Hardkill

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. running for POTUS

215 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just listening to RFK talk about pulling out of Ukraine shows me he's not serious.

This guy is just gonna let Putin conquer all of Ukraine? And I'm supposed to vote for that? Are you kidding me?

I've never heard him say he'd "pull out" ala Biden out of Afghanistan damn the consequences, what I remember him saying was he'd "settle it" and that he supported the Minsk accords which was what Zelensky initially won election running on in an overwhelming majority. He's shown multidimensional consideration of the conflict and an awareness of the position Russia is in as a result of NATO expansion and the role the U.S had in setting the table for the conflict while still obviously condemning the illegal invasion.  

If China moved nuclear capable missiles into Mexico there would be an invasion of Mexico...

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the end I think if people were to hear his full views on things they would find him a wacko.

specifically what?

Avoiding nuclear war? Rigorous safety testing for pharmaceuticals? Upholding the bill of rights? Restoring ecosystems? Dismantling the military industrial complex? Ending the opioid crisis? stopping illegal immigration?

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And I'm pretty sure Biden out-polls RFK.

it's been a month since he announced and he's already sitting at 19% in the dem primary despite being blackballed by the media and in a Rasmussen poll of the general electorate he's at 35% to Biden's 36%.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If there was no Democrate incumbent running, then maybe RFK would have a chance. Challening the sitting Presedent of your own party is not a good strategy.

His father did precisely this in 1968 under similar circumstances, inflation, war, civil unrest and the consensus is he would have gone on to win the white house had he not been assasinated.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

timestamped, reminds me of something I've heard you say @Leo Gura;)

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

21 hours ago, Hardkill said:

If the DNC "can stop" any left-wing populist like Bernie from being the Democratic nominated, then why couldn't the RNC in 2016 stop Trump, a right-wing populist, from being nominated as the Republican nominee? Explain.

The right needed him and they knew if they put another Bush in power it would ruin the party.  Trump cut a lot of deals with the money people and he helped them make a lot of it.  The DNC also made a shit load of money from inside trading along with people in the RNC.   

Trump said a lot of stupid culture shit to get people all riled up while he removed some of Dodd Frank which allowed banks to take more risk, making everyone more money.  Biden blamed the whole inflation thing on Trump doing that but he didn't choose to put some of the laws back that were removed from Trump.
Even today he hasn't put them back in.  

It's really sad that Biden is definitely going to be the Democratic nominee and not Marianne Williamson. If you were to look at the 'issues' section of her campaign website, every thing she is proposing is quite sound. https://marianne2024.com/issues/

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

4 hours ago, Tanz said:

The right needed him and they knew if they put another Bush in power it would ruin the party.  Trump cut a lot of deals with the money people and he helped them make a lot of it.  The DNC also made a shit load of money from inside trading along with people in the RNC.   

Trump said a lot of stupid culture shit to get people all riled up while he removed some of Dodd Frank which allowed banks to take more risk, making everyone more money.  Biden blamed the whole inflation thing on Trump doing that but he didn't choose to put some of the laws back that were removed from Trump.
Even today he hasn't put them back in.  

Dude, you're getting into the territory of conspiracy theories.

What proof do you have that Trump was able to win the GOP nomination by cutting a lot of deals with the RNC? 

Also, the RNC and the Republican establishment has always thought since 2016 that Trump will one ruin the Republican Party. 

Biden and the Democrats in Congress didn't have the votes in the Senate to fully bring back all of the laws that were removed from Trump.

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Dude, you're getting into the territory of conspiracy theories.

lol many of the politicians trade stocks, its been proven in on many instances where people have asked politicians should they be allowed to trade stocks they have always said overwhelmingly YES. 

What proof do you have that Trump was able to win the GOP nomination by cutting a lot of deals with the RNC? 

Its called lobbying, every politician that wins does it really well.  Of course, we can just assume these corporations and individuals are donating with the kindness of their hearts.  Peter Thiel, the dude that famously funds the most successful startups and has gone IPO donated to Trump.  I understand my thinking is speculation but I believe the public would overwhelmingly support the removal lobbyist or at the least seriously limit them.  

Biden and the Democrats in Congress didn't have the votes in the Senate to fully bring back all of the laws that were removed from Trump.

Thats true but now they have power and sometimes just attempting to reverse things brings up public conversation on why was it done in the first place and what are the risk. That way when the SVB issue come in, the democrats can at least say, see we told you and even tried to fix it, rather than just blame it on Trump.  To Obama's credit, he was willing to have intelligent conversations on topics to engage people to think.  Joe Biden isn't capable of doing such things

Edited by Tanz

@Leo Gura you'll come around eventually, surprising you don't already get it

On 5/23/2023 at 10:54 PM, montecristo said:

I've never heard him say he'd "pull out"

RFK clearly says he will not fund Ukraine. Which means Putin will just conquer it. It's a really bad position. Biden's stance on Ukraine has been really good. He doesn't get enough credit. These stupid progressives have no understanding of geo-politics.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

RFK clearly says he will not fund Ukraine. Which means Putin will just conquer it. It's a really bad position. 

Good thing that isn’t his position, Ive never heard him say he will not fund support to Ukraine and simply allow Putin to run roughshod.  (Would like to see where he says that) In fact he said he supported military aid to Ukraine and that his son fought with the special forces in Kharkiv. 

It stands to reason that if the people in power in the u.s had shared his views there wouldn’t have been any conflict in Ukraine to begin with  

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These stupid progressives have no understanding of geo-politics.

https://youtu.be/zQMPNLyCKow&t=32m49s 
here’s his nuanced take on Ukraine, time stamped and until the end of the video. 
If you listen to it and come back and still genuinely believe he’s a “stupid progressive” that has no understanding of geopolitics I’ll send you a bitcoin. 
Very confident that you are maligning him once again and that you’ll come around sooner or later ?

@montecristo I listened to his interview on Breaking Points I recall he said stuff about Ukraine I didn't like.

But I'll have to listen again once I get some time. I am open to being proven wrong.

This from an American general corroborates what RFK jr. has been saying. The Americans have escalated this conflict every step of the way. 

I saw a Robert Kennedy interview, where he said he could end the war rapidly.  The reality is that this is a war between the United States and Russia, with Ukraine being used as a proxy.  The war wouldn’t be possible without US support.  The Washington elites are willing to fight to the last Ukrainian.  Kennedy pointed out that Putin has already made several reasonable offers.  This isn’t about giving Putin everything he wants.  It’s about negotiating and resolving a complex situation and ending the slaughter, and the subsequent destabilization of the world.   The war mongers don’t want you to know that neither side can win this through military conflict.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Kennedy was recently interviewed by Joe Rogan.  The interview lasts three hours and gives Kennedy the time he needs to explain himself and lay out his case.  Kennedy’s message is being actively censored by the corporate media, who work for the vested interests that are destroying this country.   If you want to know why we really need Kennedy as president, I encourage you to listen to this interview.

This is the spotify link:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3DQfcTY4viyXsIXQ89NXvg?si=7ea76e40445e4877&nd=1

Vincit omnia Veritas.

He is censored for good reason, because he spreads vaccine nonsense.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is censored for good reason, because he spreads vaccine nonsense.

That's what people believe who listen to the media misinformation and don't give both sides an opportunity to present their case.   With podcasts like Joe Rogan he has a chance to get his message out.   In the interview he explains the background of how he got involved in vaccines as a result of his environmental litigation.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

12 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

That's what people believe who listen to the media misinformation and don't give both sides an opportunity to present their case.   With podcasts like Joe Rogan he has a chance to get his message out.   In the interview he explains the background of how he got involved in vaccines as a result of his environmental litigation.  

I only have one question for him. During the peak of Covid, would he have funded rapid vaccine development and deployment, and told people to take it, and taken it himself as the leader?

If the answer is no, I have no interest in voting for him.

The reason I oppose him is because I strongly suspect the answer to that question is NO. Not even Trump was that irresponsible.

I am getting really sick of these Greens who want to save the world but don't have enough common sense to do the basic things that people require for survival. Leading a country requires a keen pragmatism which Greens lack. Saving the world is extremely counter-intuitive. Good intentions and compassion are NOT enough.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I only have one question for him. During the peak of Covid, would he have funded rapid vaccine development and deployment, and told people to take it, and taken it himself as the leader?

The reason I oppose him is because I strongly suspect the answer to that question is NO. Not even Trump was that irresponsible.

I am getting really sick of these Greens who want to save the world but don't have enough common sense to do the basic things that people require for survival. Leading a country requires a keen pragmatism which Greens lack. Saving the world is extremely counter-intuitive. Good intentions and compassion are NOT enough.

He isn't against vaccines.   He wants to eliminate regulatory capture so that medicines can be made safely.   He has the knowledge that is needed to reform the system.   He is the most pragmatic candidate that is running.  You don't win multple large environmental lawsuits in the courts by being impractical.  Listen to him talk.  To back up his arguments, he cites to the scientific literature extensively and doesn't use rhetorical devices and hand waving like his detractors.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

He is by far the most conscious option we have. We should be rallying around him. His level of maturity and development is lightyears ahead of Trump, and Biden is so far gone it's not even worth mentioning his cognitive state in comparison to RFK JR. 

On 6/17/2023 at 0:12 PM, Jodistrict said:

He isn't against vaccines.   He wants to eliminate regulatory capture so that medicines can be made safely.   He has the knowledge that is needed to reform the system.   He is the most pragmatic candidate that is running.  You don't win multple large environmental lawsuits in the courts by being impractical.  Listen to him talk.  To back up his arguments, he cites to the scientific literature extensively and doesn't use rhetorical devices and hand waving like his detractors.  

I completely agree. If you actually listen to him talk you will hear him always cite studies and back up his thoughts with direct experience.

On Joe Rogan he talked for a good bit about the heavy metals in fish and vaccines, and how he would have mothers follow him from lecture to lecture because they suspected their kids had major cognitive problems from mercury in vaccines. He also lost his voice from what was most likely a vaccine.

These are all the reasons why he wants vaccines to be tested more, proven to be effective more, and genuinely done in a more conscious way, which is the exact opposite of what they did with the Covid vaccine.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 6/17/2023 at 0:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

You're going to pass up the most conscious and mature presidential option we have because he's careful and cautious about pharmaceuticals and mandating experimental vaccines? Really? That just seems like a poor presidential litmus test to me, considering that being POTUS is obviously much more than making a single decision on vaccines. I would like to hear your perspective on this.

-

It's not often we come across someone running for president that is actually willing to challenge Big Pharma. That alone is such a virtuous and high-conscious intention we should all be considering giving him our vote.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,