Princess Arabia

Happy Birthday, Leo

66 posts in this topic

^_^I wish you the best birthday @Leo Gura

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Happy birthday, Leo. Even though you were never born.

HAHA!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Dam its been a year already sheesh time is going by fast

37 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Arthogaan Lol! This is hilarious ?

I think the only piece of art that tops this is this one here:

https://r.mtdv.me/videos/LeoGuraoutrageous

Rick Astley is good but doesn’t quite compare. What leads you to think Rick is better?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Happy birthday Leo!

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Leo better be partying it up in Vegas and finally finding his hot witch girlfriend ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

People - Happy Birthday Leo!

Leo - I was never born!

People - But Leo, it makes no sense. We see you trying to be funny on your birthday, you get born and you will die. It is how it works. 

Leo - I will never die. And it works that way for you because you imagine it that way, in truth you imagine the entire fucking universe. 

People - Leo, have you done those Psychedelics again? They cause hallucinations and also damages your brain. 

Leo - Don't want to embarrass you but Brains do not even exist and Reality itself is a hallucination!

People - Hahaha, we got you on this one. If brains don't exist how come each person here can read and comment. 

Leo - Other people are also something you are imagining. 

People - what??? so are you saying that Solipsism is true? But Leo Solipsism is so, we don't know very solipsistic. Don't we have anything that is more Sciencer?

Leo - Actually Science is also a dream. 

People - Oh Jesus Christ it's so unfair, we wished him happy birthday and he destroyed all the things we believed in. 

Leo - Hey thank you all for your wishes.

By the way, Jesus is also something that you are imagining.

All egos died and Global Awakening achieved. ??

7 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Arthogaan Lol! This is hilarious ?

I think the only piece of art that tops this is this one here:

https://r.mtdv.me/videos/LeoGuraoutrageous

I cant believe I just got rick rolled on actualized.org on a happy birthday thread...-_-:ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Thanks everybody! You are too sweet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.