Princess Arabia

Happy Birthday, Leo

66 posts in this topic

Happy birthday but we celebrate infinity here every day!

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Happy birthday :)

Appreciate your work greatly!

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Happy birthda Leo! I often think you have birthday in May for some reason. Hope you enjoy the day and continue to deliver great content. Even when I am toxic at times I don't know where I'd be if it would not be for actualized.org. Thanks I hope the .org becomes cleaner and cleaner as every year it seems to be the case. Thanks for your work and inspiration!

15 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Rick Astley is good but doesn’t quite compare. What leads you to think Rick is better?

You just got Rick Rolled. ?

Unconditional love is all there is. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks everybody! You are too sweet.

You're most welcome. Hoping you had a great day????

@Leo Gura happy birthday and all the best. Thanks for opening a new window for me in the self-improvement world! I wonder how old you're turning man haha.

Edited by Spiritedness

Had to... 

008.jpeg

Edited by cle103

19 hours ago, Osaid said:

Happy birthday Leo!

Lol

Happy Birthday! :D I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you all the best for the coming year!

I always feared that my bias for you might come off looking like a cultist to normies, but I'm risking it anyways. Here's to you and another year of new AWAKENINGS and burnings of your arrogant karma Leo! :D

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

2 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

burnings of your arrogant karma Leo!

I don't know what you're talking about. I am the humblest person here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what you're talking about. I am the humblest person here.

xDxDxDxDxD x ♾️

Edited by Yimpa

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

On 4/24/2023 at 1:38 PM, r0ckyreed said:

I never get why Leo calls anything imaginary if everything is.

Science is imaginary

Reality is imaginary.

If reality is imaginary, then says science is imaginary becomes redundant because of reality is imaginary, then everything is and then there is nothing else to talk about.

Even more or less imaginary is still imaginary. Who is to say what is more imaginary or not? Science and religion are both ideas.

I would say that in my opinion science is less imaginary than religion because it doesn’t dismiss evidence as much as religious folks do. There is more BS in religion.

You can't be less imaginary. Really think about what you just said. If reality is imaginary then evidence is also imaginary!

Happy Birthday Leo!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.