Vlad_

I Don't Want To Be God

97 posts in this topic

Reality is formless and ONE; but the egos are infinite. You are never alone. No, I don't feel sorry for something as abstract as "The Universe" being ONE thing. It doesn't give a damn until it takes on human form. That's just your ego that feels alone.

Edited by tuku747

On 4/23/2023 at 8:18 AM, SamC said:

There is only you, but you is me. It's not that you are all alone, it's that you are all together.

@SamC Gyat damn Lil bro is enlightened AF!!

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

3 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

@SamC Gyat damn Lil bro is enlightened AF!!

@RendHeavenMy boii:x

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

On 4/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, Vlad_ said:

Recently my awakenings on psychedelics got deeper and now when I do shrooms I'm having break troughs as on 5MeO-DMT but longer. 

The problem is one - I don't want to be God. 

The deeper I go the more I realize that I'm the only thing that exists and there's nobody except me. 

I want to be god damn sure whether my conclusions are true or I lost my fucking mind.  

Please, I want to hear your objections. 

If you want objections you came to the wrong place.   All you have to do if you want objections is tell someone you know personally.  

Listen- you will have an existential crisis.   Discovering God is the shattering of the illusion- and unfortunately for the ego it is part of that illusion and will thus be shattered along with it.

You will recover though, and you will be reborn.  So do not fear God realization.   For after God realization fear will be a thing of the past- a thing you will feel only by choice.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Who is this “I” that doesn’t want to be God?

Clear that up, and you’ll never fall for that trick again. 

Essentially, the “I” who has this fear is not real. It is only a thought. Appearing in what? The awareness that you are right now and have always been. 

Enjoy!

Edited by JellyDogShoe_1Mil

You are not alone. Oneness is a lie. Duality exists. Anytime you see another, it is an entity completely separated from you.

breaking loopy miracle stranger Thin(k/g)

1 hour ago, thierry said:

You are not alone. Oneness is a lie. Duality exists. Anytime you see another, it is an entity completely separated from you.

Loneliness bound by perspective is the lie of solipsism. Love beyond perspective is the absolute truth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Razard86 this is interesting. How does one realize they true nature without using psychedelics? And what is death? Where do we go after death? 

19 minutes ago, Amannl3in said:

How does one realize they true nature without using psychedelics? 

Technically I’ve not used psychedelics. I use cannabis and ketamine, but they’re not traditionally classified as psychedelics. Yet, I’ve realized my true nature on both of them.

Funny how a slight change of perspective can really change everything. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Yimpa I don't know about psychological or cannabis and ketamine. 

How does realizing your true natured changed you specifically? 

1 hour ago, Amannl3in said:

How does realizing your true natured changed you specifically? 

Realizing that I can expand my consciousness beyond human state.

Deeper connection with myself.

May sound narcissistic to many, but that’s clearly coming from low conscious reaction.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Amannl3in Deepening connection to yourself, with yourself, as yourself. 

Edited by Yimpa

@Amannl3in Love is pointless in that anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere you point is Love. 

20 hours ago, Amannl3in said:

@Razard86 this is interesting. How does one realize they true nature without using psychedelics? And what is death? Where do we go after death? 

You just have to eliminate all the mental constructions and projections you make about yourself and reality

12 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You just have to eliminate all the mental constructions and projections you make about yourself and reality

No elimination required. Only profound awareness into how YOU construct all mental constructions and projections.

You cannot eliminate yourself ;)