bmcnicho

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (LSA) Trip Report

11 posts in this topic

I just had my deepest trip ever on these seeds.  I think they have as much potential as any other substance.  There are physical side effects though, so they’re not for everyone, but they’re completely legal and easy to order online.

This is my 5th experience with LSA.  I had previously worked my way up to 12 seeds, but this time I only took 7 and it was way stronger than 12.  I guess the potency of each individual seed can vary a lot.  I took a 5 mg THC sativa edible with it, which is also psychedelic for me.

The effects started at around 5 pm.  I was hiking in the forest, and felt a sense of oneness with everything around me.  I was absolutely flooded with insights about how to better express love in my daily life.  I had received similar insights in previous trips, but not integrated them well.  This time though, it felt like I really got the message.

Then, I laid down in a field and stared at the sky.  Usually the visuals on LSA are pretty subtle, but this time they were much stronger, with things looking a bit like they do on a moderate dose of mushrooms.  I then dropped down into a neighborhood, a straight road would take me back home, but it was a place I had not been in a long time, so it felt cool and unfamiliar.  LSA can have pretty strong time dilation, so it felt like I was walking for a very long time.

About 4 hours in, after I had been home for awhile, things started to take a darker turn.  I was confronted with levels of existential confusion and complexity greater than I had experienced on other substances before.  I saw that my unresolved emotions and lies that I’ve been telling myself were blocking me from breaking through completely.  LSA can be kind of like a truth serum that tries to break down psychological defense mechanisms.  I wasn’t yet ready to let go completely, so I encountered lots of emotional resistance.

About 5 hours in, I started dwelling on the possibility that me and all of reality would someday start exploding forever and never stop exploding.  And that since this explosion is still a finite form, it itself would need to explode into Infinity/Nothingness.  And any form it could take would still not be the Absolute, so it would need to continue exploding in a never-ending, recursive, unresolvable paradox.

This may have just been my mind trying to conceptualize something that’s impossible to conceptualize.  Or maybe it was a paranoid delusion, I don’t know.  My takeaway was that at least for awhile I should be careful not to dose too high.  Maybe I am destined to awaken someday, but it is not yet that time.

About 6 hours in, I was able to calm myself down a bit and resume productive contemplation.  I’m autistic, so I was trying to understand better how my mind works compared to other people.  I became more self aware that I’m still mentally off in certain ways despite being outwardly functional and well adjusted.

Things started to wind down and I fell asleep about 2 hours later at 1 am, although I woke up briefly at 3 am and was still tripping.  In the future I’ll start a bit earlier in the day.

My main takeaways are first: 

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING

Reality is so much more vast, complex, and paradoxical than I could have imagined.  All human knowledge is contextual, metaphorical, reductive, and imaginary.

The second takeaway is that we exist in this human form to master human life and everything that exists here.  I believe that this life is some kind of “training ground” for whatever lies beyond in the greater universe.  Infinity can unfold in structured, ordered forms or in chaotic, incomprehensible ones.  I think that somehow mastering your mind and human life here makes you better equipped to handle these things.  So that things can be stepwise and integrated versus an emotionally painful flood.

LSA is one of the most beautiful psychedelics on the planet. 

I agree that it's a truth serum; LSA gives you want you need and want to know very precisely. You can also use a variety of techniques to extract it without the side effects, including cold war extraction or cherry wine. 

13 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING

Reality is so much more vast, complex, and paradoxical than I could have imagined.  All human knowledge is contextual, metaphorical, reductive, and imaginary.

Excellent work!

Now you're getting it.

:)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura so in terms of solipsism you cannot Know if others exist or not. Some solipsists they say there cannot exist anyone else. But the truth is you dont know

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura so in terms of solipsism you cannot Know if others exist or not.

I know what self and other are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I also had a wonderful mystical experience on these seeds. I took them while doing a breathwork session, but even after two hours I didn't feel anything different than usual, so I decided to go to bed. While in bed I was contemplating the concept of "no self", without realizing that I was actually starting to peak.. 

I imagined that my entire life, from birth until this moment and far into the future is just a story, so I decided to drop it. As soon as I did that, my mind started rushing a flood of rapidly consecutive thoughts, from childhood memories, to what I ate yesterday, to my future career.. HOPING that I would latch onto any of those thoughts. But I never did. It was very easy to drop all interest in all thoughts because they all pertain to the story, my story. Soon after I experienced NO THOUGHTS.. Complete silence for the first time in my life!

That brought about the most profound feeling of peace and serenity I have ever experienced, and I had amazingly soothing experiences with magic mushrooms before. It is impossible to feel any worry or angst if there's nothing or no one to worry about! :)

Finally I understood what all those spiritual teachers mean with focus on the sense of "I am". Actually, in my experience it felt more like "This is". I was completely impersonal, pure awareness. Of course I am neither the body or the mind! I wasn't concerned with either the past or the future. So no wonder that what remains is the present moment.

In that space of "selflessness" I felt no desire, just pure bliss in being.

However

I had the intuition that being in this "formless" state is not all there is.. There must have been a reason why I am the "selfish" ego as well. Surely the point is not to just sit there in bliss and do nothing??? As soon as that thought started bothering me, I tapped back into the "selfless/formless" and went back into the peace.

The week after this experience I saw a video by Frank Yang where he talks about what to do after the realization of the no-self. He claims that by moving from form to formless and back several times, the gap between both states narrows down until they unite. In that place you are your ego self AND the formlessness at the same time. You are still active, but all your actions come from a place of love, authenticity and fearlessness without attachment to outcome.

I started my first trip with 16 seeds CWE (I did that cos i was unsure of my extraction). 4 hours in I was totally not okay and was sure was killing myself. Then i started to feel my sense of perception expanding few feets away from me. Then i was in a loop of eternal suffering, there i was laying on my bed and even if i try to close my eyes i was sure my breathing is going to stop. It was untill 6 hour mark that it was pure ego death and surrendered myself to it.

LSA is different for each. For me on the pretty hig dose there were no visuals but I was in a state of pure love. There is nothing I can tell physically to say this as nothing is happening around me. I loved myself for being and it gave me tears. AH! I have my chickens on my terrace so I went to see them and as soon as i went there. My cute chicken came running towards me and and I sat down. This was very unusual as my chicken came and sitting on my lap. WOW! I felt. and then later I threw up and my trip went even deeper n deeper. Unlike LSD this was more of forest and ancient kind of vibe. Ultimately it was most beautiful trip but I was bit afraid about the side effects to try again.

Do you know any best way to reduce the soul crushing nausea?

Edited by Vignan
typo

On 4/13/2023 at 6:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

I know what self and other are.

@Leo Gura There was a time myself and a friend where on 2 LSD gel tabs. It was his first time. At one point as I looked over at him sitting beside me, he was turning to look at me at the same time, I then lifted my right arm up and he mirrored my movements and his own arm with mine. It was like I was literally looking at a mirror. Or in a sense controlling his movements in tandem with my own, I then closed my eyes and he says he did the same. There was mental imagery of some kinda shape being held in mind. It looked like a black and white colored Torus shape, I then described to him what I was looking at and he said he was seeing the same thing!  I actually got freaked out by it and stood up abruptly and stepped outside the room for a moment to recollect myself, because it felt like my mental space was no longer private, but when i realized the idea of Oneness popped in my head and it made sense why that just happened. I then walked back in and told him its alright, it was just us experiencing Oneness. This was the closest I've gotten to understand Solipsism. Leo do you have anything you can say about wtf that was all about? lol It was as if Self and Other became One. But its not exactly how I expected Oneness to be like? Was this a higher level understanding into self and other that was being experienced?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Fadious , could you please say how many seeds you took and how. 

@Vignan , could the nausea be lessened with fewer seeds? But would those be enough for a deep experience?

Edited by Demeter

12 hours ago, Demeter said:

could the nausea be lessened with fewer seeds? But would those be enough for a deep experience?

No matter the extraction, nausea will be there. There are many ways to lessen it.
1. scraping the seed coat
2. after CWE, avoiding the seed mush entering the alimentary canal
3. (Optional) some claim smoking weed helps lessen nausea almost completely
4. Drinking ginger water

Some people experienced deeper states with just 6-7 seeds.
So it depends on the seed quality. I suggest taking 10 seeds if you're experiened in other psychs
And dont expect it to be smoother on body like LSD. Body load is heavy on HBWR seeds LSA