thierry

The devil will never go to Heaven.

21 posts in this topic

One day, you’ll enter the kingdom of Heaven. That is for sure. The only question is how will you enter it and how long will it take, well that, you chose, that’s the beauty and the Love of God for All Beings. You are writing the script. Will it happen in this lifetime ? Or in a hundred lives ? I do not know. Will it happen by going back in space and time or in a dimension I can not imagine ? I do not know. What I know for sure is that when you enter Heaven, there will be nothing of you left. 

Choice is Dualism

Devil is not real, neither is a heaven you would enter by choice

Heaven is real but it's not about Dualism

Hell does not exist

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Heaven to go will never devil the

On 5/3/2023 at 3:40 AM, thierry said:

What I know for sure is that when you enter Heaven, there will be nothing of you left. 

Everything.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Heaven must be conquered, inch by inch.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Lucifer means "Son of the Morning". The story of his fall is the story of us all. Eventually even the most demonic of us still gets to dissolve back into the absolute that is its essence.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

One interpretation is that heaven/hell are metaphor for your state of mind. You can view the present moment as hellish or heavenly, its a matter of perspective. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Can yall please stop putting limitations on God? Yes Hell exists. EVERYTHING that can be conjured up exists. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=I+died+and+went+to+hell

Hell is no different than a tree, a snake, an ant. Everyone's concept of what would be the worst experience for them is different therefore hell would be deeply personal for your individual character. Overdose on a substance maybe you can experience it. Hell is infinite love just like anything else, but it might not be the love your ego is looking for LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Can yall please stop putting limitations on God?

Yes, but no….

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

You enter heaven when you annihilate your demons or self limitations and act as if you were inside a dream right now never remembering who you are or what happened or what will happen. Never thinking again. There's no one to impress so there's no one to talk to .

Hell does exist. Its multiple dimensions.multiple hells Multiple scenes of agony. Like a torture level God made. You stay there for a lifetime.You exit this level and go to the torture level a room that God created to torture itself.  Once finished your soul is indented with fear.

If you become still enough you might be able to hit hell and then leave instantly like the void in not sure.

I'm also not sure but I think if you are awoken you won't go to hell. Its for the unconscious souls.

Just like you are guaranteed into heaven you are guaranteed to hell. You are guaranteed to rape you are guaranteed to be raped to murder and to be murdered.

I read in hinduisn if you came on a woman's face your hells will be to swim in semen forever. So bring your snorkel

Keep in mind that when you are in these realms you aren't you you are your soul so there is no knowing you were even there except when you are there. Once you are out is completely forgotten except the indent it has made on your soul.

Edited by Hojo

god is such a fool. Why ever go through hell or torture. If this ego was in charge with all the might of god with it, reality would be a much safer and decent place. 

10 minutes ago, Holykael said:

god is such a fool. Why ever go through hell or torture. If this ego was in charge with all the might of god with it, reality would be a much safer and decent place. 

I think when God does things it likes there is equally bad that it has to endure. So it can live multiple lives of bliss but everytime it dies it sees the bad piling up its trying to not to go through the bad but it can't escape it. This is its nature being equal. Imagine you lived your life died and then were confronted by the fact that you lived 1000 great lives and now are forcing yourself to live 1000 terrible lives you don't want to do it but you have to its how its designed. You really don't want to you really really don't want to but you can't escape it you did it you started the game and it dosent end until you've seen both sides. In this case it would not be smart to live only blissful life you would take both at the same time so you can end neutral. And not have 1000s of years of misery.

Edited by Hojo

12 hours ago, 001 said:

are you saying that hell is a place where one goes after death??

You experience your beliefs because you are God. If you believe you are going to Hell, you will go to Hell until you wake up as God and realize you are dreaming Hell. Your point of view is ABSOLUTE. Your perspective is ABSOLUTE!!! You only experience WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS TRUE! What do yall think the purpose of Spirituality is? It's to break you out of your perspective that is causing our suffering. 

When you awaken you realize that you only experience your interpretations at all times!!! That's it!!! That's why you should seek PAIN instead of running from it. Because behind PAIN, is paradise!!! People who believe in Hell are selfish, and full of self-hatred so guess what? That is what they will experience before they awaken to what they are doing. 

Go look up NDEs of people experiencing Hell every single one of them judged themselves as being EVIL and WORTHY OF HELL. So to hell they went!. Why do you think I am going so hard on these forums? I want everyone to stop torturing themselves LOL. All this victimhood CREATES HELL! 

Look at this!! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=I+experienced+hell

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

I think when God does things it likes there is equally bad that it has to endure. So it can live multiple lives of bliss but everytime it dies it sees the bad piling up its trying to not to go through the bad but it can't escape it. This is its nature being equal. Imagine you lived your life died and then were confronted by the fact that you lived 1000 great lives and now are forcing yourself to live 1000 terrible lives you don't want to do it but you have to its how its designed. You really don't want to you really really don't want to but you can't escape it you did it you started the game and it dosent end until you've seen both sides. In this case it would not be smart to live only blissful life you would take both at the same time so you can end neutral. And not have 1000s of years of misery.

God is sovereign and alone why must it do things it does not like. In truth god likes everything otherwise he wouldnt do it

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God is sovereign and alone why must it do things it does not like. In truth god likes everything otherwise he wouldnt do it

It dosent care the people in the bodies do. Like you. They don't want it and God is them so God dosent want it. If everyone lived without hurting people nothing would happen. So living blissfully and doing things hurts people by doing them. And if you did whatever you wanted you would hurt people even inadvertently. So you have to acknowledge their suffering as God. God dies and its mind floods with all the hurt its caused over the 1000s of lifetimes and its something it has to deal with it won't go away on its own. So to be in peace it has to fix these issues. Or you have to fix them.

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

It dosent care the people in the bodies do. Like you. They don't want it and God is them so God dosent want it.

I struggle to understand why infinite intelligence leads to this madness. why love torture, what an unwise and unintelligent thing to do

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I struggle to understand why infinite intelligence leads to this madness. why love torture, what an unwise and unintelligent thing to do

Thats the by product of infinite intelligence. Nothing is unintelligent its just a rung on a ladder of infinite intelligence. The universe has already come and gone God learned how to make the universe as balanced as possible.

Edited by Hojo

@thierry Jesus said to those who crucified him, "Today, I meet you in Heaven". Muhammad said, "All human beings will go to Heaven". Heaven is the ultimate destination for all beings. It is coming back home, to the source. The devil certainly will go back home but as an angle.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:22 PM, Holykael said:

Within the dream, reality is defined by dualities. Any state presupposes the opposite state. There is no heaven without hell.

In the absence of polarities, there can be no apparent movement, no passing of time, and no experience. Absolute reality is this, and polarities only seem to exist within maya.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.