Growly

rate diet

11 posts in this topic

You have to do you mate. General rule... diversify. Add more variety is generally a good rule of thumb removing all processes food and sugars. However there are 8 billion of us walking on the planet each with our own unique genetics and needs. If it works for you and you have no side effects cool. However I feel that since you're posting here it may be that you are not totally convinced of your food choices. In my personal case, I usually get between 35-40 different plants a week and fish naybe 3-4 times a week. All clean, no sugar and everything cooked at home.

looks like torture

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

yes its a bad diet. 

More variety, more fat sources, omega3 from fish or supplement, different legume and grain sources to get a full amino acid profile if you don't consume animal products,..

If you are vegan this is what I would recommend:

https://nutritionfacts.org/daily-dozen-challenge/

Is that 11 cups of beans? Impressive. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Wouldn't want to be in the same room with you and your 21 cups of bean-associated digestion :D 

You ca certainly survive on this but sounds a bit dull, like a prison diet in Mexico 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Multiply amount of rice by 4-5 times and cut down on the beans man.. 

15 minutes ago, Growly said:

@Asayake why xD

It's going to be easier on your digestion and it's going to be more convenient. Rice is easy to slam down but all those beans are going to take a while if you don't mash them up and eat them as a mash. But personally I prefer a bigger rice:bean ratio as well for tastes sake.