Something Funny

Lack of humour is not an issue

5 posts in this topic

I have just realized that I don't have a humour problem, or a "not knowing what to say" problem, or an awkwardness problem or an introversion problem. I have a fear and insecurity problem.

It's crazy how I can be the funniest persom in the room and be the soul of the company when I feel safe and comfortable. It's also crazy how I haven't realized this up until now even though it was the case for my entire life.

I would think that I need to develop humour or somehow improve my speaking skills and stuff like that, becaude I sucked at them. Or I would think that I am shy, serious, and reserved a lot of time because I am an introvert. 

And none of that is true. I am like that when I feel afraid / anxious / insecure. It's like it shackles my mind and turns me into a social retard. 

So, if only I was able to free myself from fear, anxiety, and insecurity, it would probably solve all of my "social skills issues". 

I know it's not some incredibly profound insight  but it has been a big mindest shift for me that has happened just now, so I wanted to share.

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

It's crazy how I can be the funniest persom in the room and be the soul of the company when I feel safe and comfortable. It's also crazy how I haven't realized this up until now even though it was the case for my entire life.

In the sense of "lack of stress" or above all euphoric/comfortable? (dopaminergic)
Maybe low brain activity and low energy in general? (have you noticed that people who are uncomfortable, shy, often don't like to play sports and are "slow"?)

I haven't figured out the piece of the puzzle yet, I have a series of products to try, can you help me? :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I see Improvement ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Great insight, this is why people take something to help them relax before social events. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?