zunnyman

Be Careful With Owen Cook

76 posts in this topic

Yeah he’s an absolute con man who just happens to have been around the scene for so long he’s received a bit of insight and picked up a useful mental model or two. He’s in it for the money, to the highest degree. And not to mention, my gaydar is making all kinds of beeps when pointed at the guy. 

23 hours ago, Ulax said:

find an online forum where people organize Wing meetups. Then arrange to meet up with various wings.

I didn't know something like that existed, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

beep boop

21 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I didn't know something like that existed, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

@DefinitelyNotARobot game global is a useful site for that

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@zunnyman Stop it you guys are the reason we can't find anything on google anymore i hope AI takes this job 

Idk I plaed for his high status communication course and there are a couple people in the group with genuine results. 

A ton of mental circle jerking goes on in the facebook group, but there's some standout people who have recently blown up on social media and post pure gold. 

I probably won't pay for another RSD course as I've got access to his old content that helped me lose my virginity. 

Also Owen's story is very well documented, if people want results like Owen you can NLP model him. 

Edited by Mada_

On 4/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, RendHeaven said:

@Rinne

Thats wild cuz we met at his event lol

oh wasup bro lol. dont get me wrong he had good material to teach but im seeing a decline in his recent stuff. especially with endless motivation 2.0. it was like 10 10minute clips for the whole program. 

what are your thoughts on owen now a days?

Edited by Rinne

I watched his most popular videos on YouTube and he uses a really scummy sales tactic of making you feel awful about yourself and then aggressively presenting his courses as the solution. Honestly, that alone was enough to turn me off his content. I felt like shit after watching his videos.

Compare that to someone like Leo or Charisma on Command where you typically feel motivated/energised after watching their content instead of drained.

On 15/04/2023 at 3:19 AM, mmKay said:

A The Natural Lifestyle bootcamp in Barcelona is 10k though for a week. I actually met the dudes and they target high income hardcase newbies and teach them daygame. 

Pretty solid dudes though, I'd claim more evolved than RSD 

Thats their main guy:

I've been in one of their bootcamps. Be careful, they act in a very professional manner, and they are good, but I felt they don't give a shit about how you feel and about your improvement, they just get the money and deliver the cold pick-up shit. It can be traumatizing. 

If you're dumb enough to pay ridiculous amounts of money for just dating advice you deserve to be scammed.

There is a lot of free content of Owen RSD material, enough to figure out how dating works, but you guys pay for the bootcamp or course expecting the magic technique.

Everything you need to learn is free.

6 hours ago, hyruga said:

You can join rsd discord channel. It's over here. Link expires in 7 days.

https://discord.gg/w9b9GgW3

Oh God, I can only imagine how toxic it is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh God, I can only imagine how toxic it is.

Yes, this sentiment cannot be overstated.

Haha I think Owen Cook gave quite deep insights. Because most of YouTube videos on pickup are typically very short (less than 20 mins), Owen tends to give deeper insights as his videos were much longer. 

He emphasizes on gaining  experiences and tell you the best way to be efficient  and even effective at these is to sign up for his courses or watch his other video.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

Yes, this sentiment cannot be overstated.

You guys think this place is toxic, haha. Wait till you see a pickup chatroom.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You guys think this place is toxic, haha. Wait till you see a pickup chatroom.

I joined an RSD group chat in Austin years ago. I've never seen anything more messed up in a chatroom. Saw guys sharing nude pics of girls they went on dates with which the girl prob didnt know about, talking about r@pe in a positive way, etc.  

Didn't expect that from "personal development" focused people. 

In person, I got luckier. Most guys are cool, respectful, personal development oriented. I think its the few that take over and mess things up. One time I met this guy who was talking about wanting to kill without a joking attitude. Never met up with him again lol

30 minutes ago, zunnyman said:

I joined an RSD group chat in Austin years ago. I've never seen anything more messed up in a chatroom. Saw guys sharing nude pics of girls they went on dates with which the girl prob didnt know about, talking about r@pe in a positive way, etc.  

Didn't expect that from "personal development" focused people. 

In person, I got luckier. Most guys are cool, respectful, personal development oriented. I think its the few that take over and mess things up. One time I met this guy who was talking about wanting to kill without a joking attitude. Never met up with him again lol

Nothing surprising about that to me. That's the toxic pickup culture I ranted against years ago.

12 hours ago, Shawn Philips said:

If you're dumb enough to pay ridiculous amounts of money for just dating advice you deserve to be scammed.

There is a lot of free content of Owen RSD material, enough to figure out how dating works, but you guys pay for the bootcamp or course expecting the magic technique.

Everything you need to learn is free.

People rant about Andrew Tate how he "scams" his followers. Brother sells courses 50 dollar a pop.

Compare that to RSD courses that start from 500 dollar and can range up to 8k per course for some filibuster advice from a mad man on an ego trip.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Brother sells courses 50 dollar a pop.

Why are you playing stupid?

You know that Tate scammed brothers out of their life savings by his own admission, and taught the method.

No one would complain about Tate if all he did was sell a $50/mo course.

Owen has way more integrity and development than Tate.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why are you playing stupid?

You know that Tate scammed brothers out of their life savings by his own admission, and taught the method.

No one would complain about Tate if all he did was sell a $50/mo course.

Owen has way more integrity and development than Tate.

It is not a pissing contest, both use deplorable persuasion tactics. I have interacted with the sales people of RSD. They are not much different than Andrew Tate in terms of mindset: they are very manipulative and play with people's emotions to extract thousands of dollars from desperate guys. Owen just knows how to put up a spiel for gullible people like you and Andrew is just didn't bother to do that.

In Tate we trust

23 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

for gullible people like you

I oughta beat you with a broom for your insolence.

Edited by Leo Gura

@StarStruck  Dude, your defense of Andrew Tate is comical. I didn't even bear watching one video of his. Defending his work is like drinking piss while saying piss is 99% water

Edited by LSD-Rumi