others say??

You opened up such an enthusiastic, stirring topic and everyone felt so welcomed and comfortable to join you with whatever they had in their mind at that moment. You made everyone happy. Thank you.

And because some of them didn't behave well; 'you' are going??

If they knew this could touch you this way, I'm sure they would have treated the subject completely different.

Or she could investigate why she's hurt and wants to leave.

There is only one reason you want to avoid a certain topic,

Fear

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Peace and Love I'm sorry that you've been hurt and you are leaving us now.  :(

What was said to upset you so much?

Much Love and hugs, Lai.

@Peace and Love No don't leave u made great posts!

But consider we are simply animals with our DNA hardwired from 100.000's years evolution and yes you can transcend stuff i guess but to say that looks are not important is delusional, accept the cold hard reality there is no such thing as unconditional love ( at least i never seen that ) but that is no big deal it is what it is.

If you think that men are just after looks are bad ( and i don't think they are BTW ). What do we have to think about all the woman who reject men for the most obscure reasons. there is a whole industry set up to help men pierce the chinks in the armor ( RSD for example and countless others ).

I'm sorry but the world is not fair. Contemplate this and unconditional love is a fairy tale for now ( i hope someone can debunk me on this one but i never saw evidence for it ).

Accept the painful truth and from there it can only get better.

But i don't think you should leave because u will be hurt again on another forum or in real life no matter where you go you cannot escape it you can only try to understand where things come from and why they happen and that will be hugely relieving.

I wish you the best ;)

@Peace and Love Oh nooo!!!  Stay here, girl!  You have some of the kindest and most inclusive posts! <3 <3 <3
Where are you going? ;_;

@Lai I'm looking to get into shape, how do you keep a figure like you have?  I used to have a figure like yours but now at 29 I need to start working out to keep it.  Any advice?

35887048-hug-pic.gif

Edited by Whywolf

I think that we are hard wired for physical beauty, like the difference between a rose and a dandelion is common to most humans. I saw a show where they did an experiment with newborn babies; they put two pictures of men or two pictures of women in front of the babies (gender of the baby didn't matter, results were the same). One picture was an attractive person physically and the other person was an unattractive person physically. They found that the newborns eyes spent more time looking at the physically attractive person.

With that said, physical attractiveness only goes so far. There have been many physically attractive women that I've encountered that  as soon as they opened their mouth and started talking and revealed a part of their personality, I immediately lost attraction. Likewise, I've encountered not so physically attractive women that I've talked to and  attraction grew. So what was that that made the attraction grow? I would say confidence with their bodies and who they are and i know this saying is cliche, but being authentic. Maybe deep down, men and women aren't all that different. I know I don't want to be with someone wearing many masks.

5 hours ago, Whywolf said:

@Lai I'm looking to get into shape, how do you keep a figure like you have?  I used to have a figure like yours but now at 29 I need to start working out to keep it.  Any advice?

I've always been naturally slim, but I don't think my figure is that great.  I just eat well, and try and have fun with sports. I am 38.

@Lai You look good.  I used to be naturally slim, still am, but not as active as I used to be so I'm quickly losing shape and it's annoying.

I personally like kind, social, honest and empathetic girls/women, but realistically the most important thing for me is probably if i can create a real connection with them on a emotional level.

Preferably with a healthy lifestyle especially in regards to alcohol(and other drugs) and food. This is mainly to see what kind of person they are, rather then the physical aspect. In my experience really physically attractive girls/women have horrible personalities, so i give them a harder time proving themselves.  

It does not hurt if they share my views on life and are open-minded, thought i suppose i could go on forever.