Javfly33

The Definition of the Present Moment

21 posts in this topic

I call it 'God´s eternal waiting room'.

Right now you can look around and you might think you are seeing physical objects that other people can see, and you are looking at buildings, or your laptop, or whatever, that you might think another human built and so on.

But no, that's the story of the ego :)

Actually you are inside your own Mind, absolutely Alone, dreaming all of that shit, and you will be always here for eternity. Imagining all kind of things that you think are 'outside you'.

Ironically realising this God´s eternal waiting room its the most pleasurable, highest, joyful state of consciousness you could ever get. You think that if other person or things aren't 'real' then it would be terrible or depressing. But no, actually the true euphoria and grandiosity of the present will be when you realize this present moment it's absolutely You, and you can't be 'touched' here by anyone. Eternally Alone, Eternally in Oneness HEAVEN 

Edited by Javfly33

I don't get it, some people react horribly when they realize solipsism, others think its heaven

@Frenk I suspect that when people react horribly it´s because they brainwash themselves/make themselves belief that they are alone-solipsism.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

But no, actually the true euphoria and grandiosity of the present will be when you realize this present moment it's absolutely You, and you can't be 'touched' here by anyone. 

You can be ‘touched’. 

Higher states of consciousness will absolutely touch you and will be better than any human sex or physical possessions you can possibly fantasize. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Call it God’s eternal meditation room or eternal paradise. Waiting has all to do with ego and not God.

You cannot define the present moment. All definitions occur within it and are finite. It’s like asking us to define God but to do so will not define God. To define God is to limit God because God and the Now are beyond language. The only language that gets you closest to God is silence.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

@Frenk All depends on where you are in life. If you were jeff bezos and had the realization it would probably crush you. If you are homeless and have the realization it can be a great relief 

Even now is partially an illusion. It's true that the absolute realizes itself within it, but ultimately it is beyond time. There is no absolute past, present, or future. Now is only the expression of the cosmos, and even it dissolves when time, matter, and energy collapse.

The absolute is within the cosmos and the void, but beyond both. Realize this and the attempt to understand the mystery beyond direct experience is 9_9 Don't worry about the absolute getting bored.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

One may become at 'flow' and from this position they transcend the ego to experience the past, present, and future - All of which are imaginary concepts to the ego. 

Edited by Vibranzcy

18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can be ‘touched’. 

Higher states of consciousness will absolutely touch you and will be better than any human sex or physical possessions you can possibly fantasize. 

Im literally saying that dude. what's your problem with me you literally wanting beef wit me in each post I make

Call it God’s eternal meditation room or eternal paradise. Waiting has all to do with ego and not God.

You cannot define the present moment. All definitions occur within it and are finite. It’s like asking us to define God but to do so will not define God. To define God is to limit God because God and the Now are beyond language. The only language that gets you closest to God is silence.

@r0ckyreed You don´t understand the profoundity of what i´m saying. You think it's a word game. Its not.

Your lack of awakening its preposterous. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I agree with you. 

One may say language is a limiter, but then may also fail to realize an intricate connection amongst manifestation and the language of emotions.

A word game it is not and profundity may come from exploring numbers, for they are universal and infinite. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

You don´t understand the profoundity of what i´m saying. You think it's a word game. Its not.

Your lack of awakening its preposterous. 

What word game? All of this sounds like you are still in the ego-state. I know I am not awake. I prefer admitting that truth than pretending I am. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Actually you are inside your own Mind, absolutely Alone, dreaming all of that shit

You talk like Leo (:

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

You don´t understand the profoundity of what i´m saying. You think it's a word game. Its not.

Did Leo write this?

@Javfly33

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Right now you can look around and you might think you are seeing physical objects that other people can see, and you are looking at buildings, or your laptop, or whatever, that you might think another human built and so on.

But no, that's the story of the ego :)

Actually you are inside your own Mind, absolutely Alone, dreaming all of that shit, and you will be always here for eternity. Imagining all kind of things that you think are 'outside you'.

Ironically realising this God´s eternal waiting room its the most pleasurable, highest, joyful state of consciousness you could ever get. You think that if other person or things aren't 'real' then it would be terrible or depressing. But no, actually the true euphoria and grandiosity of the present will be when you realize this present moment it's absolutely You, and you can't be 'touched' here by anyone. Eternally Alone, Eternally in Oneness HEAVEN 

Here's a few definitions:

present moment Add to list Share

Other forms: present moments

Definitions of present moment

noun

at this time

synonyms:here and now, moment

see less

type of:

nowadays, present

the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech

Present:

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

present1

adjective

in a particular place.

"a doctor must be present at the ringside"

Similar:

in attendance

attending

here

there

near

nearby

at hand

close/near at hand

adjacent

available

ready

accounted for

Opposite:

absent

existing or occurring now.

"she did not expect to find herself in her present situation"

Similar:

current

present-day

existing

contemporary

immediate

instant

Opposite:

past

future

noun

the period of time now occurring.

"they are happy and at peace, refusing to think beyond the present"

Similar:

now

today

the present time

the here and now

this day and age

the present moment

the time being

Opposite:

past

future

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

moment

noun

a very brief period of time.

"she was silent for a moment before replying"

Similar:

little while

short time

bit

minute

second

instant

split second

sec

nanosecond

jiffy

jiff

tick

mo

two ticks

FORMAL

importance.

"the issues were of little moment to the electorate"

Similar:

importance

import

significance

consequence

substance

note

14 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

You talk like Leo (:

It's true, i pierced my heart to experience that. You're in your own mind absolutely alone, dreaming up everything

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

It's true, i pierced my heart to experience that. You're in your own mind absolutely alone, dreaming up everything

Dude we got it you pierced your heart you're all alone. Its so good to be Alone, I don't get all the negativity of being Alone. Its super good. Its a paradox do you understand? For my journey its the realization that being Alone is actually the best thing. Like Leo said each of our journeys is for God to understand itself. At the highest Godhead level which I have also reached 2,5 years ago with LSD my whole life got revealed, why I was here and also what you are crying about constantly of the suffering God has because its all Alone. Its the sharing of Love between itself. It wants to get the illussion of sharing Love. This is also why! The best dream for God is this realization you and I both had and than being Awake while in form. Being selfless, "liberation" (which is also a dream still), end of karma etc. All give good meaning when you integrate your trip. Its the best of both worlds. Its my purpose, my reason for being here and maybe yours because you already have got this realization. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

@PeaceOut96 I love your response! I'm glad your LSD trip brought about some profound insights to oneness and the manifestation of creation and destruction by the mind.

@Jowblob I also like the way you said it: "You're in your own mind absolutely alone, dreaming up everything".

One may be experiencing itself subjectively and thus perceives through an emotional sensory completely relative to another, while another may exist as absolute truth and we can see how relativity can be applied to explore "parallel" realities here, as infinite possibilities are available to us. 

One's perception is all that exists, and thus we may view it by expressing emotions from an absolute framework that doesn't allow for delusion, but yet again may provide insight into infinite perception. The paradox being, delusion is part of infinite perception and thus has the possibility to turn one to evil and oppose the nature of growth. 

Reality is completely relative, and it has shaped in a way to make one view projections as fears, yet to realise the fear is imaginary and present throughout the collective within our timeline. 

On 11/4/2023 at 0:38 AM, Javfly33 said:

But no, actually the true euphoria and grandiosity of the present will be when you realize this present moment it's absolutely You, and you can't be 'touched' here by anyone. Eternally Alone, Eternally in Oneness HEAVEN 

Exactly, total happiness, total freedom. the meaning of the expression: hallelujah

On 4/11/2023 at 2:18 PM, Javfly33 said:

Reread what was written. It wasn’t a word game.

You call it a “waiting room” but that isn’t really what is going on. You are using human bullshit to talk about the Absolute. That is your ultimate problem here in your attempts to “define the present moment.” You cannot define the present moment AT ALL! To think you can is preposterous.

You have to go beyond human words. I am surprised nobody here seems to seriously contemplate what it means to define something. You must go Meta and define what define really is. Reality/Present Moment/Absolute/Consciousness/God is undefinable. It cannot be further reduced.

The “best definition” is to say The Absolute is ________________________________________________________________________________________________ (Ad Infinitum). But if you are conscious of the Absolute, then trying to be all scientific and define it is a human game and is ultimately a distraction. 

Your consciousness of The Absolute is enough. At some point you must realize this. Defining things can make certain ideas more clearer in your mind. But it comes at a cost. Our very language that we think from affects the way we think and understand reality. 

Definitions are very deceptive. For every one word you try to define, it takes more words to define that word which themselves are undefined and takes more words to define that, Ad Infinitum. You must go beyond definitions and language and human games.

My main goal isn’t to define Reality to write/talk about in some book. My main goal is to become conscious of Reality and understand it as deeply as I possibly can. What is your goal??

Edited by r0ckyreed