Sabth

April's 30th.

332 posts in this topic

Now writing this reminds me of an old time dream..  

I wanna be a scientist. I'm into science. But get into arts. 

Edited by Sabth

I don't know why I put this yesterday.

I just don't hv anyone to bring me to jog everyday (the outside weather seems nice now. ) 4:47PM

How am I gonna start over my life? Let's say, I live for 80/70 years I'm now in my twenty 27 without any higher education or work. I'm just living with my family. Am I at a bad point in life? Everything are rightly so. 

I think it's good to die young. Old age seems like a hard work..

3:55PM

We're planning a trip to somewhere in 19days. Idk how to feel as I prefer to be here. 

I may be here because I'm bored. 10 June 2023 1:57PM

Tayyon? : My mom's reaction >< (when she reads it). 

I really dream a lot today and yesterday, swimming pool, video editing (aerial view), kids little kids, small birds that was still in it's eggs.. it was so weird.. but the pool scene was nice . I was editing some vids.. there are many people. 

I wanna go to a beach, or a waterfall. Do I really wanna? 

I hv been disconnected with some of my friends now I miss them. (I hv completely forgotten them/her.) Only now, that I remember. 

I wonder how she's doing. Our contact are probably lost forever because my previous phone are stolen. And that was a phase when I'm with her/hv her. There are some more memories in it. 

A rant from yesterday. 

Edited by Sabth

If I was rich, I want to buy :

• A new PC (laptop!)
  • A new camera.
  • A new hard disk
  • Clothes line up (a new one) changing my style maybe. To more comfort and ease.
  • Attending a university (taking a degree of suitable courses)
  • A travel to a waterfall (non-local) amboli ghat
  • A travel to x (somewhere else)
  • A travel to Egypt after I've settled down a lot of things. 

This is it. 

• Maybe a safety gears. 
  • A house renovation maybe. Or buying a studio apartment somewhere. In the middle of the _   . (No. I don't wanna live in other places. Except for my degree.) 

Things that are most important :

• My eyes. 
  • Safety (to skate or walk). 

If I'm rich, I may want to renovate the house all over again (it had been destroyed. Since it had been destroyed.) 

And I want to do something for my x.

Edited by Sabth

I'm afraid that I am just wasting my time doing nothing. It felt weird not into anything. Or doing nothing. 

It just felt weird. To have nothing that I'm working into/towards. I feel like am I really free?

Am I really available ? It has been a few times this year when I travelled. As if I hv no commitment or nothing to do. It just felt weird. And this weekend we will go to a beach. 

Let me do something else. Backward. Like Instagram. 

27- now

I don't remember what I did last year or the year before. Just living life. I remember every Taeyeon releases. So there's that, that reminds me of what I do. Era. Quarantine era. 

This year I've been just doing nothing. Much. A few travel and that's it. Maybe just one drawing. But I get tired by the thoughts of it. So I don't do more. Only one. 

I've taken a fish as a pet and breed it. One of the things I did within the past years. And it did work out. So I've got a lot of baby fish. But then it all died. So there is that phase. 

I don't create any new video to it's completion either except some very few exceptions. Maybe four. But that too aren't good or the best. But I had that anyway.

I had some business idea like creating my own brand but barely even started. And then after a long stop, my book where I keep all of my ideas and notes including the prices of things I bought got stolen. It was among the thing that went missing when I was taken away earlier this year or last year. So I no longer remember my notes. That will start up this "business" . Idea. My first ever. I wonder who do all these. What are their purpose or motive. Why they do it. Or for what. But I don't care.

Ever since 2012 Ive always had a camera. With me. So when it was broken, I don't know what to do. It's an old camera. I've been using it for long. I don't have money to buy a new one. I haven't work. Haven't gotten into career or work. So I don't hv my own money. A lot. I have asked my parent to buy me one but they wouldn't. They don't hv money either. They've spent it all on my brother to buy him a car and a motorcycle. I think. But who cares I need to find my own money. 

I really wanna buy a new camera a new harddisk and a new laptop. A good one. But I may not know what to do with it. So , that's why I wanna get enrolled into a university (just like back then) so I had know of something to do with it. Just all over again. I guess. ? Anyone had a better idea on what I could use it for? 

There's nothings much that I'm currently doing now. I may wanna go for a      sewing     course. So that I could make my own clothing line. (I always thought this idea is good) because I don't usually find the clothes that I like in store. Or that suits me. So might as well create my own. If I know the technique. (As a young girl, I have asked my mom to buy me a sewing machine but she wouldn't. It is one of the things that she wouldn't allow me to. So, yeah, till now I still hadn't got any skills. ) I bought my own stabilizer (glidecam) so that might be one thing that I'm good at (but my camera is broken now and it's been long since I haven't used it. ) So yeah~.  

?????️??️?️?️?⚖️???️♣️???️??

How can I be something of value?

Edited by Sabth

I got a few good topic dreams.. 

DSC07587.JPG

My stolen artwork. 

I wanna live in Egypt. Somehow, I really wanna live in Egypt. 

18:22 Fri, June 16, 2023. 06162023??

Edited by Sabth

I wonder if my parents are getting older. Today in my dream it feels like it's getting mixed . With others parents as well. But the theme is parents. I see their kitchen are in bad condition. (In real life my parents kitchen are not, in bad condition.) It feels like a movie. Somehow. And there's others food too. Some people's name are in my dream idk why. It wasn't real. It wasn't real~~

Finally, going to a beach^^ 12:46PM

It's going to be a two hour drive. 

I'm back.

Now, everything seems harder. I tried skating on a big road this morning but to my surprise, it was harder. Than it used to be. Maybe there's changes in my body. Or my confidence. It became hard. And fearful.  I was full of fear..