spicy_pickles

Got Some Crystals

36 posts in this topic

@Peace and Love  Yay this was so informative. Thank You.:)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I had moldavite pendant i loved it, very unique and powerful but my twin flame started to channel and show more symptoms of spiritual awakening so i gave it to her as a gift since its said to be one of the best stones for spiritual growth. I alternate between a balancing Jade and high vibration Blue Kyanite pendant most of the time, Turquoise is another i am drawn to.

I found this interesting link that explains crystals in a unique way i thought it was very creative. https://loriaandrus.com/about-stones/

If you scroll down you will see images of stones and her understanding of them.

B R E A T H E

Crystals where to start ?

Well I guess I start with I can feel some crystals energy when placed in my palm. I do not think crystals work the way people the  in the new age moment say they do. From my experience of what I feel when I hold certain  crystals and stones they have no energy unto themselves. They channel  your energy.

I guess the easy way to illustrate would be a magnifying glass and the sun.  The magnifying glass has no power itself but if you focus the sun though it you can burn paper. Crystals seem to absorb and channel  your energy in specific ways depending on their internal crystalline structure.

Just buying a crystal and putting it in you pocket has no real effect. 

To get the maximum effect from a crystal I would say you also have to use intent.  Channel intent though it. What is It going to do?

I have done medicine bags that linked / chained different crystals together as a complex focus to great effect. 

There are a couple of possibility's for the effects I stated above.  This could be true.  In which case it works for me....Or every thing I just said could be a  placebo effect that just helps remind and focus my mind to achieve results in which case it works. 

So what do I believe ?  What do I know ?  I am not truly sure if I am honest. Part of me that feels the energy channeled when I hold some crystals in my hand wants to believe all this.  It is the way my mind rationalized and organized how crystals work from my perspective. I also have understanding of magick or the law of attraction is the new age name for a very old concept. So I know that one can focus your mind to achieve results with out props or items.

So I am conflicted on this topic of which it is.  Maybe I  will never truly never know and that is ok . It is enough right now to say crystals help focus my mind to achieve a result.

So I just relate to them as a Focus of my mind and energy and intent.

I have read several crystal manuals as well as the crystal bible and ultimately I find them a waste of paper. Every crystal is not protective and I would encourage others to experiment with crystals and come to you own conclusions before you have someone else indoctrinate you to their truth.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

Today the word 'Celestine' appeared in my awareness out of the blue because of a post on Facebook which asked for the first word that comes to mind that starts with C and ends with E. 

I didn't know what the word Celestine means, so I wanted to make sure it's even a real word before I wrote it as my answer (not to look foolish! hehe ) 

The google search amazed me, because Celestine is actually a crystal used for raising vibration, for the Third eye, accessing the Akashic Records and Astral travel... Also for communicating with Angels.. I will have to investigate these myself.

I ordered it and will have it soon. 

Later I listened to a sample of this book:
https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Fiction/The-Celestine-Prophecy-Audiobook/B004F2M4NK/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1509566853&sr=1-1 (It's 5 minutes long, check it out, it's profound!) 
which talks about magical coincidences exactly like the ones I had that lead up to me listening to this very book!!! So incredibly convincing... 

There's definitely something here. I will get the book as soon as I have more finances

Perhaps you guys would also like to have it! 

il_340x270.1307238502_tb20.jpg

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 hours ago, Source_Mystic said:

Crystals where to start ?

Well I guess I start with I can feel some crystals energy when placed in my palm. I do not think crystals work the way people the  in the new age moment say they do. From my experience of what I feel when I hold certain  crystals and stones they have no energy unto themselves. They channel  your energy.

I guess the easy way to illustrate would be a magnifying glass and the sun.  The magnifying glass has no power itself but if you focus the sun though it you can burn paper. Crystals seem to absorb and channel  your energy in specific ways depending on their internal crystalline structure.

Just buying a crystal and putting it in you pocket has no real effect. 

To get the maximum effect from a crystal I would say you also have to use intent.  Channel intent though it. What is It going to do?

I have done medicine bags that linked / chained different crystals together as a complex focus to great effect. 

There are a couple of possibility's for the effects I stated above.  This could be true.  In which case it works for me....Or every thing I just said could be a  placebo effect that just helps remind and focus my mind to achieve results in which case it works. 

So what do I believe ?  What do I know ?  I am not truly sure if I am honest. Part of me that feels the energy channeled when I hold some crystals in my hand wants to believe all this.  It is the way my mind rationalized and organized how crystals work from my perspective. I also have understanding of magick or the law of attraction is the new age name for a very old concept. So I know that one can focus your mind to achieve results with out props or items.

So I am conflicted on this topic of which it is.  Maybe I  will never truly never know and that is ok . It is enough right now to say crystals help focus my mind to achieve a result.

So I just relate to them as a Focus of my mind and energy and intent.

I have read several crystal manuals as well as the crystal bible and ultimately I find them a waste of paper. Every crystal is not protective and I would encourage others to experiment with crystals and come to you own conclusions before you have someone else indoctrinate you to their truth.

Holy cow, literally few minutes ago I asked one page on fb to give me guidance on how to use my crystal best and then here we already have provided 3 hours ago (Like great timing to place this thread at the top so I can see it and come share about this crystal above) . Great explanations, thank you very much. If you could give me any deeper knowledge that you have on this, I am open. 

Man the coincidences, maaan the synchronicity around this Crystal

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Celestine Prophecy is one of the best books ever <3

014528e43f9a87c2579b5a2e53a64f3b.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

So, if a newcomer to crystals has a small budget, where would one start? Which would be the best first crystal?

Forgot about this video, shungite is one of the only scientifically proven effective stones that actually neutralize EMF radiation and many more things that are harmful to all life.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Damn this sounds innocent to me:  Maybe that’s good, haha.  Crystals can be good.   

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I have been into crystals for one year. I have Sapphire, Emerald, Onyx, Lapis, and Opal. I have these crystals in the form of pebbles, cabochons and jewelry. Most of the time I carry blue lapis pendants because it is my birthstone.

Reading some post here really helps me a lot. I've been very interested with gemstone because I believe that it's scientifically proven, that it will help us in different aspect. I also read some article about crystal healing properties here, Healing Intensions. Hope that this page will help you guys.

@spicy_pickles They work,

So do mantras and rituals and candles and sex magic

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 3/13/2017 at 7:30 AM, spicy_pickles said:

I thought - why not. 

The one I believe is the most powerful for me is the black tourmaline pendant. It's a rough cut, but it makes me feel secure when I'm wearing it. 

I have random ones in a pouch I have near my bed, plus some bracelets. 

I don't know if it's just placebo, but if it works, I'm sticking with it

At first, I have a doubt if all the articles I read about Crystal for Success and bought my own one it seems that my career has been successful. I got promoted and my career status has been stable. I got my Citrine crystal ring here.

On 3/13/2017 at 1:30 AM, spicy_pickles said:

The one I believe is the most powerful for me is the black tourmaline pendant. It's a rough cut, but it makes me feel secure when I'm wearing it. 

Haha nice. You picked the right one. Notice how the pedant is like a shield to you from other people. I once gave a black tourmaline pedant as a gift to my ex wife and one time I noticed how I myself can actually feel the "shieldness" part of her pedant on her, that was fucking amazing to notice. It's as if you become a turtle with a shell surrounding yourself from bad energy.

Also here's an idea for you. If a mineral mined from the mountain can be radioactive such as the typical "Uranium" then why can't crystals send energy also?

Mahadev