Beeflamb

Getting into Flow with the universe

5 posts in this topic

guys. I need help.

I had a spiritual awakening in 2018. After that I recall my life was flowing quite smoothly with the universe. I felt like I wasn't putting much effort into anything but cool exciting things were happening. I was living life on my own terms. Things were manifesting. Life was good. 

These days I dont feel that flow as much anymore and its a little depressing. I feel someone numb, somewhat drained, and I feel like im putting in more effort but nothing is happening as a result of this effort. Perhaps it is my job, perhaps it is my relationship, but I just feel stuck and deeply alone now, unable to progress and I know the key element I am missing is a flow or divine connection with the universe. How can I get back there again? I miss it dearly

9 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

U are always in flow even if u feel stuck 

Not necessarily. Just because Mind is all that exists doesn’t mean that human needs should be ignored.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

First step is to realize you are your U niverse. Secondly the U niverse is a directly 'reflection' of your state of being. So something in you changed to make the outer reality change, you gotta remember what you did before your awakening and start living that way again or at least attempt to put some effort into change what you do on a day to day basis unto which brings you most love, passion, excitement that brings you joy and happiness and pursue that and sooner or later that will be the dominant energy then reflects the outer reality.

As above so below, as within so without.

It's easy to mistake good fortune for flow. When the energy of current events aligns with your desires, life is easy and feels free. It's only when the energy shifts, and opposes your desires, that life becomes difficult and feels like bondage.

Now is the window for realizing the absolute within, by allowing all energies that you encounter to flow through you without resistance. Until you surrender, the winds of life will continue to assault you, and make you suffer. Life will be entirely conditional, depending on which direction the winds blow.

Freedom is living in the flow state, regardless of what energies you encounter. It is the unconditional nexus of being in the world, but not of the world.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.