Simple Success

Experiences with cocaine?

19 posts in this topic

Pleasure, confidence, energy. For those who don't have it. 

No need for it these days. 

Strongest stimulant I've had is crushed Ritalin pills, which wasn't that fun. Last party I was at (the first one I didn't touch any substances including alcohol btw), I was outside with the drug people (where I belong), hiding in a dark corner chopping lines on their phones in the wind. My friend who was super drunk had some of it, and instead of sobering up, he somehow became more incoherent and more mellowed out. Either huge amounts of alcohol + small amounts of coke is something else entirely, or all of it is just super individual (he usually gets very chill on alcohol while I get hyper as fuck).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

. Either huge amounts of alcohol + small amounts of coke is something else entirely, or all of it is just super individual

Coke and alcohol create cocaethylene. A very toxic substance that increases the time alcohol stays in the bloodstream. You can look up more specifics, but that's one of the main problems with cocaine, actually.

Never tried it; don’t plan to. 

I also prefer Pepsi over Coke. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Coke and alcohol create cocaethylene. A very toxic substance that increases the time alcohol stays in the bloodstream. You can look up more specifics, but that's one of the main problems with cocaine, actually.

I've heard about it, but I didn't know it had an effect on alcohol metabolism. Interesting.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've heard about it, but I didn't know it had an effect on alcohol metabolism. Interesting.

That's why drunk cokeheads always appear drunker

Cocaine is horrible for your brain. Ive met longtime cokeheads and theyre dumb as rocks, even if theyve been sober for years. In my opinion, stay away from all stimulants

This is the Psychedelics forum, not the whatever party drug you want forum.

Used it in the past, saw myself getting addicted to it, immediately dropped it and never used it again. It's really dangerous. But I'm thankful for the value it added to my life. It makes you more confident, not like in a drunk confident kind of sense (which is that your senses are so numbed out that you aren't really conscious of what you're doing), but actually and authentically confident. Sometimes in the past I'd get drunk and do things I ended up regretting, because I wasn't actually confident, but just numbed out, but I've never felt any retrospective embarrassment from anything I did on coke.

So it helped me see that I do have confidence present within me, but unlike other people who get stuck using cocaine I also saw the dangers and pitfalls of the drug and that there were other natural ways to attain that level of confidence and energy.

beep boop

Good quality coke is like snorting air, but the reality is far from that. Unless you are super rich and can afford it, most college kids or young 20 something’s get bad quality, super cut up coke. And some of the things they use to cut the coke, well…..can kill you. Unless I’m some sort of millionaire where I can afford the best quality coke from the best source, I’m never using it. In an alternate universe, I wouldn’t mind selling it tho, as it’s a major money making gig (if you don’t get caught ?). 

On 03/05/2023 at 9:35 PM, Yimpa said:

Never tried it; don’t plan to. 

I also prefer Pepsi over Coke. 

Pepsi is the worst drink I've had in my life

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, kray said:

Good quality coke is like snorting air, but the reality is far from that. Unless you are super rich and can afford it, most college kids or young 20 something’s get bad quality, super cut up coke. And some of the things they use to cut the coke, well…..can kill you. Unless I’m some sort of millionaire where I can afford the best quality coke from the best source, I’m never using it. In an alternate universe, I wouldn’t mind selling it tho, as it’s a major money making gig (if you don’t get caught ?). 

I’m in colombia at the moment

I've done other things but no Coke. I read somewhere that its like: You feel like the hulk with "HALLEJUAH" blasting at MAX volume

Sounds about right.....lol The (0:11 chorus on repeat) 

16 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I’m in colombia at the moment

Yea that’s source there

4 hours ago, kray said:

Yea that’s source there

Oh yea here the good stuff is 5 bucks

but it looks like the universe wants me to be humble and not a cocky player, oh well guess i’ll accept it

Mede me full of energy, I would dance for hours and with all the girls that were there. Later had the best sleep in a long time. Next day I felt the need to do more of it, that shit is addictive as fuck even after doing just two lines. That was the moment I decided never to touch that shit again.