Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

Let’s send him some love

8 posts in this topic

There’s a part of me who is currently at the hospital being taken care of by these spiritual healers. He looks dead. His body is heavy and he doesn’t move but he’s still there. His skin is kinda purple because blood isn’t circulating well. We’ve put him on IV drip. And he’s resting right now. I think he’s in another dimension where time doesn’t exist so these spiritual healers have all the time in the world to care for him because they don’t have other earthly commitments. I need to go to work, but I’ve left that part of myself being taken care of. We need to bring some parts of him back so his body can be animated again. He got sent to the hospital because the other day he ran into his former physical education teacher on the street and he felt ashamed because some painful memories of being made fun of and neglected shocked him and his consciousness got dispersed and shattered all over the place and his body lost animation.

I’d really appreciate it if you guys could send him some love for his healing. Tonight I’ll try to visit him in my dream to see how he’s doing, if you wanna join you’re welcome, but if you have bad intentions for him there’s a bunch of security guards who will whoop your ass. He’s name’s Gabriel. Thanks

Edited by blankisomeone

We can’t get in the room though, he’s really resting in silence with these two spiritual healers who heal through presence and love, so it’s almost like we earthlings aren’t allowed in :P 

Are you doing parts work? Is "Gabriel" one of your exhiles?

1 minute ago, Mz Hyde said:

Are you doing parts work? Is "Gabriel" one of your exhiles?

Gabriel is my name. And that part is Gabriel too. I don’t know if this is how parts work work, but it happened like that. It’s really true that he’s in the hospital. I’m for real kinda feeling unwell, but still not at an actual hospital, so walking on egg shells to make sure I take care

Have you tried talking to that part, hearing him out, asking what is bothering him, what he needs etc.?

PS. Make sure to talk to it in a respectful and compassionate manner, as if you were talking to a child.

Just now, Mz Hyde said:

Have you tried talking to that part, hearing him out, asking what is bothering him, what he needs etc.?

PS. Make sure to talk to it in a respectful and compassionate manner, as if you were talking to a child.

I tried but he’s totally weak can’t even move his mouth but the spiritual healers already understand everything he needs because they don’t need language at that dimension, understanding happens instantly. Which is a perfect place for him cuz he’s tired of speaking

Actually when he tries to speak he says a bunch of stuff at the same time which are difficult to follow so he’s kinda panicking inside even tho his body is pretty much still 

Maybe try using Antar. I made a post about that app a while ago:

You could make a persona of that part and of those "spiritual healers" part to help them interact easier.

If you are interested in ifs (parts work), check out Jay Earley's "Self therapy" (it has 3 volumes).

Edited by Mz Hyde