Someone here

The healthiest diet

56 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

but for anyone long term deprived this may come across as "highly stimulating" because they've just been deficient for so long they forgot what it feels like to have energy (this is actually pretty common among guys, I've seen a  fair share of that in my practice) 

When I experienced this it is true it could be that I was going back to baseline and I was not ready for it so it made me go insane, another take and what I was thinking when experiencing it is energetically my mind was in a state of highly sensitive exertion and the limit of my stress meter, if that makes any sense. Like any kind of stimulant if it where visual like a video game or watching a movie would send my heart pounding, cant breath...this is highly abnormal for my personality, its my body do to extreme sleep deprivation and other factors was under so much stress that a feather would push it over the limit, If i had a negative thought it would send me into a full body spasm and seizure, just 1 negative thought. I was at the limit of my stress meter. A hyper sensitive state and the b-complex pushed it higher.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

50 minutes ago, integral said:

Like any kind of stimulant if it where visual like a video game or watching a movie would send my heart pounding, cant breath...this is highly abnormal for my personality, its my body do to extreme sleep deprivation and other factors was under so much stress that a feather would push it over the limit, If i had a negative thought it would send me into a full body spasm and seizure, just 1 negative thought. I was at the limit of my stress meter. A hyper sensitive state and the b-complex pushed it higher.

yeah, that's a possibility. I've definitely experienced something similar after a few days of sleep deprivation, a bad diet and drinking alcohol for a few days in a row (during my mate's stag party in Greece) - I came to a tipping point and then all it took was a shot of espresso and I got a full blown panic attack that lasted for 2 days and the fallout of which lasted another 2 weeks. 

So it might mean there is already too much underlining tension in body / environment and it takes very little for the cup of "emotional tolerance" to overflow. I also think that some people are more resilient again mental distress than others. The earlier are people who need to always be careful with how much they put on their plate (emotionally speaking) and need to frequently lay low to recover. The other group are folks who can devastate their body endlessly with smoking, alcohol, steroids, meat heavy diets burning the candle from both ends while being at the peak of their strength and vigour until one day they get a sudden stroke and die before the ambulance comes in in their mid 50s. I have a close mate who is going that way and I fear for his family 15 yrs from now. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Pure Encapsulation's b-complex sedates me and helps me sleep/relax, probably because of the niacin. :ph34r:

Thinking about it more i think the reason is similar to why coffee puts some people to sleep at night, including me. In that is puts you into a more body focused state, the brain is working better and its easier to be presents in the moment, so the mind calms down and you sleep. For your body that does not have over stimulation or sensitivity issues, it gives you a bit of a mental boost to help focus on the present moment thats creates calm.

I just experimented with a B-complex in the past hour and my base heart rate went up and hands went cold, its difficult to relax, breath and I can feel a tension in the system. I can bring it down with mindfulness but the i can feel that my base stress level is higher.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

yeah, that's a possibility. I've definitely experienced something similar after a few days of sleep deprivation, a bad diet and drinking alcohol for a few days in a row (during my mate's stag party in Greece) - I came to a tipping point and then all it took was a shot of espresso and I got a full blown panic attack that lasted for 2 days and the fallout of which lasted another 2 weeks. 

So it might mean there is already too much underlining tension in body / environment and it takes very little for the cup of "emotional tolerance" to overflow. I also think that some people are more resilient again mental distress than others. The earlier are people who need to always be careful with how much they put on their plate (emotionally speaking) and need to frequently lay low to recover. The other group are folks who can devastate their body endlessly with smoking, alcohol, steroids, meat heavy diets burning the candle from both ends while being at the peak of their strength and vigour until one day they get a sudden stroke and die before the ambulance comes in in their mid 50s. I have a close mate who is going that way and I fear for his family 15 yrs from now. 

Makes a lot of sense, I didnt expect you to be the party till you drop kind of guy. ?

These difference between human bodies needs to be studied deeper, definitely a missing piece of the puzzle or treasure to be found.

I'm looking for that enlightenment pill. That treasure could be found in some where related to why some bodies are more sensitive to others.

Why haven't we figured out the right drugs that will turn off the sympathetic system with out any side effects, in a way that works 100% with all the moving parts of the bodies complexity. 

These got to be a new time of drug revolution that intelligently works 100% with all the complexity in the system. 

Edited by integral

6 hours ago, integral said:

Thinking about it more i think the reason is similar to why coffee puts some people to sleep at night, including me. In that is puts you into a more body focused state, the brain is working better and its easier to be presents in the moment, so the mind calms down and you sleep. For your body that does not have over stimulation or sensitivity issues, it gives you a bit of a mental boost to help focus on the present moment thats creates calm.

I just experimented with a B-complex in the past hour and my base heart rate went up and hands went cold, its difficult to relax, breath and I can feel a tension in the system. I can bring it down with mindfulness but the i can feel that my base stress level is higher.

I noticed this with long term coffee users/abusers. Because their nervous system has been stimulated over its natural rhythm, when the 'drug' wears off they are a wreck and need the drug to balance things out again.

This is evident with many modern drugs that people today call and use as foods and daily beverages. I use coffee only for emergency situations, even cacao/cocoa and black tea can be over-used. Herbal non-caffeinated teas/beverages are safe daily.

With overindulgence of caffeine our 'adrenals' go out the window and natural energy reserves are replaced with external sources.

This is why there is "withdrawals" because its not a food, but a drug. You will never get withdrawals from eating fruit or vegetables.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

15 hours ago, integral said:

I didnt expect you to be the party till you drop kind of guy. ?

I'm not which is why it messed me up so bad :D:D

It was one of those "you just have to mate" moments that I came to regret later 

15 hours ago, integral said:

'm looking for that enlightenment pill. That treasure could be found in some where related to why some bodies are more sensitive to others.

Why haven't we figured out the right drugs that will turn off the sympathetic system with out any side effects, in a way that works 100% with all the moving parts of the bodies complexity. 

These got to be a new time of drug revolution that intelligently works 100% with all the complexity in the system. 

can't help you there mate but I'm sure there are folks around here who might be able to 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, M A J I said:

I noticed this with long term coffee users/abusers. Because their nervous system has been stimulated over its natural rhythm, when the 'drug' wears off they are a wreck and need the drug to balance things out again.

This is evident with many modern drugs that people today call and use as foods and daily beverages. I use coffee only for emergency situations, even cacao/cocoa and black tea can be over-used. Herbal non-caffeinated teas/beverages are safe daily.

With overindulgence of caffeine our 'adrenals' go out the window and natural energy reserves are replaced with external sources.

This is why there is "withdrawals" because its not a food, but a drug. You will never get withdrawals from eating fruit or vegetables.

Would you know why a person feels absolutely nothing even after a triple espresso?

Even sedation ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

38 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Would you know why a person feels absolutely nothing even after a triple espresso?

Even sedation ?

It usually always comes down to the 'nervous system'. The more you overstimulate it with drugs, alcohol, bad foods and habits, especially pharmaceuticals from my experience do the most damage, the (over-stimulation) eventually creates a *numbness* where you no longer feel anything, emotions, effects of drugs ect.. I had this once when I abused MDMA and Antidepressants and a lot of sugar, junk foods and alcohol.

I had to take a break for years from all these things before I could feel and experience things again. Usually if you take a long break, it will help.

When I have coffee these days I feel on top of the world, like a limitless pill, but this is because I have it maybe once every month or so. Its usually the same for any other substance/drug ect.. This is why fasting is so powerful, it speeds up the process so you don't have to wait so long, and this is also why I promote fruit a lot, they flush the system and cleanse things out very rapidly where I rarely experience tolerance build up.

Just my 2 cents anyway

On 30.4.2023 at 4:49 AM, M A J I said:

The cleaner your body, the better your health, the more "efficient" you become, the less food you actually need.

@M A J I Im at my current state  very open to your thoughts on food on this post and on others. (One where you mention the morphic resonance of human energy extraction through food if im correct) What could  you implement to become more efficent with food utilisation or what would you suggest? What had a profound impact?  Do you have any theorys?

Can you recommend any resources?

Edited by effortlesslumen

6 hours ago, effortlesslumen said:

@M A J I Im at my current state  very open to your thoughts on food on this post and on others. (One where you mention the morphic resonance of human energy extraction through food if im correct) What could  you implement to become more efficent with food utilisation or what would you suggest? What had a profound impact?  Do you have any theorys?

Can you recommend any resources?

Well done :) Appreciate the openness and sight you have. I always resort back to fasting, fruit/juice-cleansing and detoxification paired with exercise and exposure to the sun and dirt, nature/fresh air daily. What this will do is (flush the system) rapidly and "purge" out 'old waste'. Adding a meditation or spiritual practice with focus on the (overall energy bodies) will aid this significantly.

As your body becomes cleaner and cleaner from all the old waste, toxins, biofilms, parasites, heavy metals and general pollutants we pick up in the modern day world, you naturally will become more (energized and 'efficient', your capacity to utilize (source energy) will be far more receptive, thus you will require less and lighter foods and have more long-term sustained energy than those who rely on drugs and much heavier/denser foods from the vibratory scale. This is just an understanding of higher physics, because energy doesn't actually come from the food itself, its how well we can extract energy from the environment/source, but that is a whole other subject we can get into... Mans Higher Consciousness is a good book on such.

The more mucus your body has, the more toxic it is, the harder it becomes for energy to flow/circulate efficiently. Cancer only grows in a high-acid environment which is usually created when there is no movement in the body and poor food/blood-oxygen. Only fruit, water and exercise moves the energy flow in the body (as they pump the lymphatic system), as they aid in elimination and detoxification pathways, they open and clear the energy-channels. Cancer cannot exist in an alkaline environment (rich in oxygen/movement). This is scientifically proven.

Drugs like strong Coffee or Cacao and some powerful spices like Chili, ginger ect.. can be used as emergency or assistance to (get things moving) like coffee enema ect.. but best only for emergency use when you feel really constipated and backed up.

Steven Budden wrote a really good book on how to heal trauma and disease with fruit you can read some of it here https://flowhealingarts.org/news/2016/8/23/flow-cleansing-strategies

You may also look into https://www.amazon.com/Arnold-Ehrets-Mucusless-Healing-System/dp/0990656403

HTH

Edited by M A J I

On 30/04/2023 at 0:51 AM, Someone here said:

Honestly.. When you really think this through and try to find the healthiest diet possible.. It's gonna be raw fruits and vegetables. That's it. So if you're really interested in cleaning up your diet and eating healthy.. The only thing you should put in your body is a peice of fruit or a vegetable. Nothing else. That's the healthiest and cleanest diet possible. 

I've seen plenty of people do fully raw vegan and suffer tremendously despite claiming to get tonnes of calories and also meet their nutritional requirements. It's not a good idea, don't do it. 

I've never seen a single good example of a raw vegan proving why their diet is superior to others in practice rather than just in theory.

They all look like they age very quickly around their 30's/40's. 

I'm saying this as a vegan also who easts mostly whole foods. A good mix of cooked and raw foods is the best.

Oats, cooked vegetables, Tofu, Beans, Cashew milk. Nothing wrong with these.

Even if it is possible to meet all your requirements on these things, you have to eat MASSIVE portions and it looks expensive, not practical, and really unpleasant also.

@ZenAlex Here are some examples of the successful raw vegans/foodists, (most have youtube). Shane sterling 50+ years old, Lou corona 65+, Annette Larkins 80+, Elizabeth Lambaer 65+, Markus rothkrans 60+, John Rose 70+ Bryan Mirebella 50+ and none of them look over 40 - 50 years old compared to the standard american and there are hundreds more and thousands that you won't see online because they simply don't care about proving anything and live their lives in great health and longevity. This is a common trait with either those who fast for long periods of time and have less meals a day or those who consume mostly or only raw "living" foods. https://consciousnourishment.org/2014/03/25/6-raw-foodists-over-50-that-look-decades-younger/

Its easy to find that which you seek and (bypass) that which you don't wanna face or see.

I've met many people like you that do not wish to face such truths so you "attract" those who are not the best examples to make your ego feel better about itself within the realms of its (comfort zone) so it can continuing living in its (happy place) when there are literally thousands of better examples if you actually wanna look and see.

Most of those foods you mentioned are (mucus forming) and terrible for you compared to fruit and living foods. There is absolutely no life and no enzymes = premature aging and 80% of vitality out the window. Cooking food is a destructive habit we adopted from consuming wrong foods in the first place and destroys most of the important constituents and solar energy of the food itself. We only started cooking cause we didn't know any better, and needed to cook/ferment certain foods meats/animal products to be able to digest them and make them palatable to the human taste (this just shows its UN-natural if you need to 'cook' and 'ferment' to be able to utilize). Now the more intelligent ones are ''connecting the dots'' and not afraid to admit we were wrong in ignorance. https://flowhealingarts.org/news/2016/8/23/flow-cleansing-strategies

If anything... you want to be consuming at least 80% raw and maybe the rest what you are 'used to' until you are ready to transition further. If you care about health and optimal function that is, if not then sure enjoy the half-zombie life, you miss out on a full vibrant and thriving human life.

All the great masters and yogis knew and taught this and many of the longest living people lived off wild-fruit/plants. Many over hundred years old and not looking a day over forty. Of course they never shared this in the westerner systems.

Edited by M A J I

On 30.4.2023 at 9:23 AM, Someone here said:

So be it. You can Take omega 3 or fish oil supplements. 

Beans contain enough protein. 

Beans are really bad for my  (sensitive) stomach

On 04/05/2023 at 11:43 AM, M A J I said:

All the great masters and yogis knew and taught this and many of the longest living people lived off wild-fruit/plants

this might be a geographically biased report but I've had the pleasure to speak to about 5 Yogis in different temples across Norther and Southern Thailand and Vietnam last October and November. They ate one a day and probably similar to what you described. What I saw was - tooth loss, extreme signs of ageing, joint problems (limping and needing a cane), bad mouth odour, and extremely poor level of arm, shoulder and chest muscle development. Most likely there was also osteopenia and even full blown osteoporosis , that wouldn't surprise me. They looked weathered, tired and weak. 

They were highly intelligent people, no doubt about that, but their bodies looked starved and malnourished to a point of collapse. I don't know where the people you described live but they don't seem to be found in South-East Asia which is one of the largest regions in the world where you will find real Budhist monks & yogis living of raw foods, eating once a day. Like, there are monks there who live alone, meditate in caves (that have living snakes) eat fruit and raw diets and they look half-dead and starved.

I would assume Chinese or Indian monks to look very similar but I have no direct experience with speaking to those. 

Dunno man, something's wrong with that line of reasoning. Once you travel the world a bit, a lot of these internet arguments start dying out. If you are in a privileged position in life (living in a wealthy country/wealthy background) you may be missing that. 

Edited by Michael569

On 4.5.2023 at 3:38 AM, M A J I said:

Well done :) Appreciate the openness and sight you have. I always resort back to fasting, fruit/juice-cleansing and detoxification paired with exercise and exposure to the sun and dirt, nature/fresh air daily. What this will do is (flush the system) rapidly and "purge" out 'old waste'. Adding a meditation or spiritual practice with focus on the (overall energy bodies) will aid this significantly.

As your body becomes cleaner and cleaner from all the old waste, toxins, biofilms, parasites, heavy metals and general pollutants we pick up in the modern day world, you naturally will become more (energized and 'efficient', your capacity to utilize (source energy) will be far more receptive, thus you will require less and lighter foods and have more long-term sustained energy than those who rely on drugs and much heavier/denser foods from the vibratory scale. This is just an understanding of higher physics, because energy doesn't actually come from the food itself, its how well we can extract energy from the environment/source, but that is a whole other subject we can get into... Mans Higher Consciousness is a good book on such.

The more mucus your body has, the more toxic it is, the harder it becomes for energy to flow/circulate efficiently. Cancer only grows in a high-acid environment which is usually created when there is no movement in the body and poor food/blood-oxygen. Only fruit, water and exercise moves the energy flow in the body (as they pump the lymphatic system), as they aid in elimination and detoxification pathways, they open and clear the energy-channels. Cancer cannot exist in an alkaline environment (rich in oxygen/movement). This is scientifically proven.

Drugs like strong Coffee or Cacao and some powerful spices like Chili, ginger ect.. can be used as emergency or assistance to (get things moving) like coffee enema ect.. but best only for emergency use when you feel really constipated and backed up.

Steven Budden wrote a really good book on how to heal trauma and disease with fruit you can read some of it here https://flowhealingarts.org/news/2016/8/23/flow-cleansing-strategies

You may also look into https://www.amazon.com/Arnold-Ehrets-Mucusless-Healing-System/dp/0990656403

HTH

Thanks for the recommendations, i will check them out. Im  following the medical medium diet for half a year now ( mostly vegetables and fruits, non diary, non gmo,non gluten, non soy,...) , which works out great for me and gives me results, impartial of the biases many people are having against it, and i want to deepen my understanding and find the variables that are fit for my body and go beyond the norms of todays nutritional science when possible.  And investigate this topic from different corners.

But i would not drink coffee, i dont think its worth it. Im also very sensitive to it.

Edited by effortlesslumen

On 05/05/2023 at 9:18 PM, Michael569 said:

this might be a geographically biased report but I've had the pleasure to speak to about 5 Yogis in different temples across Norther and Southern Thailand and Vietnam last October and November. They ate one a day and probably similar to what you described. What I saw was - tooth loss, extreme signs of ageing, joint problems (limping and needing a cane), bad mouth odour, and extremely poor level of arm, shoulder and chest muscle development. Most likely there was also osteopenia and even full blown osteoporosis , that wouldn't surprise me. They looked weathered, tired and weak. 

They were highly intelligent people, no doubt about that, but their bodies looked starved and malnourished to a point of collapse. I don't know where the people you described live but they don't seem to be found in South-East Asia which is one of the largest regions in the world where you will find real Budhist monks & yogis living of raw foods, eating once a day. Like, there are monks there who live alone, meditate in caves (that have living snakes) eat fruit and raw diets and they look half-dead and starved.

I would assume Chinese or Indian monks to look very similar but I have no direct experience with speaking to those. 

Dunno man, something's wrong with that line of reasoning. Once you travel the world a bit, a lot of these internet arguments start dying out. If you are in a privileged position in life (living in a wealthy country/wealthy background) you may be missing that. 

None of these were the greater masters I speak of. There are millions of yogis and monks out there. Few are actually embodied in such enlightened mastery over their realities. Some better examples would be Babaji, Sri Tat Wale Baba, Paramhansa Yogananda, Count St Germain, Krishna, Quan Yi ect... I have traveled and seen many too as you describe, rare will be to attract greater masters unless you hold a specific vibration to encounter one.

There are people like Swami Victor Truviano who has not ate or drank in decades who is alive and shares his experience today.