at_anchor

Help with getting to Germany

26 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Why just Germany? Your English seems good. Go to Ireland/Scandinavia. Plenty of jobs there and very safe.

because Danish seems impossible to learn, while other three or four nordic countries are i guess too advanced and stage green, which is a good thing. i picked germany because i don't want to be too greedy and so forth. otherwise, i'm all for those places. they are also hard to move to i think, but i could be wrong.

17 hours ago, at_anchor said:

i sounded like i was in psychosis. i wrote it all badly, i know, sorry for that. but i'm not kidding about some family members wanting me the worst. key is some and those are really unbelievably, like i never knew them. and honestly, the messing with my evidence of the past on my phone by some people to protect my family against me creeps me out. they don't care about my family, but as long as we are devided and they have a lot to lose by me basically saying they did this and are responsible for that, they will be useful for guys who really want me down.

Hire a private investigator to put together a file that you can take to the police to get this problem sorted.

5 hours ago, vindicated erudite said:

Hire a private investigator to put together a file that you can take to the police to get this problem sorted.

no way, i can't do that. no one wants to do that for me. plus, i have little money compared to them. i tried getting a private investigator, but i was not able to

I feel for you with all the gaslighting you're describing. It sounds like these people are extreme narcicists. I grew up with a covert narcicist for a dad so I kinda understand the pain. 

I've also been around criminal narcicists in my life and this can get you real paranoid about everything in your world, and to some extent that paranoia is grounded. 

The only solution is to completely remove yourself from these people as mentioned here before.  

On 22/04/2023 at 4:55 PM, at_anchor said:

Why can't I just be properly tested? For me to explain the cause is so hard and I have to go against a lot of people, plus mention people I don't want to. And then so forth. I'm actually appalled that I'm gonna witness my own family make sure that I'm dead and my ex and the thieves of the worst kind. If I was leaving this world behind knowing that it will be in good hands, I would die happy. But the way I'll die and the people because of whom I'll have to die is so fucking insane. I want to throw up. I want to throw up.

On 23/04/2023 at 5:16 PM, at_anchor said:

@integral it is just that german is hard and not on my list of priorities when it comes to learning a language. i also kind of don't know if i want to become a german or not. whether i want to stay in germany for the rest of my life or not. also afraid that i will not be able to get a job there even when i learn it. 

i swear my life here is over and it came to a stop long ago. my existence here is unbearable. to me and others. 

i don't know how to fucking go there. i want to go there now and stay there. i just don't have the courage, faith and resources and i am afraid.

Most Germans  speak English 

On 03/05/2023 at 10:49 PM, felixk_priv said:

Most Germans  speak English 

I'm in Germany now and everything is gonna be okay, I think.

Edited by at_anchor