Jannes

How would you define sex?

21 posts in this topic

Is jerking each other off or giving/ taking blowjob sex or does sex start with penetration?

@Jannes

3 hours ago, Jannes said:

Is jerking each other off or giving/ taking blowjob sex or does sex start with penetration?

Do you mean biological sex? Sexuality? Sexual orientation? Sexiness? Sexy? Which are you asking me to define, biological sex or sexual activity?

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Jannes

Do you mean biological sex? Sexuality? Sexual orientation? Sexiness? Sexy? Which are you asking me to define, biological sex or sexual activity?

Fucking 

9 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Fucking 

I’ve had phone sex with someone I love before. It’s a whole spiritual experience.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

55 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I think it's hard to call cuddling and kissing sex in everyday use. I would draw the line further up.

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve had phone sex with someone I love before. It’s a whole spiritual experience.

Physical fucking. 

3 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Physical fucking. 

Imaginary fucking.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Imaginary fucking.

Relatively physically fucking

1 minute ago, Jannes said:

Relatively physically fucking

Infinite Reality relatively imagining physically fucking Itself

Edited by Yimpa

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Infinite Reality imagines physically fucking Itself

Yes so know that everything is clear how would you define that?

Who wants to bet when this thread might be locked? I say within a week.

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Penis entering any of the following holes: mouth, vagina, ass

Yes. All of these are explicit and always sexual. You're not gonna accidentally or non-sexually put your penis in a vagina or any of the other holes. So, it is sex. The intentions only go one way: sexual pleasure.

A handjob only involves physical stimuli from a hand, which is not necessarily always sexual. Sometimes you touch your penis with your hand in a non-sexual way, and so I would not consider it sex although it can lead to orgasm, because it's not necessarily always related to sex. Same goes for kissing. It's too indirect, and it can exist in scenarios that don't involve sexual pleasure or orgasm. So, not sex.

And also, it has to be done with another person/entity, of course.

I think this is a good way of defining it.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

If one thing interacts with another thing that's basically sex. When a woman talks her sound waves are going through your thingy. If that's not sex I don't know what is.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

8 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

If one thing interacts with another thing that's basically sex. When a woman talks her sound waves are going through your thingy. If that's not sex I don't know what is.

I used to play the trumpet.

Perhaps that was just triumphant sex after all xD

lol

OP is trying to estimate how long he will spend in jail :)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 hours ago, Eyowey said:

If one thing interacts with another thing that's basically sex.

So the whole of reality is just a huge orgy then :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

20 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So the whole of reality is just a huge orgy then :ph34r:

That's what my first magic truffle trip revealed to me :D

5 hours ago, Eyowey said:

xD Im glad i clicked this topic, when i see your comments its the first i read. Legendary Commentatorism. 

Wait but... if i speak to a women with out her consent... is that...

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1st, 2nd, and 3rd bases aren't quite a home run, are they?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 25/04/2023 at 0:40 AM, integral said:

xD Im glad i clicked this topic, when i see your comments its the first i read. Legendary Commentatorism. 

Wait but... if i speak to a women with out her consent... is that...

I appreciate it. It's technically rape. The worst rape is when someone is playing loud annoying music.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.