HMD

How unhealthy can the paradigm of money making get?

9 posts in this topic

Is this paradigm that most stage orange type people operate in healthy or Toxic? The paradigm of making money only at all cost in any way possible. It seems to me that this paradigm works great in helping people make money in the short term without worrying too much about life purpose and pursuing your passions. People operating in this paradigm focus solely on making money from wherever possible without much concern about spirituality. 

I ask this question because I have been working on my life purpose and focus on that most of the time. But a friend (who's mostly stage orange) has been on my back pushing me to change my paradigm. Now, I understand where he is coming from. He wants me to have good of money and be super successful. But can there be more to this than that ? Is this paradigm essential to adopt to bootstrap your career or business ?

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@HMD Update on this. It is highly toxic. Needed a rude awakening and disillusionment to figure this out. Don't let anyone mess with your worldview, especially if the person is orange/blue/greenish. 

It depends on why your motivated to make the money to begin with. If you need money to help others then there is nothing wrong with that life purpose. But at orange they have a orange life purpose and green will have a green... So its not right or wrong. Go with what ever motivates you.

Its reasonable to say that the more money you make and have the easier it will be to nurture the environment around you. 

We need highly conscious billionaires and we are severely lacking in it.

We can think of it as moving wealth to the people who provide the most value to society. But if you decide not to make money then that money will fall into the hands of some other stage orange guy.

So in a sense you as a highly conscious person have the responsibility to make as much money as you can and use does resources wisely to balance out all the fools who dont. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/17/2023 at 10:39 PM, integral said:

make as much money as you

@integral By any means possible? Even at the expense of not focusing on your life purpose? 

When it comes down to it… money is the life blood of human civilization. 

There is a lot of money to be made, being rich is very spiritual. 

Focus on providing massive amounts of value to the world. 

God wants you to be rich.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, HMD said:

@integral By any means possible? Even at the expense of not focusing on your life purpose? 

Making money has to be incorporated into ones life purpose or else they get stuck poor unable to pursue anything. The more success someones has building up there wealth the more people they can reach.

It depends on what your life purpose is. If it doesn't involve scaling up or reaching other people in a meaningful way then money isnt that important. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@001 Well, if thats what you wanna create for yourself.

You create a life purpose if you want it. It's a construction but a great one. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 4/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, HMD said:

Is this paradigm that most stage orange type people operate in healthy or Toxic? The paradigm of making money only at all cost in any way possible. It seems to me that this paradigm works great in helping people make money in the short term without worrying too much about life purpose and pursuing your passions. People operating in this paradigm focus solely on making money from wherever possible without much concern about spirituality. 

I ask this question because I have been working on my life purpose and focus on that most of the time. But a friend (who's mostly stage orange) has been on my back pushing me to change my paradigm. Now, I understand where he is coming from. He wants me to have good of money and be super successful. But can there be more to this than that ? Is this paradigm essential to adopt to bootstrap your career or business ?

Essentially you will have nothing but desperation in your desire to want more and to desire for things you actually want. Then your success will not mean anything but comfort, which you also will not want to lose and it will be uncomfortable all the time. Something will ick you all the time. You will be insecure, and you cannot logically argue aginst it. The desire to do something different is always there. Justify how you want, good luck with that. If you have a system which is higher on the spiral, I strongly suggest going for it. Worked really well for me.

More money is always good if you have the opportunity, money unlocks aspects of reality such as women, vacation, psychedelic, technology, you can even buy time through health optimization and hire expensive personal trainers.