How Do You Fix Indecisiveness?

Venus
By Venus in Personal Development -- [Main],
My personal development isn't getting anywhere because I never know which thing to do first. I can't decide which affirmation I should start doing first. I can't decide which visualization to start doing first. I can't decide which book to read first. I can't decide whether I should go after my ex that I still adore. I can't decide how to answer replies on my forum posts. I can't decide which habit to start first because I want/need to start them all. Of course I can't do all of the things at once. And when I do decide what seems the right thing to do, the next day I manage to persuade myself that another way is the best way so don't manage to feel motivated to continue anything set in place the day before. So as far as it feels, I basically never know what to do in order to move forward in pretty much most areas of life. And whenever I feel like I have a good method of fixing it then it quickly becomes just another thing to add to my list of things that I can't decide which of to do first. So I need insight and help from others because it's just seeming like a loop I can't get out off when I'm trying to fix it from just inside my head. I've been in this loop for months now and I've actually only realised recently that this indecisiveness was the problem stopping me from getting anywhere. But yeah I'm just so lost and never know what to do and it's just driving me into depression.
  • 4 replies