Jo-Niet

Awakened without meditations and dmt or other Psychedelics

32 posts in this topic

I have always been involved in philosophy and spirituality at a high level.

But I've had an ‘awakening’ watching Leo's video over solopsism.

It was the last puzzle piece that was missing.

I am very aware of this at the moment. 

without meditations and without dmt or other Psychedelics i have reached this level.

Leo mentions in ‘his’ video that it took ‘him’ a lot of time and effort to get to this level, so I'll let you know: I reached it just only by watching the solopsism video. 

like I said: that video was the last puzzle piece that was still missing.

I must say that I was ready for it and therefore now experience it very beautiful and also laughable without ‘emotions’ in a good way, haha.

So just to clarify:

i am god, my choices are made by god (no free will) and "i" experience this from this perspective in an infinite continuity of consciousness. birth, school, mother "everyone" is I (God) myself, so that I can occupy myself with fooling. "everyone" or "other" is self-deception. i am ‘everyone’ and ‘everyone’ is me. It's actually that simple. I realize that I am everything and everything is god.

Sooo to let ‘you’ know much respect @Leo Gura?

be aware if 'you' are not ready it can affect ‘you’ in a negative way.

feel that ‘you’ want to know the truth 
there it is

Edited by Jo-Niet

@Jo-Niet Woah Congratulations and welcome to this forum! I did not know that this is possible. 

Were there a mayor shift in your perspective? Did you have an existential crisis or just an aha- moment or more like "ah this makes sense" ? 

How Do you live with that new reality, how does it feel. Can you see that permanent? 

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, Jo-Niet said:

So just to clarify:

i am god, my choices are made by god (no free will) and "i" experience this from this perspective in an infinite continuity of consciousness. birth, school, mother "everyone" is I (God) myself, so that I can occupy myself with fooling. "everyone" or "other" is self-deception. i am ‘everyone’ and ‘everyone’ is me. It's actually that simple. I realize that I am everything and everything is god.

Lol, so you got an awakening by completely misunderstanding what Leo said in that video huh?

If this is what you concluded you gotta watch it a couple more times because that's not what he said at all. In fact, once you "get it" (supposedly) you won't even be so foolish to come to tell "others" on the forum. 

33 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Lol, so you got an awakening by completely misunderstanding what Leo said in that video huh?

If this is what you concluded you gotta watch it a couple more times because that's not what he said at all. In fact, once you "get it" (supposedly) you won't even be so foolish to come to tell "others" on the forum. 

haha. so far the only reason ‘you've’ given is that I misunderstood the video because I'm sharing this post and that’s foolish

would ‘you’ perhaps use more useful reasoning where you state that I misunderstand?

instead of saying this: In fact, once you "get it" (supposedly) you won't even be so foolish to come to tell "others" on the forum.

This site is created because @Leo Gura 'get it’ and still how 'awake' he is, he shares this here on this site.

But ‘you’ find that foolish 

11 minutes ago, Jo-Niet said:

haha. so far the only reason ‘you've’ given is that I misunderstood the video because I'm sharing this post and that’s foolish

would ‘you’ perhaps use more useful reasoning where you state that I misunderstand?

instead of saying this: In fact, once you "get it" (supposedly) you won't even be so foolish to come to tell "others" on the forum.

This site is created because @Leo Gura 'get it’ and still how 'awake' he is, he shares this here on this site.

But ‘you’ find that foolish 

If you think you're being sly with this, think again. You literally got it all wrong (as per Leo's knowledge) so it's not like I can just simply correct you and you'll believe it, and all these questions you're asking me are answered by Leo in that video, so yes, I do encourage you to go watch it again and to pay close attention to it. I could answer that last question of yours but I don't have the authority for you to believe anything I say, so instead of going back and forth where I tell you what Leo actually said and you deny it, do yourself a favor and go re-watch the Solipsism video and let Leo be the one to answer that, which he does explicitly.

Edited by michaelcycle00

3 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

If you think you're being sly with this, think again. You literally got it all wrong (as per Leo's knowledge) so it's not like I can correct you, and all these questions you're asking me are answered by Leo in that video, so yes, I do encourage you to go watch it again and to pay close attention to it. I could answer that last question of yours but I don't have the authority for you to believe anything I say, so instead of going back and forth please go re-watch the Solipsism video and let Leo be the one to answer that, which he does explicitly.

Michael, first of all check out how to get started with this post: ‘If you think you're being sly with this, think again’

I'm talking about the truth here, Not about how to be sly... or other worthless reasons ‘you've’ mentioned so far.

‘you’ are the one who speaks and thinks about these senseless words

Soo.. @Leo Gura can you help @michaelcycle00 with ‘his’ shortcomings?

Good luck Michael

Congrats. But keep your mind open to the possibility that there are higher orders of understanding available to you if you use psychedelics and meditation.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Lol. By those standards, I am awake too. But no, to think you can awaken from watching a video and posting it on here is part of your self-deception. Don’t you get it. This is the same trap that Someone Here fell into. 

What is ironic is that me pointing this out to you is my own self-deception because when I point out to others, 3 fingers are pointing back to me.

You are underestimating what awakening really is. No such video can ever get you to do the work for you.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

33 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Lol. By those standards, I am awake too. But no, to think you can awaken from watching a video and posting it on here is part of your self-deception. Don’t you get it. This is the same trap that Someone Here fell into. 

What is ironic is that me pointing this out to you is my own self-deception because when I point out to others, 3 fingers are pointing back to me.

You are underestimating what awakening really is. No such video can ever get you to do the work for you.

@r0ckyreed the ‘ironic’ thing are the words mentioned in the post:

‘’You are underestimating what awakening really is.‘’

just change that to:

‘’I overestimate what awakening really is.’’

Edited by Jo-Niet

Ok. Do you care more about truth or about being right?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed 

?‍♀️

‘’Do you care more about truth or about being right?’’

change that to:

’’Do i care more about truth or about being right?’’

good luck

Mods. You can lock this thread. This person is trolling and has not awakened. They are not here to learn but to preach.

They are Nahm 2.0

4 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

They are Nahm 2.0

Hey don't dis the Nahm. He is sincere, as I'm sure @Jo-Niet is as well. Sincerity is the path of the absolute to itself, however unique it may be.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, r0ckyreed said:

Mods. You can lock this thread. This person is trolling and has not awakened. They are not here to learn but to preach.

They are Nahm 2.0

the one who mentioned these words in this message is the one who is the troll to the truth because is using reproaches

Answer these questions

1. Why do people suffer?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. Does god have a limit?

4. Whats the purpose of others?

5. Are you already in a form of heaven?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Answer these questions

1. Why do people suffer?

2. What is the meaning of life?

3. Does god have a limit?