Davino

How can the questions in an awakening-focused exam be formulated?

14 posts in this topic

I'll start:

What is GOD?

What am I?

What is Reality?

What is Truth?

What is Consciousness?

What is Love?

What is Infinity?

What is Absolute?

What is Life?

What is ego? 

What is survival?

What is blue?

What is beingness or isness?

What is existence?

What is duality? What is oneness?

What is a question? What is an answer?

What is a paradox?

What is creativity?

What is intelligence?

What is nothingness? What is everything? What is the All? 

What is irreducible?

How to live the good life? How to be happy?

What is the funniest joke in existence?

What is silence?

What is the purpouse/meaning of Reality? What is it all about?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino Good contemplation questions 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'll save you the homework. The only question that matters is, "Who Am I?". When you directly realize the answer, all other questions disappear.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

I'll save you the homework. The only question that matters is, "Who Am I?". When you directly realize the answer, all other questions disappear.

Tie in with “Who Am I Not?”, and you’ve probably got a winning combo

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

I agree, everything falls into place when you recognise who you are

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

And then on the very back of the page, the boss battle of spiritual questions:

Is solipsism true? (worth 50% of the test score) (1000 words minimum) (show your work)

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Moksha said:

Nah

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You forgot one of the most important questions to assess awakening.

I’ll simplify this whole awakening test down to the only question you really need to assess. If you cannot answer What is Awakening? then you are not awake.

What is Awakening? How do you know your awakening isn’t false? Can there be such thing as a false awakening and how does that differ from true awakening?

If you cannot answer what is Awakening after you have “awakened” then you haven’t really gone meta and awakened. You can get every question on that list “correct” and still not be Awake.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

13 hours ago, Moksha said:

Dangerous answer 9_9 

But I love it :)

Lets see if the thread goes like this:

or a variety of this:

Hopefully,the posting of this here won't be necessary:

Water by the River 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I’ll simplify this whole awakening test down to the only question you really need to assess. If you cannot answer What is Awakening? then you are not awake.

Even that question is answered when you directly realize the absolute.

Hint: Awakening isn't what most people think it is. 

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Even that question is answered when you directly realize the absolute.

Hint: Awakening isn't what most people think it is. 

Correct. You cannot reach Ultimate Truth without answering that question. That is correct. That is the ultimate question.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

13 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Correct. You cannot reach Ultimate Truth without answering that question. That is correct. That is the ultimate question.

*When you’re so woke that every question and answer is GOD*

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

20 hours ago, Yimpa said:

*When you’re so woke that every question and answer is GOD*

That’s correct. All questions and answers are about God and will be God. What is the alternative?