PenguinPablo

How to sustain God realization when not on psychedelics?

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I feel like I'm definitely tapping into God realization when I'm on psychedelic or marijuana. The big problem that I'm having is that I seem to fall out of it pretty intensely when I'm not on MJ or psychedelics.

Penguin P

Edited by PenguinPablo

This is because you have not Integrated and touched upon those states naturally. The substance can only accelerate you as deep as you have tapped into knowingly or unknowingly. You rise up but then you naturally must come down to 'integrate' and 'solidify' your experience into your life.

If you have touched upon such states they simply stick and things that don't stick are not always relevant. Sometimes the human experience is more important for your growth and expansion as a foundational anchor to later embody and channel a higher state of consciousness and be able to carry it. The greater the consciousness the greater the responsibility.

One step at a time, go with the flow ~

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

5 hours ago, M A J I said:

Hey guys, I feel like I'm definitely tapping into God realization when I'm on psychedelic or marijuana. The big problem that I'm having is that I seem to fall out of it pretty intensely when I'm not on MJ or psychedelics.

Try an efficient meditation system, like for example "Pointing Out the Great Way" by Daniel Brown. 

Get your meditation going first on the pillow, Learn to spot any thought/concept arising directly when it emerges from consciousness/emptiness, see it move in that, and dissolve back into that.

Then get the meditation "automized" Nonmeditation-Yoga-Style without any effort or artificial activity, the meditation doing itself (advanced stage). That gets the separate-self-arisings "doing" the meditation out of the way (they are just more thought-arising). Then move it into every-day life (Postsamadhi-Meditation).

Then, your visual field will start becoming nondual and empty, like a hologram. Bliss without any cause starts to flow, the normal feeling good- feeling bad cycles of the separate self stop. 

Then, remove all remaining subtle filters/lenses/centers of the separate self arisings, learn to see/spot them fast enough and not "see through them"/"not looking out from them",  until only the Nondual Infinite Awareness Space remains, and all perceptions appearing as mere imagined appearances, empty, lucent and hologram-like, moving in "It", perceptions perceiving themselves.

And then check "WHO" is aware of that Infinite Nondual Field of mere appearance, with thoughts and world-objects moving and appearing in it like the wind, moving through You.Then, at one point, suddenly even the last feeling of an empty nonlocal witness perceiving a kind of Infinity/Totality will drop, totally becoming one with field. One without a second. Maybe even the One Hand will give you a clap then.

The One without a second, initially unaware of itself when no arisings move (Nirvikalpa, Cessation, Deep Sleep,...), but with the potential for sentience. Always eternally right here now.

And then, maybe consider the Empty Mirror Job Opening. ;)

Selling Water by the River

PS:

@GLORY

"No they can be awake
Or maybe even Awake
But they are not AWAKE™"

May I borrow that somtimes from you? I just love it :x

PS: And whatever precisely the latest definitions of God Realization/awakening/alien awakening/.... are for Leo these days, the writer of these lines probably respectfully disqualifies for that.

Edited by Water by the River

I’ve noticed that exposing myself to situations that force me step out of my comfort zone is helpful. Just make sure not to resist whatever happens, even if it’s not what your ego wants. 

Make this a deliberate and conscious practice. Over time you can report your findings to us.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Great insights above, I will just note that you get what you pay for. Psychedelics are dynamite to the conceptual mind, and can reveal the wizard behind the curtain. The challenge is integrating those realizations into your daily life.

You aren't likely to become enlightened through psychedelics alone. The price of admission to the absolute still has to be paid.

The mind is constantly grasping for meaning, without understanding that the answer is already within. There are various ways to tame it (suffering, contemplation, meditation) but until then you will lose God as quickly as you find it.

You don't have to wrangle the mind to the ground like a wild bull, just quietly approach without identifying with it. The light of the absolute is all the meaning it needs.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@M A J I @Moksha @Yimpa @Water by the River

Thank you guys!

I've been learning so much recently. Love yall.

On 4/7/2023 at 6:59 AM, Water by the River said:

"No they can be awake
Or maybe even Awake
But they are not AWAKE™"

May I borrow that somtimes from you? I just love it :x

PS: And whatever precisely the latest definitions of God Realization/awakening/alien awakening/.... are for Leo these days, the writer of these lines probably respectfully disqualifies for that.

This is peak actualized.org xD

In the simplest terms:

Love and complete trust in Yourself.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You don't sustain God-Realization easily at the levels of consciousness most people here operate at.

I can get God-Realization sober sometimes at will, or sometimes by surprise, but it is possible to get it while sober

That being said my baseline consciousness is so high I can have visuals whenever I want, alongside getting insights constantly

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

On 4/7/2023 at 6:27 AM, PenguinPablo said:

Penguin P

You become God realized but then will fade back into a human level of consciousness.   This can't be helped.  This is regardless of whether or not you took drugs or meditated.  But now you are Reborn.  You are not the same.  What you are telling me is you haven't been Reborn yet.  When you're Reborn you will know.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There are parts of the brain which are active when people have self referential thoughts, thought about you, your position in relation to others, status and so on. I heard about a research somewhere that long time meditators have these regions more quite than normal people.

As for mind body problem, I think it assumes that we have understanding of mind or body, but we don't. We have standard model here, other model there. Basically we don't know shit about reality.

11 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

There are parts of the brain which are active when people have self referential thoughts, thought about you, your position in relation to others, status and so on. I heard about a research somewhere that long time meditators have these regions more quite than normal people.

As for mind body problem, I think it assumes that we have understanding of mind or body, but we don't. We have standard model here, other model there. Basically we don't know shit about reality.

Comparing reduction of self-referential thoughts to "awakening" in any way broader than the most narrow possible definition is like comparing a peanut to a helicopter.

1 minute ago, Gnosis said:

Comparing reduction of self-referential thoughts to "awakening" in any way broader than the most narrow possible definition is like comparing a peanut to a helicopter.

The reality is that we need much more scientific studies done on these kinds of questions by enlightened scientists -- which unfortunately are lacking at this point in human history.

The exact relationship between consciousness and the brain is not known. But it's clear that the standard scientific model which says that consciousness is simply a collection of neurons is woefully inadequate.

Science has not been able to reconcile the ultimate question: what is the relationship between mind and matter?

3 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

The reality is that we need much more scientific studies done on these kinds of questions by enlightened scientists -- which unfortunately are lacking at this point in human history.

The exact relationship between consciousness and the brain is not known. But it's clear that the standard scientific model which says that consciousness is simply a collection of neurons is woefully inadequate.

Science has not been able to reconcile the ultimate question: what is the relationship between mind and matter?

It's clear to me that nothing is clear to you. ;)

1 minute ago, Gnosis said:

It's clear to me that nothing is clear to you. ;)

Let's unpack and contradict my own statements posted earlier. 

r?

"The exact relationship between consciousness and the brain is not known."

True, but what is known, however, is that it's the electric activity in the brain that 'creates' the mind/consciousness.

"But it's clear that the standard scientific model which says that consciousness is simply a collection of neurons is woefully inadequate."

No scientists say this. They say that consciousness arises from the flow of energy in your 100 billion neural cells in your brain. Of course consciousness doesn't arise just from neurons alone, no, the neurons are 'merely' vessels for the energy that flows. Not only vessels, but the 100 billion neurons also create an extremely complex low-entropy structure. 

"Science has not been able to reconcile the ultimate question: what is the relationship between mind and matter?"

It's true that we don't understand in details how the 100 billion neurons - and the energy constantly flowing between them (when you're alive that is) - creates the mind. But we do know - in simple terms - that this is what's going on. To believe anything else, like "the mind is something else than transfer of energy between matter" is being religious.

Because we do for a fact know, that the consciousness is estabilshed from the transfer of electric energy between the 100 billion neurons in your brain.

What is energy? Well, it's hard to describe what energy is, it can be many things. One way is to say that energy is something that is capable of making matter do work. Obviously energy, when controlled in an extremely complex low-entropy way, is also capable of creating consciousness.

Now, 100 billion neruons, that's as many galaxies as there are in the entire Universe. It's hell of a lot. And these neurons are structured inside our brain in such an immensely, highly-ordered complex way, that it'll probably take 100s of years from now before we fully understand how it works.

There are an estimated of 1000 synapses (that is connections between neurons) for each neuron in the brain. That gives an unbeliveable number of 100 trillion connections in the brain.

Anyway, E=MC2, so in the deepest sense energy and matter is two sides of the same coin.

7 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

To believe anything else, like "the mind is something else than transfer of energy between matter" is being religious.

The mind is something else than transfer of energy between matter. :P

32 minutes ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

Let go of all fear, anger, and attachments.

Even better is to understand it deeply.