Simple Success

Experiences with cocaine?

19 posts in this topic

Pleasure, confidence, energy. For those who don't have it. 

 

No need for it these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strongest stimulant I've had is crushed Ritalin pills, which wasn't that fun. Last party I was at (the first one I didn't touch any substances including alcohol btw), I was outside with the drug people (where I belong), hiding in a dark corner chopping lines on their phones in the wind. My friend who was super drunk had some of it, and instead of sobering up, he somehow became more incoherent and more mellowed out. Either huge amounts of alcohol + small amounts of coke is something else entirely, or all of it is just super individual (he usually gets very chill on alcohol while I get hyper as fuck).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

. Either huge amounts of alcohol + small amounts of coke is something else entirely, or all of it is just super individual

Coke and alcohol create cocaethylene. A very toxic substance that increases the time alcohol stays in the bloodstream. You can look up more specifics, but that's one of the main problems with cocaine, actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never tried it; don’t plan to. 

I also prefer Pepsi over Coke. 


“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Coke and alcohol create cocaethylene. A very toxic substance that increases the time alcohol stays in the bloodstream. You can look up more specifics, but that's one of the main problems with cocaine, actually.

I've heard about it, but I didn't know it had an effect on alcohol metabolism. Interesting.


Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've heard about it, but I didn't know it had an effect on alcohol metabolism. Interesting.

That's why drunk cokeheads always appear drunker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Psychedelics forum, not the whatever party drug you want forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used it in the past, saw myself getting addicted to it, immediately dropped it and never used it again. It's really dangerous. But I'm thankful for the value it added to my life. It makes you more confident, not like in a drunk confident kind of sense (which is that your senses are so numbed out that you aren't really conscious of what you're doing), but actually and authentically confident. Sometimes in the past I'd get drunk and do things I ended up regretting, because I wasn't actually confident, but just numbed out, but I've never felt any retrospective embarrassment from anything I did on coke.

So it helped me see that I do have confidence present within me, but unlike other people who get stuck using cocaine I also saw the dangers and pitfalls of the drug and that there were other natural ways to attain that level of confidence and energy.


beep boop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good quality coke is like snorting air, but the reality is far from that. Unless you are super rich and can afford it, most college kids or young 20 something’s get bad quality, super cut up coke. And some of the things they use to cut the coke, well…..can kill you. Unless I’m some sort of millionaire where I can afford the best quality coke from the best source, I’m never using it. In an alternate universe, I wouldn’t mind selling it tho, as it’s a major money making gig (if you don’t get caught ?). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2023 at 9:35 PM, Yimpa said:

Never tried it; don’t plan to. 

I also prefer Pepsi over Coke. 

Pepsi is the worst drink I've had in my life


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kray said:

Good quality coke is like snorting air, but the reality is far from that. Unless you are super rich and can afford it, most college kids or young 20 something’s get bad quality, super cut up coke. And some of the things they use to cut the coke, well…..can kill you. Unless I’m some sort of millionaire where I can afford the best quality coke from the best source, I’m never using it. In an alternate universe, I wouldn’t mind selling it tho, as it’s a major money making gig (if you don’t get caught ?). 

I’m in colombia at the moment

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done other things but no Coke. I read somewhere that its like: You feel like the hulk with "HALLEJUAH" blasting at MAX volume

 

 

Sounds about right.....lol The (0:11 chorus on repeat) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

I’m in colombia at the moment

 

Yea that’s source there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kray said:

Yea that’s source there

Oh yea here the good stuff is 5 bucks

but it looks like the universe wants me to be humble and not a cocky player, oh well guess i’ll accept it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mede me full of energy, I would dance for hours and with all the girls that were there. Later had the best sleep in a long time. Next day I felt the need to do more of it, that shit is addictive as fuck even after doing just two lines. That was the moment I decided never to touch that shit again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now