Vlad_

I Don't Want To Be God

97 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I like this video and it has some deep truth in it.

I guess when I just started doing spirituality I had a lot of assumptions about  what it is.

It turned out to be not that at all. 

I used to think that I knew what is awakening. I was so fucking wrong.

Maybe I'm still wrong. The more I awaken the more I understand and paradoxically the more I don't understand 

I hope  at some point I will be able to awaken completely, transforming material world once and forever. 

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

Your life as a human, living in whatever society you are, surviving. If you can't handle basic needs of life you have no business wondering about whether you're god of not, that then becomes unproductive to you.

But up to you, I thought you're being ungrounded by psychedelics, carry on then, don't mind me.

Trying to put all attention on life is a trap. You will always have things to deal with and problems. 

I'm not saying that now I need to give up on life, because it's also stupid and will eventually backfire me. 

It's all about the balance and priorities. 

For now my priority is understanding what I am. 

14 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

My experiences on psychedelics showed that they are the best method in understanding God. Meditations, retreats and other things are good for calming mind and experiencing "the stillness", but you can't use them to understand God on deeper levels. 

You can use meditation and other things  to understand God on deeper levels. Of course, how effective those methods will be depend on your understanding of Reality to begin with.

10 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

The more I awaken the more I understand and paradoxically the more I don't understand 

Good, stick with this mindset. 

11 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I hope  at some point I will be able to awaken completely, transforming material world once and forever. 

Or you can realize that there’s no such thing as “awakening completely”; that such efforts can only lead to more suffering. 

I’m not saying you should stop exploring Reality. But do you realize that any insights or answers you obtain (radical or not) are always imagined by REALITY?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Or you can realize that there’s no such thing as “awakening completely”; that such efforts can only lead to more suffering. 

That's actually my current assumption.

I think there is no end, but what if this assumption is false as well? 

We'll see ^_^ 

Also I found something that Leo for example didn't talk about. I can actually control the depth of my awakenings on psychedelics. It's something that I recently discovered. I used to think that it was impossible.

Now I don't think I know what is possible or impossible 

2 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Vlad_

"Shit or get off the pot." -- Ancient Chinese proverb

If you REALLY want to know what's true, then it means regardless what the truth turns out to be.

If you don't REALLY want to know, then better stop digging.

Either is fine. Just make up your mind.

Actually I'm very ambivalent about it, but I won't ever be sure for 100%, because my Ego is preventing me from going deeper. It gets in the way. But I'm fine with it. 

Something within me wants to explore more and more, regardless of my fear or resistance. I've been following this feeling from the beginning and I will continue following it.

53 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

My experiences on psychedelics showed that they are the best method in understanding God. Meditations, retreats and other things are good for calming mind and experiencing "the stillness", but you can't use them to understand God on deeper levels.

Well, since nobody asked, I like to think about psychedelics as rocket fuel. You can be 10 times Michael Jordan - but you simply are never going to jump into space to explore it. You need fuel to, well, fuel a rocket and launch it into space. However, fuel (and the rocket) is not the only thing needed, is it? You need a bunch of astronaut training, some insane levels of mathematics for navigation etc etc to explore space strategically. All these other things are, of course, what that "other spiritual work" provides: control during the trips, correct interpretation of your insights (exactly what your today's question was about) etc. Or you could, of course, simply launch the rocket into the void and see where that gets you. You get the idea.

About grounding I'm doing pretty much fine. I can talk to people from material paradigm and go to work and other human things.

That is good, but not exactly what I asked about. I meant some deliberate practice of connecting with your body and this "consensus reality" in MEANINGFUL ways. I'll explain:

If I'm really God then I'll spend the rest of infinity exploring my consciousness and my nature deeper and deeper.

For eternity. 

Yes you are, and yes you will. As the Infinity. But, as Vlad, as this particular instance of the Infinity, you are going to live out the rest of your apparent life, and that's it. And you will live most of it in the states of consciousness much closer to the "ordinary" ones than to "absolute" ones, you will not take the realization of your God Nature beyond your current "life". This here is something of a "base camp", something familiar, a place to regroup and restore power. It is valuable. And the insights you get during peak experiences are really only as valuable as what you make of them HERE. I mean, the Absolute already realizes its Absoluteness Absolutely right now/always/eternally - I assume you've seen this much; however, it "forgot" - that's why you are searching, right? So, if you are not being "A Strategic Motherfucker" (TM) - you, as Vlad, are simply risking to not explore as far as you would otherwise have. And the Truth isn't going anywhere, it will explore itself through other means.

I sincerely urge you to reconsider your assumptions about "other practices". You are unlikely to brute-force your way to the Absolute Truth - it will aikido the shit out of you.

Edited by WeCome1

1 hour ago, Vlad_ said:

Yeah I know that I'm you. The question is whether you exists as a human being somewhere on earth that is sitting and typing these things to me? Or you exist only as the message on the forum? 

It's both, from higher level nobody exist even your so called avatar. Because you made yourself finite as god, you also experience others that are you. If you are conscious enough right now, you will notice that everyone is your reflection of your consciousness. Everyone has its own consciousness, but don't mistake "own" as truly ours because this isn't the case. We are all just puppets that god use, to learn about things and experience life.

From what i have seen during my awakenings is that you put yourself into a dream as the only "one" chooser, and other people will never be as conscious as you they're always simply gonna be a reflection of yourself and what is within god. You're the only one that will have an awakening close to your death/dream end.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Vlad_ said:

Yeah I know that I'm you. The question is whether you exists as a human being somewhere on earth that is sitting and typing these things to me? Or you exist only as the message on the forum? 

@Vlad_ I exist as both the message and as the human being because as God I am everything. Don't limit as to what God can do. Everything is consciousness fundamentaly. You are the very eccsense itself - and that eccsence is what we all are and that is God. If others exist or not is irrelevant because you are pure imagination itself. You both exist and don't exist at the same time - and so does everything else.

To belive that you are the only consciousness in that sense is still holding on to the belief of an other because you belive you are it and that the other is not you. If you are it, then they are whatever you are.

Everyone is you - but that doesn't mean you are alone. It means that you have never been alone because you are it.

You are the ocean in a drop, meaning you have access to all the consciousness that exists because you are IT - switcing back and forth between an infinite amount of perspectives..

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

11 minutes ago, SamC said:

To belive that you are the only consciousness in that sense is still holding on to the belief of an other because you belive you are it and that the other is not you. If you are it, then they are whatever you are.

Everyone is you - but that doesn't mean you are alone. It means that you have never been alone because you are it.

THIS ^^^

/thread

2 hours ago, Vlad_ said:

Recently my awakenings on psychedelics got deeper and now when I do shrooms I'm having break troughs as on 5MeO-DMT but longer. 

The problem is one - I don't want to be God. 

The deeper I go the more I realize that I'm the only thing that exists and there's nobody except me. 

I want to be god damn sure whether my conclusions are true or I lost my fucking mind.  

Please, I want to hear your objections. 

You are not alone, You are not at all. Take a break from psychedelics and chill out.

31 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

Well, since nobody asked, I like to think about psychedelics as rocket fuel. You can be 10 times Michael Jordan - but you simply are never going to jump into space to explore it. You need fuel to, well, fuel a rocket and launch it into space. However, fuel (and the rocket) is not the only thing needed, is it? You need a bunch of astronaut training, some insane levels of mathematics for navigation etc etc to explore space strategically. All these other things are, of course, what that "other spiritual work" provides: control during the trips, correct interpretation of your insights (exactly what your today's question was about) etc. Or you could, of course, simply launch the rocket into the void and see where that gets you. You get the idea.

I took this idea at the beginning of my journey. First few years I was just meditating and reading books about spirituality and only then I started doing psychedelics. Apparently it's dump  to think that just by simply doing psychedelics you can get anywhere : ) 

Vlad is enjoying the life as well. He goes to work, he goes to gym, he's socializing and talking to girls.

But one day of the week God is exploring itself :))) 

31 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

I sincerely urge you to reconsider your assumptions about "other practices". You are unlikely to brute-force your way to the Absolute Truth - it will aikido the shit out of you.

That's my style and I like it so far hahah. I tried other practices and they are not as sufficient as psychedelics. 

If you wanted to go to Russia would you fly there or  would tried walking? I guess the answer is obvious unless you're afraid of flying :_) 

Edited by Vlad_

7 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

That's my style and I like it so far hahah.

Well, I hope it works out, take care.

7 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

If you wanted to go to Russia would you fly there or  would tried walking?

It's actually a (long) walking distance from where I live:ph34r: - careful with assumptions!9_9 Also, given current circumstances, I probably would rather want to get tf out, not in:D

Edited by WeCome1

31 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Everyone has its own consciousness, but don't mistake "own" as truly ours because this isn't the case. We are all just puppets that god use, to learn about things and experience life.

Everyone is God's consciousness from my experience, but no one is self-aware (you know what I mean?). 

Lately I started tripping outside and talking to people. When I talk to them in that state I'm so fucking conscious that I know I'm imagining people I talk to and what they say! Can you believe that?? 

4 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

It's actually a (long) walking distance from where I live:ph34r: - careful with assumptions!9_9 Also, given current circumstances, I probably would rather want to get tf out, not in:D

Hahah I know what you mean (I'm Ukrainian)

Move to Canada, 5Meo isn't illegal here :D:D

4 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Everyone is God's consciousness from my experience, but no one is self-aware (you know what I mean?). 

Lately I started tripping outside and talking to people. When I talk to them in that state I'm so fucking conscious that I know I'm imagining people I talk to and what they say! Can you believe that?? 

Yes except it’s not you, it’s it. If it’s too hard to face, you’re not getting it.

38 minutes ago, SamC said:

@Vlad_ I exist as both the message and as the human being because as God I am everything. Don't limit as to what God can do. Everything is consciousness fundamentaly. You are the very eccsense itself - and that eccsence is what we all are and that is God. If others exist or not is irrelevant because you are pure imagination itself. You both exist and don't exist at the same time - and so does everything else.

You are the ocean in a drop, meaning you have access to all the consciousness that exists because you are IT - switcing back and forth between an infinite amount of perspectives..

I don't believe that I'm the only consciousness because I'm everything and everyone. 

My question is do other "Me's" have self-awareness or not. 

I love your comparison with the ocean :x 

3 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

I don't. But maybe ask around more - I'm sure there is still someone NOT awake on this forum somewhere:D

10 minutes ago, Vlad_ said:

Isn't it enough if we just pass the Turing's test consistently?:D

Yes, but it's your self awareness. Imagine if you become them - what do they then become?

You!! Notice how you becoming them allows both consciousness to merge and become one. They switch places! One could say that all the others on one dimension is your shadow which is your "Subconcious" mind getting projected outwards. If they become truly you - then they will cease to exist - yet they will still BE because they are you!!

I am you, I have thoughts, I have consciousness - I exist but I am you!! There is no contradiction here because neither of us exists. It's all a game we play. It's like we have attatched ourselves to one perspective and think " oh, this is me and I only exsist"! No, you are not the perspecitve - you are the one that experiences all the perspectives and everyone else you see represent that freedoom.

We, you, me

Its all relative to what you define it as - its all imaginary.

Own all your perspectives - and now that whatever you feel right now is just a perspective and that it is RELATIVE - not ABSOLUTE!

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"