integral

State is Everything.

23 posts in this topic

@Squeekytoy I'm sure there are a lot of people that trick themselves into ideologies. In this case all my symptoms are 100% reproducible. I can masturbate this second have 3 ejaculations and the skin on my face will peal off. I'm not inventing this. I can exercise at the gym build up muscle pain all over the body (lactic acid build up) and then ejaculate all of it away so that my muscles feel no pain anymore, that same day.  These things I am observing repeatedly happening and tested hundreds of times now. I also have a very good memory of every detail and can recall accurately my past experiences when I was 20 and healthy vs now. That's about all I can say I guess no point trying to convince anyone, you will know it 100% when it happens to you. When i was 20 i could orgasm all day 10x in a row with no symptoms. Now there probably where symptoms it just wasn't significant enough to notice and I fully recovered with a good night of sleep. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You have POIS bro.

Yep

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho